PDA

View Full Version : I officially hate the Texans!!!

1texan4life
09-13-2006, 04:31 PM
OK, long time Oilers now Texans fan here.
WTF is going on with this stupid franchise?
If their intentions were to become the laughing stock of the NFL, mission accomplished! Why in the HELL are we 1. giving DD a boat-load of cash when he has bum knees? 2. Drafting the Michael Olowokandi of the NFL in Williams and passing on the next coming of Gale Sayers in Reggie Bush (who by the way would run for 2000 yards in the zone blocking scheme)? and 3. now trading away Morency for Samkon Gado? Are you freaking kidding me?

The Houston Texans are the WORST franchise in the entire NFL. They do not deserve to have a franchise! They should have awarded it to L.A. where no one cares about football. I bet they would know what to do. How many first round busts do you draft before someone removes their head from their ass? This is absolutely ridiculous!!! I am by no means a coach, scout or in marketing. But common sense tells me that if your team stinks, you draft to fill seats in Reliant Stadium. Am I right? Because when 6 games go by and we have still not one a game and Williams still has no sacks, who is gonna come and watch these BOZOS? I'll tell you, NO ONE!!! Nice move retards, I do better managing a Madden franchise than you will ever dream of!

I am officially no longer a Texans fan. I will go root for the Cowboys rather than waste my time with this gang of LOSERS. Good luck winning a game this year Kubiak. You apparently are as big a tool as Casserly. Good luck blowing next years #1 overall pick! This franchise is WORTHLESS!!! :shoot:

hobie
09-13-2006, 04:33 PM
So I take it then that was your final post....

Bearfan Blue and Orange
09-13-2006, 04:34 PM
If their intentions were to become the laughing stock of the NFL, mission accomplished! Why in the HELL are we 1. giving DD a boat-load of cash when he has bum knees? 2. Drafting the Michael Olowokandi of the NFL in Williams and passing on the next coming of Gale Sayers in Reggie Bush (who by the way would run for 2000 yards in the zone blocking scheme)? and 3. now trading away Morency for Samkon Gado? Are you freaking kidding me?

The Houston Texans are the WORST franchise in the entire NFL. They do not deserve to have a franchise! They should have awarded it to L.A. where no one cares about football. I bet they would know what to do. How many first round busts do you draft before someone removes their head from their ass? This is absolutely ridiculous!!! I am by no means a coach, scout or in marketing. But common sense tells me that if your team stinks, you draft to fill seats in Reliant Stadium. Am I right? Because when 6 games go by and we have still not one a game and Williams still has no sacks, who is gonna come and watch these BOZOS? I'll tell you, NO ONE!!! Nice move retards, I do better managing a Madden franchise than you will ever dream of!

I am officially no longer a Texans fan. I will go root for the Cowboys rather than waste my time with this gang of LOSERS. Good luck winning a game this year Kubiak. You apparently are as big a tool as Casserly. Good luck blowing next years #1 overall pick! This franchise is WORTHLESS!!! :shoot:

Well at least we will not have to hear this bozo on the message board any longer. Go get your Star tattoo!!!! and eat some TUNA while you are there.

JDizzle
09-13-2006, 04:34 PM
You're about 4 months late with this.

I suggest this get merged with the ailing pee pee thread.

Bearfan Blue and Orange
09-13-2006, 04:35 PM
hmmm "7" posts??? Big Texans fan huh? I have more than that and I just became a Texans fan!!!

fastpitchwoof
09-13-2006, 04:35 PM
You will not be missed. By the way, when things turn around maybe you and Bud Adams can watch the ESPN highlites.

real
09-13-2006, 04:36 PM

hit the road jack!!!!and dontcha come back no more no more no more no more..HIT THE ROAD JACK..!!!!:redtowel:

TexanDave
09-13-2006, 04:36 PM
bye bye. You should have be more careful when you created your screenname. 1texan4life???

fastpitchwoof
09-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Maybe he is dead now.

Hervoyel
09-13-2006, 04:38 PM
There's just something so rich about a guy sporting the name "1texan4life" jumping off the bandwagon with a giant hissy-fit post.

It's one of those things that make life worth moderating IMO.

"ORS" continues....

Tailgate
09-13-2006, 04:38 PM

If you said you are going to root for the Cowgirls from now on.... you were NEVER a Texans fan to begin with.

Get lost and don't EVER come back!!!!!!

hobie
09-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Maybe he is just reaching for attention, not loved at home, boss hates him, and with that post he maybe was hoping that with all the replies that he would feel a part of something...
Let's ruin that and make no more posts to his comments, as that's what he's after !!

