PDA

View Full Version : Any Carr Homers Left?

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Davis (Make me Vomit) Carr should do the team a favor and quit! He sucks, he is a dump off Qb! What a joke, Harington is way better than this guy!

TexansSeminole
09-17-2006, 03:11 PM
I don't know if thats true but he can't be successful here, the team has lost faith in him.

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:16 PM
Dude Are You Watching The Game????????????????????????
David Carr Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
He Throws The Dumpoff Every Play, He Is Playing Scared, He Is Weak And Dumb, He Has Fumbled 3 Times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Wish Freeny Would Put Him Out So We Could Get Sage In There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the wonger need food
09-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Rosenfels... Rosenfels... Rosenfels.

Seriously though... Carr will be boo'ed off the field next weekend. I'll bet my furniture on it.

19-10
09-17-2006, 03:20 PM
I was actually hoping he wouldn't get up on that sorry excuse for a scramble earlier. I gave him way to much rope and now loath David Carr.

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:21 PM
I cant wait to hear people make excuses for David Carr today!!!! It is not the o-line, he has had time to throw!!!!! He sucks!

RocKetHtown
09-17-2006, 03:21 PM
He Throws The Dumpoff Every Play, He Is Playing Scared, He Is Weak And Dumb, He Has Fumbled 3 Times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Wish Freeny Would Put Him Out So We Could Get Sage In There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your on crack go back to couger high tard

Hookem Horns
09-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Draft Vince!

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Draft Vince!

Sorry that time has come and gone!

TexansAllTheWayBaby
I should not even waste my time posting on a dumb threat like this, but if you low-lifes knew anything about us Texans you would know its not Carr, nor the offense really.

Our defense is hurting us today, the Colts have a good offense obviosuyl. We got inot a whole early.

Carr is going to be a great QB for us one day I truly believe, these first two games have been challenging for our team I believe. The Eagles are a tremendous football team and so are the Colts.

I think the defense needs to sharpen up some, they really did noyt have a great day today.

Carr is not the problem. He could have a better offensive line and defense, and I believe these things will come and make our football team better.

RocKetHtown
too late they had there chance ...hook em

Hookem Horns
09-17-2006, 03:26 PM
I should not even waste my time posting on a dumb threat like this, but if you low-lifes knew anything about us Texans you would know its not Carr, nor the offense really.

Our defense is hurting us today, the Colts have a good offense obviosuyl. We got inot a whole early.

Carr is going to be a great QB for us one day I truly believe, these first two games have been challenging for our team I believe. The Eagles are a tremendous football team and so are the Colts.

I think the defense needs to sharpen up some, they really did noyt have a great day today.

Carr is not the problem. He could have a better offensive line and defense, and I believe these things will come and make our football team better.

I was smoking weed at 17 also. However I wised up and quit doing all drugs by the time I was 19. I hope you too take the same course in life.

Scott D
09-17-2006, 03:26 PM

You forgot the offense and special teams.

Hookem Horns
09-17-2006, 03:28 PM
What the hell do you expect him to do, wait in the pocket and get sack? If you haven't notice the o-line suck and they bringing carr down.

It's what he does (or doesn't do) when he does have time that bothers me.

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:33 PM
VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! David Carr is awsome, its not his fault! WAKE UP PEOPLE! Does the head coach make the decision to throw the 1 yrd pass every throw, no its David Carr! He has had way moretime to throw today than Manning and he still has sucked!!!! David Carr sucks!

Second Honeymoon
09-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Just wondering if any of the Carr homers are finally changing their stripes? I want David to do well but I gave up a long time ago, how about you?

doug from the woodlands

the wonger need food
09-17-2006, 03:37 PM
I don't expect much defense for Davie Franchise this week. It's very obvious that the David Carr experiment has failed.

pittbull
09-17-2006, 03:37 PM
This thread is idiotic!!!! Carr has gone back to pass and nearly gotten crushed each time! Give the guy time, and obviously he shows he can make all the throws. Ever think that he is dumping off, due to the lack of protection. Weigart has gotten beat like a drum, and it wasn't by Freeney......mathis! Get a grip. If Carr played behind the Colts O-line, he wouldn't be Peyton, only Marino, Unitas, Bradshaw, Favre, Elway, can be like Peyton. Could he be Roethlisberger, a McNabb, McNair, yes. Protection is the key. With more passing options to go to now, he could do his thing. But with guys like McKinney, Weigert, and rookies starting on the O-line, come on.......Manning would be his dad, Archie!

