PDA

View Full Version : I guess this reporter has been to our boards

MightyTExan
09-21-2006, 03:22 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/michael_silver/09/21/brett/2.html

If the Texans continue to stink 10 years and four coaches from now, David Carr will still be the starting quarterback, and it still won't be his fault.

Honoring Earl 34
09-21-2006, 03:50 PM
That thar is some head scrathin stuff . Ten years of Carr threads ... Major Applewhite becomes Carr's 5th head coach and says this man still has something in his beat up dented tank . He can get us to the Super Bowl .

Bin Laden comes out of hiding stating " I can't take anymore Carr threads " . Mcnair uses the 25 million dollar reward to sign Reggie Bush from the Raiders .

MightyTExan
09-21-2006, 05:03 PM
I forgot to add "Another Carr Thread" to the title. I'm sick of them and I start one, lol. I'm starting to lose it.:tease:

My take:
The kid will be allright, lets just get this defense going and start collecting some W's.

afcman
09-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Mcnair uses the 25 million dollar reward to sign Reggie Bush from the Raiders .

Oh man, I'm laughing so hard........that's a good one. :thumbup

hot pickle
09-21-2006, 06:08 PM
That thar is some head scrathin stuff . Ten years of Carr threads ... Major Applewhite becomes Carr's 5th head coach and says this man still has something in his beat up dented tank . He can get us to the Super Bowl .

Bin Laden comes out of hiding stating " I can't take anymore Carr threads " . Mcnair uses the 25 million dollar reward to sign Reggie Bush from the Raiders .

that was good, ima tell some of my boys that one

Snapple
09-21-2006, 10:25 PM

As much as I'd love my boy Major Applewhite to be that successful, he did a horrible job at Syracuse last year. Now he's at Rice, and I wish him the best, but Rice didn't look any better against Texas this year than they usually do. That is to say, awful.

He's a young coach, and just an assistant. He can get better as he learns, but it's going to take him a while, for sure.

AustinJB
09-22-2006, 03:29 PM
He's a young coach, and just an assistant. He can get better as he learns, but it's going to take him a while, for sure.

He's actually the Offensive Coordinator...FWIW

Napa Auto Parts
09-22-2006, 08:26 PM
This might not be to far fetched i think Kubiak will get run out of town before Carr.