Honoring Earl 34
09-13-2006, 04:50 PM
:yawn: I feel as though I barely knew him . What really hurts is he did'nt even say goodbye .

jdog
09-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Dude, just take your meds.

RiotCommander
09-13-2006, 05:03 PM

All that jabbering you could have just said this "I'm a fair weather fan, can someone show me the exit." Your not going to get any sympathy here. At least not from me. You have to trust in the coaching staff that was hired. If you were the one as HC you would rather lose the job doing what you wanted; rather then catering to what the masses thought was best.

Goldeagle
09-13-2006, 05:04 PM
There's just something so rich about a guy sporting the name "1texan4life" jumping off the bandwagon with a giant hissy-fit post.

"ORS" continues....

LOL, no doubt!

Heck no one or maybe 2% wanted Williams in this draft it was practically for Young or Bush (I was with the 55 that wanted D Brick) but heck get mad but dont bail on your team!

TexansBull
09-13-2006, 05:06 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>that way to New Orleans.

Thats one less fairweather fan off, hopefully more will follow.

Vinny
09-13-2006, 05:07 PM

"ORS" continues....POTD

wags
09-13-2006, 05:09 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BNS/BNS189/BPH013.jpg

TexanFan881
09-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Thats one less fairweather fan off, hopefully more will follow.

Who would've thought we would have had one of those? :rolleyes:

TexansBull
09-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Lets change the title of this thread to "What type of fan not to be." This just goes to show you there is a real problem with fans nowadays. Most dont know how to stand by their team.

Gosh, this is starting to sound like a Willie Nelson song....maybe there should be a comparision here.

Double Barrel
09-13-2006, 05:13 PM
Buh bye, 1texan4life :BananaWav we hardly knew ye

And now, a word from our sponsor: :tease:

dtran04
09-13-2006, 05:22 PM
Mods, how about an IP permaban? Just to make sure posters who do this don't back out of their words.

The Pencil Neck
09-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Mods, how about an IP permaban? Just to make sure posters who do this don't back out of their words.

No, no, no. Let them back in but FLAG them somehow so that all their posts are marked with a sunshine icon up where the footballs are.

Hutch13
09-13-2006, 05:43 PM
Buh bye! You will not be missed.

axman40
09-13-2006, 05:43 PM
Whaa texanfan47posts is gone?
:shoot:

jdog
09-13-2006, 05:44 PM
No, no, no. Let them back in but FLAG them somehow so that all their posts are marked with a sunshine icon up where the footballs are.

Even better...

edo783
09-13-2006, 05:46 PM
And the duffas of the year award goes to..........

Titan "Tack" Fan
09-13-2006, 05:46 PM
All that jabbering you could have just said this "I'm a fair weather fan, can someone show me the exit." Your not going to get any sympathy here. At least not from me. You have to trust in the coaching staff that was hired. If you were the one as HC you would rather lose the job doing what you wanted; rather then catering to what the masses thought was best.

You can't be a fairweather fan of a team that has never won....

TFL
09-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Someone delete this thread he is just trying to rile some of us up.

RiotCommander
09-13-2006, 05:49 PM

He is moving to the Cowboys. Call it what you want, but he is at the very least a "Bandwagoner" (Is that even a word? hehe)

Those who stick it out through these rough times will get the most enjoyment when we win. Like the Cardinal fans, you know they have to feel good now.

BigDTexansFan
09-13-2006, 05:51 PM

In the woirds of the movie "Forrest Gump" in regards to your joining Cowboys...STUPID IS, AS STUPID DOES:yawn:

TFL don't come crawling back when Cowboys go 0-3 in season (losses to Jacksonville and Washington and the heartbreaking loss to BYE week)

Insideop
09-13-2006, 05:52 PM
bye bye. You should have be more careful when you created your screenname. 1texan4life???

I guess his new screen name on the cowgirls MB will be 1cowgirl4life! lol:

I do have a theory as to what happened with this dude. Judging by his number of posts (7), when he came aboard (Mar 2006), and what he said in his (what I hope to be) final remarks, I'd guess that he was another disgruntled RB fan. He came onboard in March thinking we would draft RB and when we didn't, he got ticked off and stopped posting for awhile. Then he probably just sat and stewed for awhile and waited for his opportunity to spew his crap. Maybe the Morency trade was the last straw. All I can say is good riddance and don't let the door hit ya on the way out cry baby!:crying:

HomeBred_Texan
09-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Did he have season tickets? I know of a few people looking for them.....

BigDTexansFan
09-13-2006, 05:54 PM
hmmm "7" posts??? Big Texans fan huh? I have more than that and I just became a Texans fan!!!

