PDA

View Full Version : texans tanking games for adrian peterson

IshouldbeGM
09-17-2006, 04:14 PM
mcnabb and manning were just playing catch against our defense!!! This defense is horrible.....among the worst in nfl history! why do we have to have an nfl team that sucks? oh well....im still a fan, im not jumping off the bangwagon...just get adrian peterson with that #1 pick, the fans deserve to make the next draft pick!

Goldeagle
09-17-2006, 04:15 PM
be nice

Texans86
09-17-2006, 04:18 PM
mcnabb and manning were just playing catch against our defense!!! This defense is horrible.....among the worst in nfl history! why do we have to have an nfl team that sucks? oh well....im still a fan, im not jumping off the bangwagon...just get adrian peterson with that #1 pick, the fans deserve to make the next draft pick!

So wait, our defense sucks, and you want to go after Adrian Peterson. I'm failing to follow your logic.

LBC_Justin
09-17-2006, 04:21 PM
unfortunately our young Texans have gotten to play two of the best QuarterBacks in the history of the game on back to back weeks. No easy task.

Don't insult our guys by suggesting they are tanking.

edo783
09-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Tanking, give me a break. Kubes would no more do that than I would throw a rock and hit the moon.

HoustonFan
09-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Come on, IshouldbeGM. Too early to say the Texans are tanking games for #1 draft pick again. This first part of the schedule is tough no doubt. Hopefully we beat the Redskins and Dolphins and go into the bye 2-2.

TFL
09-17-2006, 04:24 PM
So wait, our defense sucks, and you want to go after Adrian Peterson. I'm failing to follow your logic.

Hit the nail on the head.

IshouldbeGM
09-17-2006, 04:48 PM
why go after peterson? to control the football and the tempo of the game! the more the offense has the ball...the less we have to see this horrific defense!
wali lundy is a backup at best, ron dayne shouldnt be in the league, samkon gado is who he is....a 3rd string running back in green bay, should be a 3rd string running back here too. for him to start or get significant playing time here just shows how weak we are at running back.

RTP2110
09-17-2006, 04:59 PM
I guess nobody remembers the draft about 4 months ago?? We passed on Reggie Bush! What in the hell makes you think they would draft Peterson?? With Kubiak here, they will not draft a RB high, especially not top 10.

ArlingtonTexan
09-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Obviously, you did not pay attention to the "tanking" for _____ the texans did last year.

For the 1,000th time NFL players don't tank. some of them are not good players. There is a difference.

Farough
09-17-2006, 05:50 PM
My God,

Thats just like saying we were tanking games last year just to take Reggie Bush, as a lot of people thought they did. But we didn't even take Bush. We need a secondary before anything else on this team.

Hulk75
09-17-2006, 05:51 PM
We need a stud SS or FS.

TFL
09-17-2006, 06:15 PM
We need a stud SS or FS.
Yes we do our Safteys looked blind out there these last 2 games.