PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Rashad Wayne

Fldvldog
09-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Rashad Wayne, brother of Reggie Wayne, tragically passed during a traffic accident today. My condolences go out to Reggie, and the rest of the Wayne family.

Bullpen Drew
09-24-2006, 08:28 PM
Rashad Wayne, brother of Reggie Wayne, tragically passed during a traffic accident today. My condolences go out to Reggie, and the rest of the Wayne family.

Same here...

Tulip
09-24-2006, 08:30 PM
I just heard about this, too. Very sad. Life is so fragile.

Snapple
09-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Very tragic. My condolences go out to the Wayne family.

Blake
09-25-2006, 03:02 PM
Is a post about this neccessary? I mean ok, hes the brother of a football player. Does that mean we need to post about him, and make it seem like he is worth more than someone else that died the same way?

If you think im being heartless, then that is fine. But then you need to post about everyones brother that dies in a car accident.

TheOgre
09-25-2006, 04:08 PM
That is tragic.

SheTexan
09-25-2006, 04:10 PM
Is a post about this neccessary? I mean ok, hes the brother of a football player. Does that mean we need to post about him, and make it seem like he is worth more than someone else that died the same way?

If you think im being heartless, then that is fine. But then you need to post about everyones brother that dies in a car accident.

This is an opinion and information board, what does it hurt!?

jaayteetx
09-25-2006, 04:13 PM

Its being posted because it pertains to the NFL, pure and simple. Is the passing of an NFL reciever's brother before he goes on to play in an NFL game the very same day not league news? I think it is, if you don't like it, just ignore it. Simple enough.

Fldvldog
09-25-2006, 04:53 PM

So I'm guessing you found the media's reaction to James Dungy's death unnecessary?

He was a brother of Reggie Wayne (aka: an NFL wide reciever), so what's the big deal? It's not like I'm trying to shove it down everybody's throats, or anything.