3 Cheers for Bearfan Blue And Orange

powerfuldragon
09-13-2006, 05:55 PM

This is a well thought out post written by a man whom you could never accuse of being a bandwagon jumper.

:sarcasm:

BigDTexansFan
09-13-2006, 06:04 PM

YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!!:tease:

TexansLucky13
09-13-2006, 06:05 PM

We would hope so.

BigDTexansFan
09-13-2006, 06:06 PM
I like that idea :bananasplit:

I second that idea:ok:

jdog
09-13-2006, 06:08 PM
Maybe we should have been more supportive. He was clearly having a breakdown.

cuppacoffee
09-13-2006, 06:09 PM

I imagine the tacks bandwagon is leaving shallow tracks now...:heh:

:coffee:

BattleRedRaider
09-13-2006, 06:13 PM
Maybe we should have been more supportive. He was clearly having a breakdown.

We weren't there for him. :dangit:

rockabilly
09-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Becoming a Cowboys fan? You do not BECOME a Cowboys fan. You either are born Houston or Dallas. Not both. You never were a Houston fan. You, just forgot about Dallas after they stopped winning Super Bowls and moved to Houston because we were something new. You will be back....

Nbkan
09-13-2006, 06:17 PM
:yawn: I feel as though I barely knew him . What really hurts is he did'nt even say goodbye .

lol: hehe

michaelm
09-13-2006, 06:40 PM
It's a shame really.

His six other posts were OK.

Texans Pride
09-13-2006, 06:47 PM

I don't think they like you much either with that negative attitude. Sounds like you need a hug brother....

Texas_Heat
09-13-2006, 06:54 PM

:crying: noooo, I'm going to miss you man :BananaWav

I hope you all are happy making fun of this broken texan fan ,I'm :embarrass to be part of this board when posters make fun of other posters mods do your job.

BattleRedRaider
09-13-2006, 07:01 PM
Oh yeah, almost forgot!

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream

powerfuldragon
09-13-2006, 07:34 PM
Oh yeah, almost forgot!

I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
YTMND much?

pittbull
09-13-2006, 07:37 PM

OK Officially Gone!!!

BattleRedRaider
09-13-2006, 07:40 PM
YTMND much?

Not too much.

FILO_girl
09-13-2006, 07:45 PM

LMAO! Starts typing this out as a Texans fan, yet by the end of the post has totally converted to the Cowpiles. Is there a record on the shortest time to be a bandwagon fan? Think we have a contender!

TEXANS84
09-13-2006, 07:52 PM
No one can cover T.O.
Even though he is a moron, he is an exceptional talent.
At 33 years of age, I believe he is still in his prime.
I hate to say it, but he will be the reason we lose to the cowgirls this year.

Cowboys fan hidden behind an Oilers logo?

http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zone/messageboards/showthread.php?p=300328#post300328

Anguyen
09-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Go jump on another bandwagon, Texans don't a fan like you.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
09-13-2006, 08:38 PM
Can one of the mods ban him just to make sure he doesn't jump back on the bandwagon sometime later in the season?

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
09-13-2006, 08:42 PM
One game into the season this guy has already jumped ship........

One less idiot to hear on the boards........crying all the time :redtowel:

Him turning into a Cowgirls Fan..........PRICELESS !!!!!!!

P.S. your the loser not having faith in your hometown team.......my daughter's are a better fans than you will ever be......

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
09-13-2006, 08:45 PM
http://wavsource.easycgi.com/snds_2006-09-09_365829028894212/sfx/baby_crying.wav

texansfanquecaneh
09-13-2006, 08:50 PM

Are you giving your tickets away? I was going to wait until my son gets older, but I'll take them now if you're giving them up.

AlbinoRat
09-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Without Davis, we'd be the worst Franchise in the NFL for the past 3 years instead of 1. It's week one, and Mario is already a bust? Do you know anything about football? Define Irony: Leaving a young team who isn't expected to win very many yet, to cheer for a group a talented, underachieving veterans. Cowboys: 0-1 Texans: 0-1 Against Each Other Texans: 1-0. Shoot, that makes sense! Maybe you shouldn't be the group's spokesperson for those leaving the Tree of Trust

By the way people, feel free to help me define irony.

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
09-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Should we all sing together ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST ! :Tumblewee

I love that song...........

Dont come back here buddy when you see this someday.....

