PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Redskins Fan Thread

redskins1
09-22-2006, 03:58 PM
hello texan fans,i realize that you feel good about your chances in this game...but understand that the redskins have been playing bad but they are not a bad team..it will be a good game,but be prepare to see the real redskins this sunday...they must win this game,so you will see a all out effort by them to get kick started in the win column...cant wait till gameday and i will be back win or lose for some friendly feedback!!!! ENJOY THE GAME!!!

TheOgre
09-22-2006, 04:04 PM
As long as Brunell is your QB, you are a bad team.

Baylor Texan
09-22-2006, 04:05 PM
I hope the real Redskins do show up, too. I'd like for the Texans to finally get a win. At least we both detest the Cowobys. Are you the fat guy who wears the pig snout?

Blake
09-22-2006, 04:07 PM
Thx for the visit, and here is to a injury free game on Sunday. I think this game is a coin flip really. Whoever decides to show up on offense will win. Can Portis take a hit, or is his shoulder still a problem? Can Carr make the throws in the first half, or are we going to have week 1 and 2 come for a visit. Ill take the Texans 31, Washington 20.

This means I expect a good game from Carr, and that O-line.

Mr. White
09-22-2006, 04:08 PM
I think we're going to try to find our running game this week while the 'Skins try to find their passing game.

Finders keepers, losers weepers. That's as close as you're gonna get to smack talk from me.

HOU-TEX
09-22-2006, 04:08 PM
hello texan fans,i realize that you feel good about your chances in this game...but understand that the redskins have been playing bad but they are not a bad team..it will be a good game,but be prepare to see the real redskins this sunday...they must win this game,so you will see a all out effort by them to get kick started in the win column...cant wait till gameday and i will be back win or lose for some friendly feedback!!!! ENJOY THE GAME!!!

It's about time we had some skins fans visit. I've been trying to get on ya'lls board but the mods have yet to approve it. I'm just looking forward to seeing some improvement from the Texans more than anything. A win would be nice though. Sooo...just how healthy is Clinton anyways?:)

Chance_C
09-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Is it because we are both 0-2 or what? I don't recall seeing any Redskins fans here all week....

Double Barrel
09-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Will the real Redskins please stand up? Please stand up.

Hopefully Washington starts their upward mobility after playing the Texans. While I'd normally root for the Redskins - being a division rival of the Cowboys and all - this week I'm going to have to hope they really, really, reeeeaaaallly suck.

I think this one is winnable, but I've got realistic expectations and understand that we'd be doing good just to play good, solid football for four quarters. If we can avoid shooting ourselves in the foot with stupid mistakes (hello, that means don't fumble a snap, yo), we might stand a chance of competing. Otherwise we'll continue to be our own worst enemies.

El Tejano
09-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Just know that our Texans won't just fall over and give you the win.

Hervoyel
09-22-2006, 05:12 PM

Welcome to the Texans board redskins1 and please enjoy your stay here. I realize you feel good about your chances in this game, but you need to understand that the Texans have been playing bad but they are not a bad team. It will be a good game but be prepared to see the real Texans this Sunday. The Texans must win this game so you will see an all out effort by them to get kick started in the win column. I can't wait until gameday either and can be found here win or lose for friendly feedback.

Now that we've exchanged the exact same post (because Texans and Redskins fans are thinking the exact same things this week) let me add that I'm looking forward to a very good game. I think both teams probably feel that this is their week to get into the win column and so I expect it to be a fun one to watch.

redskins rule
09-22-2006, 05:30 PM
redskins1, we're tailgating in the yellow lot before the game. Come join some other redskins fans. We'd love to have you. We'll need your support. I think we'll be really outnumbered.

GP
09-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Umm....

We played the Eagles and the Colts.

Who did you guys play again? Riiiiiiiight.............

Texans win. Redskins bench Brunell for Campbell.

In fact, the only way Redskins win is if they yank Brunell and put in another QB. We do horrible against QB subs (especially from Ivy League colleges).

Mike Kerns
09-22-2006, 05:57 PM
As long as Brunell is your QB, you are a bad team.

Ha Ha ! You stole my reply!

Goldeagle
09-22-2006, 06:07 PM
Good luck Skins, as long as we can all beat the Cowboys. You failed once, so get them the next time around.

I'll be at this game because my best friend is a Skins fan and has waited years for the Skins to come here. We will be the guys fighting because I'll be cheering for the Texans

Mr teX
09-22-2006, 08:13 PM
This is a pick em' game each team will be hungry & each feel this is the week to get back on the right track. I for one will be looking most for improvement from our team but i reeaaalllly hope we can eek out a win. I heard C-po is going to be playing :crying: so i expect that you guys won't look as bad as you have.

LBC_Justin
09-22-2006, 08:42 PM
man I hope the Texans win. It will be nice to play a team that doesn't have a future Hall of Fame QB.

Since the Redskins are struggling I like our chances in this game. But we have only won 3 of our last 20 games so you won't see a drop of cockiness coming from me. I know that we have lost to teams much worse than your Redskins.

good luck this weekend.

The Pencil Neck
09-22-2006, 10:09 PM
It's about time we had some skins fans visit. I've been trying to get on ya'lls board but the mods have yet to approve it.

I haven't checked today but yesterday, I still hadn't been granted approval to make posts on the ExtremeSkins board. I was going to go over there and wish them all the best... but...

I thought it might be because of my Dallas address. Maybe they thought I was a cowgirl fan going over there to gloat or something.

texansfanquecaneh
09-22-2006, 10:19 PM

I was hoping Jesse Lumsden would make the Redskins roster. He's a good kid. Did he look okay in pre-season, or did he look out of place?
Good luck on Sunday.
BTW, I'll be cheering for you against the Eagles.