PDA

View Full Version : We will win.....

Barkley
09-23-2006, 02:33 AM
OK.....I know all the homers on this bored hate me for being so negative, but I'm just going to go out on s limb and say that WE WILL WIN this week. We have a good shot because the Redskins CANNOT throw the ball. If we don't turn the ball over we can do it. Even if we lose and play well I will be cool with that. If we look like crap, I'm going to come back with the same negativity......but as I've always said, I will root for this team no matter what. I also want to see SOMETHING from Mario. Go Texans!

TK_Gamer
09-23-2006, 03:51 AM
OK.....I know all the homers on this bored hate me for being so negative, but I'm just going to go out on s limb and say that WE WILL WIN this week. We have a good shot because the Redskins CANNOT throw the ball. If we don't turn the ball over we can do it. Even if we lose and play well I will be cool with that. If we look like crap, I'm going to come back with the same negativity......but as I've always said, I will root for this team no matter what. I also want to see SOMETHING from Mario. Go Texans!

ok so thats great that yer gonna stick by your team and say they can win. if they lose you gonna say they suck again? if they win you gonna say "I told you they could do it" ? you cant have it both ways you know. you lose all credibility see-sawing based on results and mood. make up your mind and stick with your decision. just my thoughts

HJam72
09-23-2006, 04:46 AM
];448722']Redskins sucks like we do. I think our suck can beat thier suck.

I'm not sure I wanna talk about sucking. :hides:

Vinny
09-23-2006, 09:46 AM
31-13 Skins

powerfuldragon
09-23-2006, 10:15 AM
optimism is good.

edo783
09-23-2006, 11:24 AM
31-13 Skins

Not sure I see it quit that one sided, but ya.

REDSKINS!
09-25-2006, 12:32 AM

Well Looks like you were wrong.

Mattheus_Rex
09-25-2006, 12:34 AM
Normally Brunell can't throw the ball, but he's never played against such a crappy secondary.

Scott D
09-25-2006, 12:59 AM
Normally Brunell can't throw the ball, but he's never played against such a crappy secondary.

Come on now. Let's put the blame where it really should be.

ON THE ENTIRE FRONT LINE OF THE D!!!!!!!!!!

powerfuldragon
09-25-2006, 09:01 AM
31-13 Skins
Do you hear that? i think it's the roflcopter.