:texflag: :trophy:

AlbinoRat
09-13-2006, 09:14 PM
I think we may have frightened everyone else. We're like Cuba. Nobody gets outta here Alive!

srstex
09-13-2006, 09:14 PM
Never a Cowboy & Oiler/Texan fan, they just don't go together.
Pasterini to Kenny Borroughs-now those were the days, we didn't win alot but man that Dan could throw a football through a brick wall.
And to this day I can tell you " Yes Mike Renfro got both feet down on BOTH passes at the back of the end zone against the Steelers"

dm77713
09-13-2006, 10:11 PM
If this is how fans are, i say let him be a cowboys fan. This is basically all they do, first when they begin the season, they're annoying as ever saying that the over the hill classless act they got in the offseason will take them to the superbowl. Then finally when they keep losing, they stop cheering and just give up. Then if they somehow start winning games again it's yay, i've loved this team forever even when they were losing. I live in Irving, and I must say I really hate being around these fans, because they will always try to beliitle everyone else's team, until their team loses, and then finally if you throw it back at them, they're like the older brother when they know they're beat, just saying classic phrases such as, "whatever," "shut up," or "that's stupid." I may live in Irving, but i am totally anti-cowboys. I was raised that way from my family, I love wearing 'Skins and Texans gear to school just to get everyone else angry.

Hookem Horns
09-13-2006, 10:20 PM
Since the team hasn't been around that long I can see some bailing. However it always cracks me up how people that claim they are dumping the Texans say they are going to be either Cowboys or Titans fans. How can any Houston fan go be a fan of either of those teams? Talk about jumping to the opposite end of the spectrum. If I had to bail on the Texans I would go with the Giants. They are my 2nd favorite team and rivals of the Cowboys. Gotta hate those Cowboys.

Insideop
09-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Without Davis, we'd be the worst Franchise in the NFL for the past 3 years instead of 1. It's week one, and Mario is already a bust? Do you know anything about football? Define Irony: Leaving a young team who isn't expected to win very many yet, to cheer for a group a talented, underachieving veterans. Cowboys: 0-1 Texans: 0-1 Against Each Other Texans: 1-0. Shoot, that makes sense! Maybe you shouldn't be the group's spokesperson for those leaving the Tree of Trust

By the way people, feel free to help me define irony.

Irony- When a person who lives in Texas and claims to be a "long time Oiler/Texan fan" suddenly decides to become a cowgirl fan after the Texans lose a game.

Irony- When a person in Tennessee supports the Texans better than some "fan" who lives in Texas and claims to be a "long time Oiler/Texan fan!"

AlbinoRat
09-13-2006, 10:30 PM
Well I should let you know I'm also a Charlotte Bobcats fan. I just love expansion drafts. I couldn't cheer for the Titans now anyway. I think Vince Young is the most overrated player in the game. I wanted a team I could start with. NONE of the pro teams I cheer for have made the playoffs yet. Plus Kevin Dyson let me down in the Super Bowl, so I'm used to being disappointed. I tend to look on the bad sad of things, and not get my hopes up, then if we lose its not that bad, but when we win, its a pleasant suprise.

edo783
09-13-2006, 11:31 PM
Aren't we supposed to hold an intervention or something? Maybe some sort of twelve step program? Nah, this is a pure "I love me" jacket time.

socalfan
09-13-2006, 11:44 PM
I beg to differ, the worst team and the most embarrassed are the Green Bay Packers. Their GM Ted Thompson has completely ruined that storied franchise and is in the process of trying to run Brett Farve out of town.

Texas_Thrill
09-14-2006, 12:11 AM
I've some pretty dumb threads started but this is by FAR #1.

Texas_Thrill
09-14-2006, 12:13 AM
and.........if the Morency trade was the deal that sealed this guy's fate. Dumb diddy dumb. I mean I like Morency but this trade is not earth moving.

HJam72
09-14-2006, 12:18 AM
I imagine it's just because we lost badly Sunday. A lot of people were expecting us to be more competitive and seeing that 2nd half is just heart breaking after last year, especially watching McNabb stand around and giggle at our pass rush before throwing another bomb to Stallworth.

jmerog
09-14-2006, 12:30 AM

How do you manage the multitasking of being both a troll and a fool?

I seriously thought about systematically pointing out how foolish each of your arguments were, but your comments are so off the mark that it is clear you do not have the brain pan to comprehend an explanation.

