PDA

View Full Version : Want To Read More Reggie Stuff?

cuppacoffee
09-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Yeah, another Reggie thread...:mad:

Don't complain, you knew that when you clicked in.:ohsnap:

"I'm going to make plays regardless. They may not all be big plays, flashy plays, home runs, but I'm going to make plays," Bush promised. "When I touch the ball, I'm going to be exciting. That's just me. That's my personality. That's just the way I play."

Five "I" statements and one "me" statement.

I was in the Reggie camp draft day. I really don't know what to think about about him up to this point.

He does come across as self serving and a little arrogant. Maybe a good thing in a running back?

Read the story if you want to. (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/15513806.htm)

:coffee:

gtexan02
09-14-2006, 09:20 AM
At the very least he has great motivation and work ethic. Thats a desireable trait in a football player. I don't like smack talkers, unless they back it up. If they back it up, all the more power to them. (See Chad Johnson).

Jury is still out on this kid, but he's done what they've asked him pretty well so far, and thats good enough for me

real
09-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Yeah, another Reggie thread...:mad:

Don't complain, you knew that when you clicked in.:ohsnap:

"I'm going to make plays regardless. They may not all be big plays, flashy plays, home runs, but I'm going to make plays," Bush promised. "When I touch the ball, I'm going to be exciting. That's just me. That's my personality. That's just the way I play."

Five "I" statements and one "me" statement.

I was in the Reggie camp draft day. I really don't know what to think about about him up to this point.

He does come across as self serving and a little arrogant. Maybe a good thing in a running back?

Read the story if you want to. (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/15513806.htm)

Almost Every running back in the NFL is a little cocky...I don't see anything wrong with the statement and it looks like you're reaching...

"we're gonna get the ball, and we're gonna score"

I can't remember which QB said that but that is way more cocky than anything reggie has said...

cuppacoffee
09-14-2006, 09:48 AM
Almost Every running back in the NFL is a little cocky...I don't see anything wrong with the statement and it looks like you're reaching...

"we're gonna get the ball, and we're gonna score"

I can't remember which QB said that but that is way more cocky than anything reggie has said...

Two we's and no "I" in that statement. ;)

"He does come across as self serving and a little arrogant. Maybe a good thing in a running back?"

Reaching for what?...:confused:

:coffee: