PDA

View Full Version : Samkon looked Good!!

Samkonfan
09-18-2006, 01:24 PM
If you watched the nice run by Sam at the end of the game, if #80 makes a block then Sam scores on it easily. #80 did what football coaches call a loser, did not block and his defender made the play. Dayne and Gado are a nice 1-2 punch, I think Gado has a little bit better burst though. Lundy needs to sit back and watch!

RiotCommander
09-18-2006, 01:25 PM
Are you even a Texans fan? Thats the first time I have seen someone call AJ #80.

Hulk75
09-18-2006, 01:28 PM
If he wants to convert cause his guy plays here then so be it.

Do you think Reggie Bushes family were Saints fans before the draft, OR even NOW!:yikes:

Samkonfan
09-18-2006, 01:28 PM
I am now, I am a Samkon Gado fan, so it will take time to know the players, besides carr and williams, I wasn't sure if it was moulds or johnson. I was Sam's position coach in high school. He is a special player

RiotCommander
09-18-2006, 01:33 PM
I have thought since we signed Gado that he could be something special for us. I thought he looked good in Greenbay last year at times. I just hope he doesn't need great blocking to get it done. At times we can block, but so far its just not always there.

I agree with you though Lundy should ride pine until he can stay on his feet, and fight for yards. We are just not going to be able to baby that guy right now. Dayne and Gado have looked so much better then him.

Samkonfan
09-18-2006, 01:38 PM
I think if Sam would have played the entire game and gotten some of the runs that Dayne got early in the game, Sam could have had close to 100 yards. He is just a geniune guy that Sherman obviously has a lot of confidence in. Of course it probably helped after Sherman got fired at GB and Sam was quoted "I'll always be a Mike Sherman guy"

dantem
09-18-2006, 01:42 PM
I am now, I am a Samkon Gado fan, so it will take time to know the players, besides carr and williams, I wasn't sure if it was moulds or johnson. I was Sam's position coach in high school. He is a special player

That's cool, the Texans can use more Fans...

But first... there are a few things you must know.
1) Boo your own team every time they make a mistake.
2) After every game pick the 2 best players and blame them for the defeat, then claim that you never believed in their abilities and call for thier resignation.
3) You must decide wether you like Mario Williams or Reggie Bush. Your not allowed to like both. (it's a mortal sin)
4) Never come out and say you believe in your team's ability (It's not popular, you might look like Fan (heaven forbid).

If you master these attributes, you can claim to be a Texans Fan. If you don't, then you can join the real Texans Fan base and get behind your team.

(sorry for any bad spelling, I never passed 3rd grade)

Samkonfan
09-18-2006, 02:06 PM
well honestly, I look at it as a game within a game. Like when they were losing bad, as long as Sam gets his yards and does well then I'll be fine. But I do wish the Texans can win a few this year. I think Sam was in on all of the scoring drives so that could be a sign of good things