P.S. -Go call your mother and tell her you forgive her for not hugging you as a child. It will do you some good.

dalemurphy
09-14-2006, 12:33 AM
It's been rough. This organization has made many mistakes and we've had very little success. I agree with that. However, I love this organization. The owner wants to win. The facilities are first class. This owner risked a lot and did a lot to bring football back to Houston. I'm proud of my organization. Here's why:

I live in Austin. Last August, like many of you, I was in awe of what happened when Katrina hit Louisiana/Mississippi. I watched to coverage for those first few days and was uncharacteristically very moved emotionally. When I heard that the refugees were being sent to Houston and that volunteers could simply show up at Reliant, I drove to Houston to help. It was a powerful experience. Not only did the city of Houston rally to help these people but the epicenter of the compassion of the city, the state of Texas and the nation was the Reliant stadium facilities. Two weeks before the football season began, this incredible facility was openned up to something like 60,000 people. I saw no evidence of any alterior motive. Simply put, the organization had these resources to help these people so that's what it did. No string of losing seasons can erase the pride and admiration I have for being a part of that. I don't know the details that went into make the decision to open up Reliant to these people, but I'm pretty sure McNair and the rest of the organization had a lot to say about it. I was a Cowboy fan from birth until 1994. when I could no longer stomach what that organization had become, I left that allegiance behind. No amount of wins or losses will affect how good I feel about leaving that Cowboy franchise and becoming part of this Texan franchise.

So, all that is to say, I love and respect these Houston Texans!

vast321
09-14-2006, 02:44 AM

Oh man, :rofl: ... some people just never cease to amaze you.

Dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya...

...wait, let it hit! :BananaWav

Mysteryhunt
09-14-2006, 03:05 AM
how was that cowboys game far ya? that new team treating you right?

Texansfan36
09-14-2006, 03:37 AM
I beg to differ, the worst team and the most embarrassed are the Green Bay Packers. Their GM Ted Thompson has completely ruined that storied franchise and is in the process of trying to run Brett Farve out of town.

I don't know man the Raiders looked really really bad in their game.

Malloy
09-14-2006, 04:15 AM
I don't care what you all say, the original post is some of the most funny stuff I've read in a long time.

That guy must have been steaming away at home for a long time before he got his hizzy-fit going and logged on to our MB. I'm still laughing my rump off here :)

Doom Capers
09-14-2006, 07:26 AM

speaking of worthless

KGodfrey
09-14-2006, 07:45 AM
Kubiak has be working w/ Idiots... Anyone who saw Morency @ OSU would tell you he is a slashing type Downhill runner who is a starter in our league. What is Wali Lundy doing to start? Of all the backs in the league, Ron Dayne and Samko Gado? Don't we need playmakers on defense? OLine? We need a #2 and #3 corner and u bring in Samko Gado? We have our 2 (supposed) pass rushers now benched in Antwan Peek and Jason Babin (bust here?) Mario WIlliams is looking like Courtney Brown. Reggie Bush in doing his thing one state over? I mean I feel sorry for New Orleans too, but Houston can't give them EVERYTHING!!! We have to have the worse secondary in the league. Cleveland has 2 young safeties playing the same position, (Houston Native) Brodney Pool and Sean Jones- so we need to make a move there. I would say we are eyeing Adrian Peterson, but we may talk ourselves out of that one too. Honestly, we need a talent upgrade and Gado for Morency is like trading a nickel for 5 pennies. Dominick Davis has to be evaluated this summer and we still past on Bush for this Mario dude, looking and playing lost (Luigi). DeMeco Ryans looks to be a keeper. Jerome Mathis is missed because he gives us field position. Other than that, i see us low on talent- high on lies if we told ourselves we can win 8 games... OK we have Gado, so deal with it; and Ron Dayne too. I say play Peek and LB and let him and DeMeco fly around and make plays, Babin could be a Merriman tyoe if he ever gets the motor running, and the secondary needs an overhaul- Dunta is nice, but you can miss me with the rest of the dudes...

Mr. White
09-14-2006, 07:50 AM
If a troll posts something on a message board and everyone has him on their ignore list, did he really post anything?

Sportsfan
09-14-2006, 08:16 AM

Yeah i'll assume that too. Have a nice life. Don't let the door hit ya were the good lord split ya.

HJam72
09-14-2006, 08:22 AM
If a troll posts something on a message board and everyone has him on their ignore list, did he really post anything?

I don't know. Does he ignore himself too? :wiggle:

:potkettle: Why do the pot and kettle call each other black when they are both white? :wacko:

Blake
09-14-2006, 08:54 AM
I guess we can add him to our departed list.

1texan4life
Casserly Crew
Caperz Rox
Superbowl by 2004
Trd Up 4 Babin

El Tejano
09-14-2006, 08:59 AM

If you are saying that you are no longer a fan, then you never were a fan. You now have our permission to jump ship. Oh and please don't come back when we whip up on your Cowboy team who oh by the way has started off this season 0-1 and is having some problems protecting their QB.