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Carr Homers are still here in full force Unfortunately!!!! Can't wait to hear their excuses!! Carr Sucks!

pittbull
09-17-2006, 03:39 PM
David is going to be fine. Look at the MASH Unit on the o-line! Peyton woud look like Archie behind this crap. And I'm not talking a bout the rookies, supposed veterans getting beat like a drum!

profan
09-17-2006, 03:39 PM
VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! David Carr is awsome, its not his fault! WAKE UP PEOPLE! Does the head coach make the decision to throw the 1 yrd pass every throw, no its David Carr! He has had way moretime to throw today than Manning and he still has sucked!!!! David Carr sucks!
What game have you been watching. Carr had more time than manning? Carr has never had more time to throw than manning.

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:40 PM
This thread is idiotic!!!! Carr has gone back to pass and nearly gotten crushed each time! Give the guy time, and obviously he shows he can make all the throws. Ever think that he is dumping off, due to the lack of protection. Weigart has gotten beat like a drum, and it wasn't by Freeney......mathis! Get a grip. If Carr played behind the Colts O-line, he wouldn't be Peyton, only Marino, Unitas, Bradshaw, Favre, Elway, can be like Peyton. Could he be Roethlisberger, a McNabb, McNair, yes. Protection is the key. With more passing options to go to now, he could do his thing. But with guys like McKinney, Weigert, and rookies starting on the O-line, come on.......Manning would be his dad, Archie!

What?????? Dude put you Madden controler down and watch the game. Carr has had lots of time to throw he steps in the pocket and completes that 1 yard pass every time. He sucks!!! Cry me a river you Carr Homers!

Tulip
09-17-2006, 03:40 PM
I can almost 100% guarantee you that Carr will not lose a significant portion of his remaining fanbase over this game.

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:42 PM
Carr is a fourth quarter QB, he doesn't show up until the game is way out of reach!!!! I hate me some David Carr!!!!!

Hookem Horns
I can almost 100% guarantee you that Carr will not lose a significant portion of his remaining fanbase over this game.

Exactly, he has looked like this for 4 years now. Why would one more game change anything?

bigTEXan8
I have yet to see Carr have more then 2-3 secs to throw

here here!!! not like our running game is helping.

profan
Man that is a really classless statement. I am not a big david carr fan and would like to see sage get a shot, but, i would never wish for a player to get injured. This has to be one of the worst, most classless statements i have ever seen on this board.

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:43 PM
I have yet to see Carr have more then 2-3 secs to throw
Well then you should check your watch because it is broken!!!! He has had plenty of time. Carr Homers make me sick!

Ckw
09-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Call me what you want but I think there is a lot more blame to go around than you guys are comfortable admitting. Our whole team has looked pitiful. Our secondary is pathetic, our line puts no pressure on the QB, well maybe our offensive line does.... our linebackers are average to below average with the exception of Demeco, our offensive line is crap, our running game has been crap, our passing game has been ok BUT we are not passing the ball. Simple dump passes will not cut it, especially against the Colts. I agree, Carr has looked anything but exceptional. But something tells me you guys have not liked Carr for a lot longer than just the past two games. This is a self-fulfilling prophecy for you guys. You want Carr to do bad so you can justify your dislike/hate for the guy and prove to all the "Carr homers" that you have been right all along. But some of you really need to wake up and look at ALL of the things our team is doing badly and stop being so obsessed with the failure of one guy.

Second Honeymoon
09-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Exactly, he has looked like this for 4 years now. Why would one more game change anything?

LOL...yeah dude totally sucks...sad but true. the OL can not be blamed for this debacle. It's funny how Carr starts to play when the game is out of reach and the Colt's just going through the motions. Regretfully, the Texans will never do anything in this league with Carr at the helm....

doug from the woodlands

texflex513
09-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Just wondering if any of the Carr homers are finally changing their stripes? I want David to do well but I gave up a long time ago, how about you?

doug from the woodlands

carr homer here

Divebomb
Man that is a really classless statement. I am not a big david carr fan and would like to see sage get a shot, but, i would never wish for a player to get injured. This has to be one of the worst, most classless statements i have ever seen on this board.

