PDA

View Full Version : A small part of me dies everytime...

AMartin56
09-24-2006, 01:31 PM
We fumble another snap...

I know we have rotating centers, but man...

College teams have fewer problems than we do...

One drive a game MINIMUM killed by this crap...

The players do get paid right? Maybe they should practice the snap 24/7 until they can get it right.

Seriously...I can't remember EVER seeing anything like this, and I've watched a lot of football.

Texas
09-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Its called...o-line suckage

Wolf
09-24-2006, 01:36 PM
hmmm Weigarts name not mentioned? he must have a "Get out of bashing" card.

Weigart cost us 30 yards and a potential score today.
Lundry fumble the ball last week while we were driving.
Defense is getting torched for 299 yards ALREADY at HALFTIME.

I am frustrated like y'all with the snaps.. but there is a team meltdown right now defensively.

Bad teams do bad things at bad times.

Ryan
09-24-2006, 01:58 PM
i seriously think the university of texas could beat us!!!

RocKetHtown
09-24-2006, 01:58 PM
i need to stop watching this sht....omg this is sht..Bring back the oilers least they had heart

sprtsfanatic
09-24-2006, 02:25 PM
i seriously think the university of texas could beat us!!!

the other day on espn sports radio a host on visitor on the dan patrick show made a statement about how the texans couldnt have a winning record in NFL europe...now I'm starting to see his point...we look worse than terrible...I just dont know what the word for that is.

HeartofHouston
09-24-2006, 02:53 PM
I get so amp'd up that it's Sunday and then.. Texans come out and score on the first or second drive and I get even more amp'd up and then they fizzle out after that and it's completely embarassing..

Ryan
09-24-2006, 03:26 PM
I get so amp'd up that it's Sunday and then.. Texans come out and score on the first or second drive and I get even more amp'd up and then they fizzle out after that and it's completely embarassing..

thats happened in 2 out of 3 games so far