PDA

View Full Version : Are WE the WORST in the NFL?

Htown34s
09-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Simple question. Are we the worst this year in the NFL? Vote Yes or No. If no, give your opinion of who is worse than us.

Ryan
09-24-2006, 04:06 PM
they havent been anything but odoriffic!

Napa Auto Parts
09-24-2006, 04:07 PM
i think the titans and us are tied for worst.

tulexan
09-24-2006, 04:08 PM
We are bad, but I still think the Raiders and the Titans are worse.

ensign_lee
09-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Three way tie:

Us, Titans, Raiders

The difference is that we have an offence (sometimes), and the others? Well, they (sometimes) have a defense. :crying:

HoustonFan
09-24-2006, 04:09 PM
I can't beleive this. There's a lesson from this... not to get so excited about the preseason. Rockets taught us that this past season, and now the Texans are proving this as well.

tulexan
09-24-2006, 04:10 PM
I can't beleive this. There's a lesson from this... not to get so excited about the preseason. Rockets taught us that this past season, and now the Texans are proving this as well.

A little off topic, but the Rockets lost their two superstars for almost the entire season. It is a little different.

Marcus
09-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Three way tie:

Us, Titans, Raiders

The difference is that we have an offence (sometimes), and the others? Well, they (sometimes) have a defense. :crying:

You better check that until we play them.

HJam72
09-24-2006, 04:14 PM
A little off topic, but the Rockets lost their two superstars for almost the entire season. It is a little different.

So did we. DD and Morency.

OK, so I'm exagerating, but there's a point in there somewhere.

HoustonFan
09-24-2006, 04:17 PM

Either way, the pros that are making the big money to play games that most of us would go out to the park, etc. to play for fun need to step up their games.

cowboy62
09-24-2006, 04:17 PM
DUH!!!!!!!!!! :homer:

texasguy346
09-24-2006, 04:20 PM
I don't think we are THE worst, but we're among the worst in the league. Now if you're talking the worst defense in the league then we've got that won hands down. Oakland, Titans, and even Detroit are worthy of worst team in the league honors as well.

FanZilla
Simple question. Are we the worst this year in the NFL? Vote Yes or No. If no, give your opinion of who is worse than us.

Does a Bear crap in the woods?

JDizzle
Kind of hard to find anything positive from any of these games that would lead me to believe we are going to improve much this year.

Although, Ron Dayne looked okay and AJ looked good as usual. That's about it. I'll be shocked if we win more than 5 games this year based on what I've seen.

Wolf
09-24-2006, 04:22 PM
I say we are the worst team in the league.. why? defenses will keep a bad team in a game and I have yet to see a spark out of that defense.. no pass rush from front 4,secondary is getting torched,run defense is horrible.

we need talent on the defense also I am not calling for the defensive coaches to be fired, but something is wrong with the scheme.. and I don't buy into the "we played super bowl quality teams" well this is the NFL and and we might not play well a gamer or two, but we haven't even been close.

TexansSeminole
09-24-2006, 04:23 PM
I say we fire the defensive coordinator!!!!:wow:

Don't give up on these coaches so fast. This is not the coaches fault. Look who is on the field for us on defense.

Grid
09-24-2006, 04:28 PM
id have to say yes. Our offense I think could be top 15.. but our defense is bad enough to make this team the worst in the NFL.

Its not unfixable..but right now, any team could beat us with this defense.

Divebomb
09-24-2006, 04:29 PM
The way this season is going we will have more people at the UH games in mid october than texans games, oh by the way UH is 4-0 baby!!!!

TexansSeminole
09-24-2006, 04:30 PM
id have to say yes. Our offense I think could be top 15.. but our defense is bad enough to make this team the worst in the NFL.

Its not unfixable..but right now, any team could beat us with this defense.

As of now, the Ohio State offense could score consitantly on this defense.

texflex513
09-24-2006, 04:32 PM
I say no now but if we lose to the titans yes.

Grid
09-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Id give a Peewee team an outside shot at putting up 7 points on us.

Divebomb
09-24-2006, 04:37 PM
I can see Charley C. kicked back with a poop eating grin on his face enjoying his draft pick selections. Damn he sticks it to us with out even being a member of the organization!!