Classy, no it is not a classy remark. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The team refuses to bench the guy and this is the only thing we have to look for! Sorry

hot pickle
i still like david carr, but i think capers and co. wrecked him, i think its almost time to write him off, sorry david, its not your fault

Goldeagle
09-17-2006, 03:47 PM
LOL, this whole thread, LOL

Divebomb
Carr is great against the 2nd team! Carr sucks!

Second Honeymoon
Call me what you want but I think there is a lot more blame to go around than you guys are comfortable admitting. Our whole team has looked pitiful. Our secondary is pathetic, our line puts no pressure on the QB, well maybe our offensive line does.... our linebackers are average to below average with the exception of Demeco, our offensive line is crap, our running game has been crap, our passing game has been ok BUT we are not passing the ball. Simple dump passes will not cut it, especially against the Colts. I agree, Carr has looked anything but exceptional. But something tells me you guys have not liked Carr for a lot longer than just the past two games. This is a self-fulfilling prophecy for you guys. You want Carr to do bad so you can justify your dislike/hate for the guy and prove to all the "Carr homers" that you have been right all along. But some of you really need to wake up and look at ALL of the things our team is doing badly and stop being so obsessed with the failure of one guy.

So your trying to tell me I want David Carr to do bad so that I look good and prove myself right for calling him a loser years ago? Your wrong. Nothing would make me happier than Carr finally looking like a legit NFL starter after 5 years of him at QB. Yeah the team is bad but Carr's bad play has been a constant throughout. Now your blaming the defense for Carr's bad play? Cmon now, you homers are running out of excuses. Carr is not good. Deal with it and accept it. You homers were wrong. Period. End of story.

Doug from The Woodlands

Second Honeymoon
09-17-2006, 03:48 PM
carr homer here

congrats on being detached from reality

Bronco Texan
09-17-2006, 03:49 PM
so all you Carr haters will shut up after he falls on his face worse than Carr!

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:49 PM
I still believe in him, but I think if he just came out of the draft this year he would've been alot better. It wasn't Carr fault he turnout like this...

Yes it is, stop making excuses for that looser!

BattleRedRaider
09-17-2006, 03:50 PM
But then they'll say "THE O-LINE ISN'T BLOCKING FOR SAGE!!! THE O-LINE SUCKS!!!!"

Ironist
Are you idiots KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!

David Carr: 18/22 (82% Completion) for 170 yds, 2 TD's and 0 INT's!

What more do you want from the man? Seriously, go crawl in a cave.

Second Honeymoon
Well then you should check your watch because it is broken!!!! He has had plenty of time. Carr Homers make me sick!

/signed

I am surprised the homers havent blamed the new ball for all the fumbling QB play. Carr is a joke and the homers will start to disappear. Just a matter of time....

Goldeagle
LOL, greatest thread ever LOL!

LOL!

Ckw
09-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Read what I actually wrote man. Pay attention. I did NOT blame the defense for Carr's bad play. What I am saying is our entire team has looked piss-poor. And that includes the defense. Our offense has also looked bad, BUT you are a fool if you think our offense is going to score 37 points against one of the best defenses in the league last year. So our defense single handedly kept us from ever being in this game. Our secondary has made Manning look like the best quarterback in the history of the NFL. So next time, try to actually read what I have to say. Yes, you do want Carr to fail. I have read plenty of your other posts, actually READ them, and have seen your agenda. You have called for Carr's head since the beginning of the season. And you Mr. Doug from the Woodlands are getting exactly what you want. Have fun with Sage... There's a reason he never saw playing time in Miami.

Bronco Texan
09-17-2006, 03:52 PM
So we can really watch this team fail.

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Yea David Carr 3 fumbles two on our side of the field! 50 yards in the 1st three quarters!! You stat Carr Homers are a joke!

Ironist
Rosenfels had stats NOWHERE NEAR CARRS against 2ND and 3RD TEAMERS and all you bafoons have been chanting for him to start for some time now.

BattleRedRaider
Yea David Carr 3 fumbles two on our side of the field! 50 yards in the 1st three quarters!! You stat Carr Homers are a joke!

I think the Carr Haters are the real joke here.

Second Honeymoon
09-17-2006, 03:55 PM
so all you Carr haters will shut up after he falls on his face worse than Carr!

