PDA

View Full Version : Youtube vid on Mario Williams

texaslifter
09-20-2006, 12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZFo7LARe_4

Might be a repost, but I hadn't seen it on this forum, or anywhere at all really. I thought it would be a good reminder for those who are already getting down on him.

texflex513
09-20-2006, 12:42 PM
This video is a nice refresher... thanks

gtexan02
09-20-2006, 12:49 PM
If only we could play wake forest this year...

Mr. White
09-20-2006, 12:56 PM
Schlereth talking about "building up the core" reminded me that Russell Maryland went first overall in the 91 draft after the Cowboys went 1-15. He got 4.5 sacks that year.

texaslifter
09-20-2006, 01:10 PM
If only we could play wake forest this year...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/03/Trolling_drawing.jpg/250px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

TEXANRED
09-20-2006, 01:40 PM
I like Mario. I know he is going to be a stud. The one thing he has to do is play with leverage. He is not doing that. He does play way to high. When he comes out of his stance he stands straight up giving the OL his whole body. He needs to develop a club hand, when he comes up out of his stance he catches the OL under the shoulder pads and swatting his hand out of the way. His arms are just so long their should never be a time when the OL ever gets there hands on him.

NRowl
09-20-2006, 07:40 PM
I just wish the video didn't show the Astros being blown out by the Reds 14-0 on the score tracker!!! Anyone know if Mario can hit a curveball?

run-david-run
09-20-2006, 10:28 PM
I just wish the video didn't show the Astros being blown out by the Reds 14-0 on the score tracker!!! Anyone know if Mario can hit a curveball?

I saw that too, lol! Anyway, seeing the way he is capable of moving in that video and other higlight clips from NC State simply furthers my convinction that isnt yet comfortable and has to think too much right now. Give him a little time to get comfortable and then enjoy the REAL Mario Williams! :mario:

wrestler4life
09-20-2006, 10:48 PM
I saw that too, lol! Anyway, seeing the way he is capable of moving in that video and other higlight clips from NC State simply furthers my convinction that isnt yet comfortable and has to think too much right now. Give him a little time to get comfortable and then enjoy the REAL Mario Williams! :mario:

I agree. Give him time, and don't worry about how he compares to anyone else.

bigTEXan8
09-20-2006, 11:06 PM
mario will be fine...he'll take care of the adjustments.