Bsacamano
09-14-2006, 09:42 AM
Now THAT is how you define a fair weather fan.......good riddance

Bearfan Blue and Orange
09-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Kubiak has be working w/ Idiots... Anyone who saw Morency @ OSU would tell you he is a slashing type Downhill runner who is a starter in our league. What is Wali Lundy doing to start? Of all the backs in the league, Ron Dayne and Samko Gado? Don't we need playmakers on defense? OLine? We need a #2 and #3 corner and u bring in Samko Gado? We have our 2 (supposed) pass rushers now benched in Antwan Peek and Jason Babin (bust here?) Mario WIlliams is looking like Courtney Brown. Reggie Bush in doing his thing one state over? I mean I feel sorry for New Orleans too, but Houston can't give them EVERYTHING!!! We have to have the worse secondary in the league. Cleveland has 2 young safeties playing the same position, (Houston Native) Brodney Pool and Sean Jones- so we need to make a move there. I would say we are eyeing Adrian Peterson, but we may talk ourselves out of that one too. Honestly, we need a talent upgrade and Gado for Morency is like trading a nickel for 5 pennies. Dominick Davis has to be evaluated this summer and we still past on Bush for this Mario dude, looking and playing lost (Luigi). DeMeco Ryans looks to be a keeper. Jerome Mathis is missed because he gives us field position. Other than that, i see us low on talent- high on lies if we told ourselves we can win 8 games... OK we have Gado, so deal with it; and Ron Dayne too. I say play Peek and LB and let him and DeMeco fly around and make plays, Babin could be a Merriman tyoe if he ever gets the motor running, and the secondary needs an overhaul- Dunta is nice, but you can miss me with the rest of the dudes...

I think 1TEXAN4Life just came back reincarnated

Yankee_In_TX
09-14-2006, 11:04 AM

I'm sure this was posted 555,555,555,001 times, can I have your tickets? :hides:

Yankee_In_TX
09-14-2006, 11:05 AM
If you are saying that you are no longer a fan, then you never were a fan. You now have our permission to jump ship. Oh and please don't come back when we whip up on your Cowboy team who oh by the way has started off this season 0-1 and is having some problems protecting their QB.

Amen brother. The true fans may have been in the parking lot ticked off watching the Astros last year by the beginning of the 4th, but we showed up every week hoping for/wanting a win!

rafterticket
09-14-2006, 11:51 AM

This is the silliest act in history, after my "Dom Capers Forever" tattoo.

Just kidding. No tattoo.

powerfuldragon
09-14-2006, 11:55 AM
Dude. That's deep.

El Tejano
09-14-2006, 03:08 PM
What if hate really meant love?

OrangeCountyTexansFan
09-14-2006, 03:19 PM
I'm on several message boards and I see this a lot when people refer to the Texans -- ready to write them off after one game. People that do that show me that they are just ignorant of football altogether. :twocents:

jerek
09-14-2006, 03:25 PM
This is amazing: 5+ pages of a response dignifying the original post.

HOU-TEX
09-14-2006, 03:26 PM

It is crazy isn't it. It's like one of those infamous DC threads that never ends.:hides:

Double Barrel
09-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Well, we've actually found something that most forum members have agreed on...

So big props to 1texan4life for being such a fairweather non-believer! He brought us together!

afcman
09-14-2006, 03:43 PM
The funniest thing to me is that the person is going to the Cowboys.

who oh by the way has started off this season 0-1 and is having some problems protecting their QB.

ditto.

El Tejano
09-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Well it gives us an opportunity to reconfirm our loyalty to this team by defending it.

axman40
09-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Let's just call this the pile on thread!

texanpride :fans: :texflag:

AlbinoRat
09-14-2006, 05:10 PM
:club: I love you guys.

South Texan
09-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Let's just call this the pile on thread!

texanpride :fans: :texflag:

Yep... and the pile keeps getting deeper and deeper.

powerfuldragon
09-14-2006, 05:13 PM
one hundred one.

Insideop
09-14-2006, 06:05 PM

We are all just saying our goodbyes to "1texan4life" the only way we know how! :tease:

TexansFight
09-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the club. I hate this team as well. I wish we still had the Oilers. I thought things would be different and we would have a winner with McNair. We are worse than the Oilers ever were in my opinion. This team is such a poor substitute that it is laughable. I truly loved the Oilers, the Texans are way too corporate and continually make excuses to love in the same way.

At least the Oilers knew how to evaluate talent and draft football players. I would have a senile 90+ year old Mike Holovak (is this guy still alive) run the football operation than the clowns we have had.

This team has blown so many first day picks that it is staggering. The only good second day selection we have had was DD but he is injury prone. The Oilers under Holovak and Reese found gems in the late rounds and had such solid drafts that we were the most talented team in the AFC. Have the Texans come close to drafting a late round stud like Blaine Bishop. Of course not.

