PDA

View Full Version : rewatch

utahmark
09-17-2006, 08:06 PM
ill try to do this while i watch the cowboys lose tonight. from what i could tell last week i did a good job of analyzing both lines carr and the rb's. ill try to watch the lbs a little better this week as well. cant tell much about wr's and db's. but we all know how our defensive backfield played.

1st snap carr sacked no chance. bad play call imo they probably have been practicing against the boot leg all week. should at least ran a couple first.

2cn - fumble on the exchange. diff to tell whose fault looked like the ball never got there. i know all the carr haters will see it different.

indy ball. pretty nice run defense 1st 2 plays. 3rd play horrible coverage by d.rob. babbin actually made a nice move but was to late to get to manning.

ill post next series in a bit.

utahmark
09-17-2006, 08:27 PM
a sack sandwiched inbetween two unimpresive runs. weigart got beat. not much carr could of done about it. you could argue carr hadnt done anything wrong at this point

colt march down the field. utech(i guess) long catch down the middle. cc brown with a illegal hit should of been a flag. he may still get a fine for that shot to the head. mario is lining up at lt end not doing much as of yet.

we brought 5 on the td pass to the back still didnt get much pressure.

utahmark
09-17-2006, 08:51 PM
on our side dayne had a couple of nice runs.

weaver makes a nice stop in the backfield.

penalty on the int. cc brown horrible play(is matt stevens still available)

we get bailed out with the fumble. last year that couldnt of been reviewed.

hard to comment on our players at this point. the offensive guys are not really making a lot of bad playes they just arent making any good ones. defense is just watching manning like hes a show.

utahmark
09-17-2006, 09:06 PM
cars getting rid of the ball faster than he has to.

aj drops a pass. penalty anyway

spencer is playing a solid lt tackle to this point.

playing decent run defense is the only positive i see on that side of the ball.

lineman our taking turns on the field.

indy stops thereself. settles for fg

utahmark
09-17-2006, 09:25 PM
spencer is looking very good so far. he pushes freeney inside and takes him out of the play and then has the presence to pick up a tackle who is trying to go around on the outside.

carr looks good on this drive as well as daniels. aj has a nice run after catch as well.

felt we should of went on 4th but we kick field goal

manning drive colts right back down the field. peek with a nice rush and gets a flag. might should of got a flag on the next play as well. he is quick off the line.

manning td that was called back was a laser.

half time.

Reddevil63
09-17-2006, 09:45 PM

Im wondering what these coaches see in the safeties we have right now. CC is good for 4-5 bone head plays a game and Earl is solid in run support but is a huge liability in pass coverage.

PapaL
09-17-2006, 09:50 PM
on our side dayne had a couple of nice runs.

weaver makes a nice stop in the backfield.

we get bailed out with the fumble. last year that couldnt of been reviewed.

hard to comment on our players at this point. the offensive guys are not really making a lot of bad playes they just arent making any good ones. defense is just watching manning like hes a show.

How dare you speak of he we shall never mention again!

utahmark
09-17-2006, 10:03 PM
indy ball start of 2cnd half

our run defense is not as good with the second team dline in.

looks like our man cc late again on the td pass.

our ball spencer out for year. if it is a break i guess thats better than something with the knee. he sure was playing well.

flannagan and daniels both get beat on 3rd down force carr out of pocket.

i havent been real impressed with our pro bowl center.

utahmark
09-17-2006, 10:15 PM
mario is getting some pressure on manning

tj is one of the few bright spots this game(maybe the only one on defense)

salaam could of got called for a hold

carr fumbles (this one is on him)

he will never be a natural at moving around in the pocket

utahmark
09-17-2006, 10:45 PM
we finally stop them

mario is looking better. i bet he gets a sack next week.

3rd down pass is low by manning. earl was in position if pass would of been better.

aj drops another pass.

td texans

salaam was close again to a holding call on the back up de. i saw a post about how spencer going down would help us. im not sure they were watching the same game i am.

we dont have an nfl quality rb.

utahmark
09-17-2006, 10:58 PM
manning marches down the field again.

another good drive buy us.

salaam gets beat again by schoeble. spencer was shutting freeney down and now salaam is getting eaten alive buy freeney's backup.

even though we are taking a beating im seeing signs of life that i havent seen from this team in a while.(offensively at least)

utahmark
09-17-2006, 11:12 PM
indy doesnt like to run the clock out

sanders gets beat again. most of the plays hes been beat on hes been in position but doesnt make the play. he didnt get turned around on this one.

salaam gets beat for a sack. this guy is horrible. our whole line except for weigert got beat on this play. salaam got beat the fastest and his guy gets the sack.

carr does a good job of not getting rattled this game. he also is looking off the db's i think he had a good game.

thats it. we lose. i think we play better next week.