PDA

View Full Version : These are the worst of times...

the wonger need food
09-17-2006, 02:43 PM
It can't possibly get any worse than this. This team has no pride and apparantly no skill on either side of the ball. Make all the excuses you want, but this is a bad, bad football team and getting worse every week.

Texans Horror
09-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Ugly football. I still have confidence in the team and think they will turn it around in the second half of the season, but right now I'm honestly not seeing much difference between 2005 adn 2006, except that we can no longer run the ball.

Big J
09-17-2006, 02:56 PM
I almost went to the game today in Indy and Im not going to lie...Im glad I didnt. This game is hard to stomach but just because we are being lit up by Manning...Ok I just watched Spencer go down. CRAP.

Its going to be a long first half of the season, but there hopefully will be some light at the end of the tunnel.

HoustonFan
09-17-2006, 02:58 PM
My satellite signal gave b/c of the rain. So I'm just listening to it, right now. This definitely is a tough first half of the season. How bad was the C. Spencer injury? I missed it.

the wonger need food
09-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Yep... I'm getting physically sick watching this team try to play football. They have no business playing against NFL teams right now.

hot pickle
09-17-2006, 03:03 PM
My satellite signal gave b/c of the rain. So I'm just listening to it, right now. This definitely is a tough first half of the season. How bad was the C. Spencer injury? I missed it.

his knee buckles a bit, it might be a bad injury or just a day to day thing

hope all is good

RTP2110
09-17-2006, 03:13 PM
It can't possibly get any worse than this. This team has no pride and apparantly no skill on either side of the ball. Make all the excuses you want, but this is a bad, bad football team and getting worse every week.

I agree. Honestly, we looked better in our first year than we do now. Sad indeed.

RocKetHtown
09-17-2006, 03:51 PM
F this im going to play some BF2 lmao