PDA

View Full Version : Titans have 30 yds. in passing

TFL
09-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Titans have 30 yds. in passing with about 3:44 mins. left in the 3rd qtr.

Kerry Collins- 3/12 30 yards and 1 INT.
Vince Young 0/3

total Offense- 47 yds.

Wow there Offense looks pretty bad right now.

Wolf
09-17-2006, 06:46 PM
they are getting it handed to them also!

Titan "Tack" Fan
09-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Titans have 30 yds. in passing with about 3:44 mins. left in the 3rd qtr.

Kerry Collins- 3/12 30 yards and 1 INT.
Vince Young 0/3

total Offense- 47 yds.

Wow there Offense looks pretty bad right now.

Yeah, and the Texans are looking good.

Wolf
09-17-2006, 07:27 PM
well when we play each other, it should look likea slugfest :D
:boxing:

rmartin65
09-17-2006, 07:27 PM
We had more than 47 yards. :fight:

TFL
09-17-2006, 07:30 PM

Wow i was just updating everybody on different teams in the AFC south, but yes the Texans are looking bad, but we put are selfs in a huge hole today and just could not get out of it, but yes Both the Titans and Texans are looking pretty rank right now, and we will not know who is worse till we line up against each other.

Huge
09-17-2006, 07:37 PM
We had more than 47 yards. :fight:
219 to 163

Impressive edge for Houston.

TFL
09-17-2006, 07:46 PM
219 to 163

Impressive edge for Houston.

24 points - 7 points Really imperssive edge for houston. So yes yards where semi close (56 yards), but points where not all that close.

JDizzle
09-18-2006, 01:46 AM
At least we score when it doesnt matter :P

RiotCommander
09-18-2006, 05:14 AM
At least we score when it doesnt matter :P

Yeah! :francis:

Mattheus_Rex
09-18-2006, 05:19 AM
well when we play each other, it should look likea slugfest :D
:boxing:
It will be an ugly game, that's for sure.

paulautrey
09-18-2006, 07:26 PM
just think, every game vince will get better and better. for 20 years the texans will constantly be reminded how stupid they were for not picking him. he is a proven leader, something the texans have none of. he is a once in a lifetime player with a heart as big as texas. he would at the very least have given the fans hope, something of which now there is none. he can escape the rush and relishes challenges such as going to indy and beating them in there on home. he will never let houston win the division just because they did not draft him. mario williams could get 1 sack a game so what how bout the rest of the 30 attemps the qb gets off. williams is known as a loafer. Stupid,stupid stupid. vince would have spread leadership througout the intire team and never would houston be out of a game as long as he had the ball in his hands

Double Barrel
09-18-2006, 07:34 PM
just think, every game vince will get better and better. for 20 years the texans will constantly be reminded how stupid they were for not picking him. he is a proven leader, something the texans have none of. he is a once in a lifetime player with a heart as big as texas. he would at the very least have given the fans hope, something of which now there is none. he can escape the rush and relishes challenges such as going to indy and beating them in there on home. he will never let houston win the division just because they did not draft him. mario williams could get 1 sack a game so what how bout the rest of the 30 attemps the qb gets off. williams is known as a loafer. Stupid,stupid stupid. vince would have spread leadership througout the intire team and never would houston be out of a game as long as he had the ball in his hands

Thanks for posting, Mrs. Young! I'm glad you did not hold a grudge against the Texans for not picking your son in the draft. :cowboy1:

paulautrey
09-18-2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks for posting, Mrs. Young! I'm glad you did not hold a grudge against the Texans for not picking your son in the draft. :cowboy1:

mrs mario williams please ask you son to slow down as hes a real game changer

Double Barrel
09-18-2006, 07:50 PM
mrs mario williams please ask you son to slow down as hes a real game changer

Please lead me to one of MY posts that indicates a blind allegiance to Mario Williams and his pending HoF membership. I've only got 5,000+ posts to look through, so good luck with all that. :ok:

Nothing wrong with rooting for a player...but c'mon, a bunch of fanboy rhetoric on an opposing team's forum is a bit overboard....unless, of course, your his mother.

Titan "Tack" Fan
09-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Why we don't play Vince is beyond me. Kerry Collins is horrible in every sense of the word.

When Vince goes in you can see our players want it more, they have faith in him.

mexican_texan
09-18-2006, 10:19 PM
Why we don't play Vince is beyond me. Kerry Collins is horrible in every sense of the word.

When Vince goes in you can see our players want it more, they have faith in him.
I have no idea why you got Collins in the first place. When he couldn't beat out a 40+ year old QB in Gannon in Oakland after losing his job to a rookie/Kurt Warner, that should've been enough for teams to shy away from him. I would've had no problem with McNair or Volek as the QB if I was a Tacks fan, seeing as how they've both helped me out fantasy-wise in the past :) . The McNair situation was a sign of idiocy in the FO. There was no better situation than have VY behind a player he plays like.

Wolf
09-18-2006, 10:22 PM
I have no idea why you got Collins in the first place. When he couldn't beat out a 40+ year old QB in Gannon in Oakland after losing his job to a rookie/Kurt Warner, that should've been enough for teams to shy away from him. I would've had no problem with McNair or Volek as the QB if I was a Tacks fan, seeing as how they've both helped me out fantasy-wise in the past :) . The McNair situation was a sign of idiocy in the FO. There was no better situation than have VY behind a player he plays like.

I haven't a clue on what the titans did.. I mean why did they do it that way?

mexican_texan
09-18-2006, 10:36 PM
I haven't a clue on what the titans did.. I mean why did they do it that way?
Money.

Double Barrel
09-19-2006, 12:16 AM

I agree. Play him immediately and let it be trial by fire. Our future superstar rookie vs. your future superstar rookie. That's drama....made for men! :howdy:

Titan "Tack" Fan
09-19-2006, 12:57 AM
I agree. Play him immediately and let it be trial by fire. Our future superstar rookie vs. your future superstar rookie. That's drama....made for men! :howdy:

I agree. If we're going to be horrible anyway, might as well watch Vince instead of a washed up, old, boring, slow Kerry Collins.

I want to see Mario vs. Vince and I know you guys do too. So maybe we can get that in our first game against each other.

YoungTexanFan
09-19-2006, 08:53 AM
he is a once in a lifetime player

I though Reggie was a once in a lifetime player? Mayber Peterson? Slayton? How many lives do we get here?

O, BTW...JaMarcus Russle and Ryan Perllioux are the same physical freaks as VY. He isn't your once in a lifetime player.

Texans_Chick
09-19-2006, 09:22 AM
This was written before the Titans-SD game:

There are those who would like to see Billy Volek or even Vince Young to start against San Diego, which is somewhat understandable, but there are really no good options here. It's like you have a nice candlelight dinner set to go, and to accompany it, you have to choose between Boone's Farm, Mad Dog 20/20, or Thunderbird.

Link (http://titans.aolsportsblog.com/2006/09/13/rejoice-kerry-collins-is-starting-again/)

Titan "Tack" Fan
09-19-2006, 04:33 PM
I though Reggie was a once in a lifetime player? Mayber Peterson? Slayton? How many lives do we get here?

O, BTW...JaMarcus Russle and Ryan Perllioux are the same physical freaks as VY. He isn't your once in a lifetime player.

JaMarcus isn't. JaMarcus runs like a 9.2 40. Perriloux on the other hand.....well that's to be seen. He's played like 20 snaps in College so we won't know til next year (hopefully).

Geaux Tigers.