Move this abomination of a team to LA and lets get a reincarnated version of the Oilers back. I would welcome Bud back with open arms. Things were a lot better with that SOB.

colts18288
09-14-2006, 06:21 PM
So I take it then that was your final post.... LMAO this is a instant classic if I have ever seen 1 on here.

jmerog
09-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Welcome to the club. I hate this team as well. I wish we still had the Oilers. I thought things would be different and we would have a winner with McNair. We are worse than the Oilers ever were in my opinion. This team is such a poor substitute that it is laughable. I truly loved the Oilers, the Texans are way too corporate and continually make excuses to love in the same way.

At least the Oilers knew how to evaluate talent and draft football players. I would have a senile 90+ year old Mike Holovak (is this guy still alive) run the football operation than the clowns we have had.

This team has blown so many first day picks that it is staggering. The only good second day selection we have had was DD but he is injury prone. The Oilers under Holovak and Reese found gems in the late rounds and had such solid drafts that we were the most talented team in the AFC. Have the Texans come close to drafting a late round stud like Blaine Bishop. Of course not.

Move this abomination of a team to LA and lets get a reincarnated version of the Oilers back. I would welcome Bud back with open arms. Things were a lot better with that SOB.

what a stain.

DBCooper
09-14-2006, 06:53 PM

Must not have been an Oiler fan in the 80's.

TexanBronco
09-14-2006, 06:56 PM
:listening yall need to quit yalls crying if you dont like them then leave its as easy as that yes they have made some bad picks/trades spit happens thats life yes the Oilers were better then the texans but who cares thats the past and this in now you cant win every game in the NFL these days so what they lost one game they got 15 more to go and they can still be in the playoffs if they pick things up have a lil faith people:redtowel: :texflag:

DBCooper
09-14-2006, 07:00 PM
Hey TexanBronco,

If the Texans play the Broncos, who do you root for?

TexanBronco
09-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey TexanBronco,

If the Texans play the Broncos, who do you root for?

I was born a Texan and I will die a Texan so the Houston Texans :texan:

Texans = #1
Broncos = #2

IMO

DBCooper
09-14-2006, 07:21 PM
I was born a Texan and I will die a Texan so the Texans!

That's good to hear (read).

Wolf
09-14-2006, 07:27 PM

You do have the Oilers...just they look like an oil well that caught on fire and they moved to tennessee
http://209.190.49.75/images/FIre_InsteadOf_WestTexas-100_small.jpg

infantrycak
09-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the club. I hate this team as well.

However, if the Texans pass on VY and pick Bush instead that will be the final nail in the coffin for me as a fan of this team. I have great amount of anger towards this team.

If the Texans want to be the Texags and associate with the losing tradition of aggy football that is fine by me. But they won't have me as a fan and I will root against them with great vigor. I am not alone in this regard. Checkout hornfans.com and see what other Houston UT fans have to say about this. A team that will pass on VY who would recapture the excitement we all felt when we beat the Cowboys in the first game multiplied by ten and would rather keep Carr is no team of mine.

Bias? Extremism? Nah.

Say, by the way--when did you move to Houston since you have for a long time said you live in NY City?

jerek
09-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Bias? Extremism? Nah.

Say, by the way--when did you move to Houston since you have for a long time said you live in NY City?

Who pulled the nails out of that coffin? Put em back ... please.

infantrycak
09-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Who pulled the nails out of that coffin? Put em back ... please.

I just can't stand folks who won't stand by their threats. This guy has been threatening to quit the team, leave, sue the team for 4 years now. Friggin quit then.

jerek
09-14-2006, 09:30 PM
I just can't stand folks who won't stand by their threats. This guy has been threatening to quit the team, leave, sue the team for 4 years now. Friggin quit then.

If a disgruntled fan is whining in the forest ... ehh, never mind.

FILO_girl
09-14-2006, 09:50 PM

:yikes: Rooting for a team that hasn't existed for a decade, and asking for a coach whom may not even be sucking oxygen still? Asking for Bud back?

You're one funny mofo. Sick, but funny.:shoot:

Hervoyel
09-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Welcome to the club. I hate this team as well. I wish we still had the Oilers....

I wish you had gone with them.

I know, I know. :pigfly: more's the pity.

jmlockett
09-14-2006, 10:05 PM

Well I just don't know what to say other then if you believe the NFL is a kids video game then well sorry to say it but you need to get a life.:loser

TexansFight
09-15-2006, 09:15 AM
I moved back to Houston 4 months ago. I was at Reliant for the draft and booed my lungs out at the Mario Williams pick. I will be able to go to every game this year and I am sure will have a lot to boo about. I want to love this team and I want this team to be a winner. I am just not driking the Kool-Aid that some of yall are drunk on. This team is the laughingstock of the NFL right now.