Carr haters?!?! Just because we are sick of the high school level QB play doesnt mean we hate him. It just means that we are sick of the excuses and sick of the bad play. He sucks, and your not much of a fan if you want Sage to come in there and FAIL?!?!? Who is the REAL hater. I classify you as a frustrated Carr fan who cant admit he and the myriads of others are wrong. Period.

Doug

gg no re
09-17-2006, 03:56 PM
I think the Carr Haters are the real joke here.I disagree. Jokes usually have good replay value.

Ckw
09-17-2006, 03:57 PM
But then again it's a waste of time to try to rationalize with you guys. Carr has made mistake and has not looked like an elite QB. But have you expected him to look like an elite QB? If you have, I'm sorry but you're looking in the wrong place. You can't expect Carr to be a Manning or a Tom Brady. But a Roethlisberger I will take any day..... And don't come at me with all the crap about how much better Big Ben is. Ben has been behind one of the best lines in the league and had one of the best defenses in the league. Try to understand this: when the defense is successful, the offense has a better chance to be successful. Why? Less points and less pressure on the offense. Do try to keep up....

texflex513
09-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Go Carr!!!!!!!!!!!

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 04:03 PM
But it's OK to say "well, you look like you're in junior high!!!" even though you act younger than him? And you're 27?!

Oh you Carr Homers are in full force today! Love it!

Ckw
09-17-2006, 04:04 PM
WOW and as I am typing, another TD. Go back to Dallas guys.

BattleRedRaider
09-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Oh you Carr Homers are in full force today! Love it!

So you didn't respond to my question. Thanks for proving to me what kind of person you are. :ok:

Second Honeymoon
09-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Read what I actually wrote man. Pay attention. I did NOT blame the defense for Carr's bad play. What I am saying is our entire team has looked piss-poor. And that includes the defense. Our offense has also looked bad, BUT you are a fool if you think our offense is going to score 37 points against one of the best defenses in the league last year. So our defense single handedly kept us from ever being in this game. Our secondary has made Manning look like the best quarterback in the history of the NFL. So next time, try to actually read what I have to say. Yes, you do want Carr to fail. I have read plenty of your other posts, actually READ them, and have seen your agenda. You have called for Carr's head since the beginning of the season. And you Mr. Doug from the Woodlands are getting exactly what you want. Have fun with Sage... There's a reason he never saw playing time in Miami.

Correction..I have called for Carr's head for just a little under 3 years. I also didn't want them to draft him in the first place. HOWEVER, I am not getting what I want. I want good football. I want winning football. I am unlikely to get either with Carr or Sage at QB. Just because some of us have two functioning eyes doesn't mean we want Carr to fail, it just means we can see that Carr sucks as starting QB. We just need a change to be made.....If any homer points to the 4th quarter of this game as proof Carr is good, really needs to learn football and game situations.....and proves how myopic the homers really are....just clueless

doug

Koolaid Time
09-17-2006, 04:06 PM

doug from the woodlands

My prediction.. Carr gets pulled next week after the first quarter

the wonger need food
09-17-2006, 04:07 PM
Carr and co. can light up those 2nd stringers in garbage time.

Goldeagle
09-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Derrrrrr, Kar Sucks, Sturt Banks...errr Ragone....errr Sage!

Ckw
09-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Correction..I have called for Carr's head for just a little under 3 years. I also didn't want them to draft him in the first place. HOWEVER, I am not getting what I want. I want good football. I want winning football. I am unlikely to get either with Carr or Sage at QB. Just because some of us have two functioning eyes doesn't mean we want Carr to fail, it just means we can see that Carr sucks as starting QB. We just need a change to be made.....If any homer points to the 4th quarter of this game as proof Carr is good, really needs to learn football and game situations.....and proves how myopic the homers really are....just clueless

doug
You mean, the same quarter in which Tom Brady has become a house-hold name? Oh of course the 4th quarter means nothing when your defense gives up 42 points. Look you can have all the football knowledge in the world my friend, but without logic and reason, you simply are just another (you fill in the blanks) from the Woodlands.

texflex513

doug

I guess kubiak is as clueless as the rest of us homers huh? Why dont you coach the texans.

IshouldbeGM
If carr keeps these nice stats up he'll get us a future 1st rd pick next draft!!
this guy is not a leader....he is another drew bledsoe at best. He has zero pocket presence...peyton manning is less athletic, but he manuevers his way in the pocket. I dont want to waste another 2 or 3 yrs with carr, we need a leader, this team needs a leader. Carr is not a bad qb, he just hasnt been the leader this team needs. I know he has 110+ qb rating, thats nice and all....but this team has lost 17 of their last 19 games with carr at qb.....carr is not a winner....enough said.

rmartin65
Carr had 3 Touchdowns, and the starters were still in.

