PDA

View Full Version : Put your avatar where your mouth is.

gtexan02
09-18-2006, 06:34 PM
We have two sides on this board now:

The Chicken Littles, weighing in at 6oz, covered in yellow feathers and raving mad in one corner

And

The delusional optimists, weighing in at 160 pounds, drinking koolaid and wearing blue sunglasses in the other.

The chicken littles are claiming that the season is over, and that we're doomed to win 5 or fewer games. The optimists insist its only been 2 games, and think we'll win at least 7 games this season.

So I say, pick a side and bet your avatar. If you lose, you'll have to change it to something the other side chooses. Sort of like the Bush avatar bet that was so popular earlier.

If we win 6 games, its a tie :)

I personally am of the optimist group. I think we'll turn it around next week, en route to a 7-9 season. Where do you stand?

hollywood_texan
09-18-2006, 06:36 PM
Excuse me, I am saying the next two seasons are over, and the third is up for grabs depending on the next few drafts and free agency.

Goldeagle
09-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Excuse me, I am saying the next two seasons are over, and the third is up for grabs depending on the next few drafts and free agency.

hey, at least Casserly is not in town!

Kaiser Toro
09-18-2006, 06:40 PM
We have two sides on this board now:

The Chicken Littles, weighing in at 6oz, covered in yellow feathers and raving mad in one corner

And

The delusional optimists, weighing in at 160 pounds, drinking koolaid and wearing blue sunglasses in the other.

The chicken littles are claiming that the season is over, and that we're doomed to win 5 or fewer games. The optimists insist its only been 2 games, and think we'll win at least 7 games this season.

So I say, pick a side and bet your avatar. If you lose, you'll have to change it to something the other side chooses. Sort of like the Bush avatar bet that was so popular earlier.

If we win 6 games, its a tie :)

I personally am of the optimist group. I think we'll turn it around next week, en route to a 7-9 season. Where do you stand?

Are you a communications major, do you work for the Republican party or do you like stirring pots?

bigTEXan8
09-18-2006, 06:40 PM

no...he's doing the business report on CBS

FILO_girl
09-18-2006, 06:44 PM
I've been sitting on the fence, watching y'all lob cow patties at one another for some time.
:cowboy1:

So I will be the board's equivalent of Big John McCarthy.

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMMMBLLLLLLE!!!!:)

Haters in this corner, Homers in that corner......Doubters in the middle. :tease:

jdog
09-18-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm betting on more than six wins this season.

hollywood_texan
09-18-2006, 06:52 PM

True, but someone has to clean up the mess and there isn't an expansion draft to take away the brunt.

mexican_texan
09-18-2006, 07:06 PM
I don't feel right saying I know my team is going to lose. I'll have one koolaid: battle red.

axman40
09-18-2006, 07:14 PM
The magic 8 ball says ask again later!

:texans: :fans: :texflag:

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
09-18-2006, 07:45 PM
All my fellow kool-aid drinkers can use this avatar even though I'm not in this little bet.

TexansTailg8r
09-18-2006, 07:50 PM
koolaid drinker here :club: