PDA

View Full Version : Jags vs. Colts a race to the division title

Don'tHate
09-21-2006, 08:52 AM
Just curious what Texan fans think. I get the impression most of you want Peyton and the Colts taken down.

Who are you rooting for this Sunday?

Cjeremy635
09-21-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm rooting for the Jags.....man that was tough to say. You guys have your hands full, but if your D can play like you did against Pittsburgh, I think you will have a chance. The only factor is how well was Big Ben when you guys played them? I'm not taking anything away from your guys, you held their running attack to nothing, which was a task in itself. I think it will be a closer game than when we played them, but I have a feeling they will pull it off in the end. Man I can't wait until Peyton retires from this league. It will be a while, he definately won't do it because his body can't take the beatings anymore. The guy NEVER gets hit.

BigBull17
09-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Its painful, but yeah I want the Jags to pound the Dolts this weekend and anyother time they play them. There arent many times I want you guys to win but this is the second game this year I have cheered for you. Dallas and Indy, and I think I will be forced to cheer for you again. Damn you schedule makers!!!

Cjeremy635
09-21-2006, 09:14 AM
Its painful, but yeah I want the Jags to pound the Dolts this weekend and anyother time they play them. There arent many times I want you guys to win but this is the second game this year I have cheered for you. Dallas and Indy, and I think I will be forced to cheer for you again. Damn you schedule makers!!!

LMAO :tease:

V Man
09-21-2006, 09:19 AM
I'm rooting for the Jags.....man that was tough to say. You guys have your hands full, but if your D can play like you did against Pittsburgh, I think you will have a chance. The only factor is how well was Big Ben when you guys played them? I'm not taking anything away from your guys, you held their running attack to nothing, which was a task in itself. I think it will be a closer game than when we played them, but I have a feeling they will pull it off in the end. Man I can't wait until Peyton retires from this league. It will be a while, he definately won't do it because his body can't take the beatings anymore. The guy NEVER gets hit.

I would love for the Jags to win, but I don't think you can do it in Indy. Now when you play them in Florida, that is a different story. Think you will get them there.

TheOgre
09-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Indy without a doubt.

NEROtheZERO
09-21-2006, 01:53 PM
Indy without a doubt.

Agreed.

Not only do I want Indy to win, I would put a lot of money on it. Their offense is simply better than the Jags defense.

HJam72
09-21-2006, 02:02 PM
I would hate for the Dolts to lose to Jax after pounding our heads in last Sunday. I'd like to think they are the best there is right now.

Double Barrel
09-21-2006, 02:37 PM
I want the Jags to punch the Colts in the face the way they did with the Steelers last Monday night. The Colts could use a good whuppin'.

I think the Colts will win, though. They are just an elite team right now.

gwallaia
09-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Go Colts!

SheTexan
09-21-2006, 02:59 PM
COLTS all the way!!!

If we can't win our division I sure as HECK (being nice here) don't want the Jags or the meatballs to win it!!! WHEN the Colts get knocked down a notch or two, I want MY team to be the one to do it!!