PDA

View Full Version : Ray of hope

shansmacker
09-19-2006, 08:12 PM
It's been 2 days and I still cant get the thought out of my head that in the loss to Indy we looked like we actualy turned a corner for the better.Our second half play looked......well........good.We looked poised, albeit against 2's but we have to start somewhere.At some point and time a team has to find themselves,has to click so to speak and I cant help but think we saw a sign of better things.Hopefully this sunday.

D-Vizzl
09-19-2006, 08:17 PM
The big question is can the line, and backs, and DC handle the blitzes because they will blitz. The smaller question is will we run up the middle successfully to counteract the blitz, if you know the Redskins you too will find this to be correct.

thetexanator
09-19-2006, 08:28 PM
they looked good in the 4th quater because the colts quit playing.

Grid
09-19-2006, 09:31 PM
well.. alot of people dont remember that last year we never played to our potential, we played at the same level or worse than the team playing us. We could play the colts in a close game one week, and have a nailbiter against the 49ers the next.

you can at least be happy that we accelerated our play in the second half, rather than playing just good enough to keep even with them.

dat_boy_yec
09-19-2006, 09:50 PM
I think after the first drive they began to compose themselves. I mean the third drive was for 31 yds. before the fumble by Lundy and the one afterwards was 47 and a field goal. In the third quarter we barely had the ball so it wasn't until the fourth that we got our chance. I think it was just a few costly mistakes that cost us the game. We just couldn't recover at their place, but I'm sure this weekend we will look alot better and we got a shot to win the game. I'm staying positive I think our defense is coming around and our offense is right there. GO TEXANS!!!

cj5776
09-20-2006, 12:55 AM
I am not buying Indi quit in the 4th or it was just their reserves, something finally clicked in David Carr and the proof will be shown Sunday! Throwin Dayne and Gado becoming even more familiar with the Texans playbook and it is on!!!!!

The secondary is crying for PBuch and Petey, but this is the break from probowl QBs, bring on Brunell!

HOOK'EM
09-23-2006, 04:58 AM
I agree, if Indy really had in all the back ups why was Manning still in the game?