Ironist
09-17-2006, 04:10 PM
For some reason I am not surprised that you are like 9 years old....

I'm 17; and why? Your arguments have been (for some time) that Sage has outplayed Carr; I thought Sage did ok.

Carr is tearing them up, however, with little support.

Why would that incline me to bench him for Sage?

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 04:12 PM
Carr had 3 Touchdowns, and the starters were still in.

They were not! Dude give it up!

Tulip
09-17-2006, 04:12 PM
My prediction.. Carr gets pulled next week after the first quarter

Not going to happen.

Goldeagle
09-17-2006, 04:13 PM
If any of you are serious about Carr being the problem, you need to seek professional help...NOW!

BattleRedRaider
09-17-2006, 04:16 PM
I act younger than him, respond to your question???? You are a Carr Homer, why waste my time?

Waste of time?

Making endless threads and posts bashing Carr? That's a waste of time.

Second Honeymoon
If carr keeps these nice stats up he'll get us a future 1st rd pick next draft!!
this guy is not a leader....he is another drew bledsoe at best. He has zero pocket presence...peyton manning is less athletic, but he manuevers his way in the pocket. I dont want to waste another 2 or 3 yrs with carr, we need a leader, this team needs a leader. Carr is not a bad qb, he just hasnt been the leader this team needs. I know he has 110+ qb rating, thats nice and all....but this team has lost 17 of their last 19 games with carr at qb.....carr is not a winner....enough said.

QFT = Quoted For Truth

Ckw
Please attack the post and not the poster

Divebomb
09-17-2006, 04:17 PM
If any of you are serious about Carr being the problem, you need to seek professional help...NOW!

We are seeking professional help, his name is Sage!

Goldeagle
09-17-2006, 04:18 PM
LOL, hes the only guy to show up the last 2 games and its HE who sucks lol!

I guess Our DEFENSIVE BACKS were not at fault today or Mario is not at fault lol!

CARR SHOULD HAVE MADE INTERCEPTIONS AND SACKED MANNING, ITS ALL HIS FAULT

Carr Haters = Cry babies Whaaa, whaaa, wheres my bottle!

Texans Pride
09-17-2006, 04:18 PM
:locked:

This is the type of thread where our mods earn their respect for hard work.

jaayteetx
09-17-2006, 04:19 PM
I agree, he is not the problem. He has played decent the last couple weeks, a couple stumbles here and there not withstanding. Our O-line and D-line need to step up, flat out. I'me not sure Manning was even touched until late 3rd quarter.
The Wali Lundy project I'me not sold on either. Ron Dayne deserves the start next week with Gado coming off the bench. Wali, welcome to special teams!

Divebomb
Waste of time?

Making endless threads and posts bashing Carr? That's a waste of time.

No, to think we are going to take anymore of you Carr Homers posting its the O-Line crap is going to stop. I am sick of you people making the excuses, stop! Face the truth, Carr sucks!

Ckw
We are seeking professional help, his name is Sage!
Wow..... Smart guy. Screw Kubiak, let's bring in Divebomb. I am sure with him calling the plays and holding the clipboard, 14-2 is a foregone conclusion.

bigTEXan8
c'mon mods...need to shut this one down.

Bronco Texan
09-17-2006, 04:21 PM
They were not! Dude give it up!

The Colts played 4 more defensive players then the Texans did. So it isn't like the whole Defensive 2nd and 3rd team were in. Maybe you guys should come up with a new excuse.

Ckw
I agree, he is not the problem. He has played decent the last couple weeks, a couple stumbles here and there not withstanding. Our O-line and D-line need to step up, flat out. I'me not sure Manning was even touched until late 3rd quarter.
The Wali Lundy project I'me not sold on either. Ron Dayne deserves the start next week with Gado coming off the bench. Wali, welcome to special teams!
Finally someone with some sense. It's guys like you that make this messageboard still worth visiting occassionally.

Goldeagle
No, to think we are going to take anymore of you Carr Homers posting its the O-Line crap is going to stop. I am sick of you people making the excuses, stop! Face the truth, Carr sucks!

LOL, funniest post of the year lol!