At least when the Oilers sucked in the early 1980's they were able to use their draft picks wisely and effectively. They built one of the best offensive lines. The Texans have blown so many picks that it is scary. If we had New England's, Philly's, or Indy's front office we would be challenging for the division this year.

Remember the Texans are on pace for having the WORST EXPANSION RECORD in NFL HISTORY.

Bsacamano
09-15-2006, 09:26 AM
I moved back to Houston 4 months ago. I was at Reliant for the draft and booed my lungs out at the Mario Williams pick. I will be able to go to every game this year and I am sure will have a lot to boo about. I want to love this team and I want this team to be a winner. I am just not driking the Kool-Aid that some of yall are drunk on. This team is the laughingstock of the NFL right now.

At least when the Oilers sucked in the early 1980's they were able to use their draft picks wisely and effectively. They built one of the best offensive lines. The Texans have blown so many picks that it is scary. If we had New England's, Philly's, or Indy's front office we would be challenging for the division this year.

Remember the Texans are on pace for having the WORST EXPANSION RECORD in NFL HISTORY.

OK....maybe the Oilers did well with their draft picks. That said, they pulled three of the biggest playoff chokes in a row against Denver, Buffalo and then KC with those early 1990's teams and NEVER even made an AFC Championship Game. Those teams were the consumate underachievers and a complete joke. I say good riddance to the Oilers and everything Oilers related post 1980.

Yeah.....The Texans are on pace to have the worst expansion record in NFL history, but big deal. It's only been 5 years, and the last time I looked the Browns are doing pretty poorly as well. I think that this team is headed in the right direction. It's just going to take another couple of years. Don't be jumping on the bandwagon when the get good

TexansFight
09-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Dude I am stuck with being a Texans fan since I am such a Houston homer. I am not off or on any bandwagon. I can stomach a few years of wretched football if I saw improvement or light at the end of the tunnel. We are in year 5 and we have some of the same problems as year 1 and I think we have set our team back with our draft pick.

FILO_girl
09-15-2006, 10:31 AM
Dude I am stuck with being a Texans fan since I am such a Houston homer. I am not off or on any bandwagon. I can stomach a few years of wretched football if I saw improvement or light at the end of the tunnel. We are in year 5 and we have some of the same problems as year 1 and I think we have set our team back with our draft pick.
I think you don't quite understand what a fan is.
Its kinda like taking marriage vows.

For richer or for poorer
In sickness and in health
To love and cherish
'Til death do us part
To devote Sundays to the Texans (maybe that was just mine....)

You are allowed to ****** and complain, whine and cry, grump and gripe but NEVER sway in your allegiance. You crossed that line, actually you did the T O dance upon it, spat then mooned the franchise and fanbase.

Why subject yourself and us to your constant suffering? Go away with your mistress Cowboys. It will be better for all of us.

TexansFight
09-15-2006, 10:38 AM
FILO Girl,

Uh I am sticking with this team. I am still a fan. I still go to every game. I am just sick at the situation this franchise is in. Believe me it would be a lot easier on my life if I could just walk away but I can't.

The Oilers were my first love. I wished we could have kept our name and colors like Cleveland did. I can't sway my allegiance to a team that only exists in our memory.

DBCooper
09-15-2006, 10:40 AM

You go to a game to boo your own team?

The Texans may lose, but fans are there to be behind the team, not discourage them. Pump them up, make them want to win.

You should stay home.

BattleRed37
09-15-2006, 10:40 AM
I do understand your frustration, Texansfight. For the last four years the Texans haven't showed the fans nothing but headaches, and pain. This is their fifth year as a franchise and still heading in the same direction like last year. I predict that the Texans will go 0-6, winning their first game in week 8 against the Titans.

Yes, they will be contenders for the 1st round draft pick next year. They have gone to sugar to **** in the past two years. Everybody thought the Texans was going to make the playoffs last year, cause they came off a pretty good season in 2004 (7-9). The fans booed Carr, and the team. They sold their tickets, just cause they're tried of seeing a losing team, and these were die hard Texans fans I'm talking about.

This year, I don't see no difference. The fans already booing Carr, and its only week 1 in the season. This team have along way to go to become a winning franchise. The Texans be lucky if they win 5 games this year. Next year (2007) will be better, but still don't see playoff contenders. Houston might see a wild card playoff spot maybe in 2008-09.

Mr. Kubiak got his hands full with this franchise.

HOU-TEX
09-15-2006, 10:43 AM
FILO Girl,

Uh I am sticking with this team. I am still a fan. I still go to every game. I am just sick at the situation this franchise is in. Believe me it would be a lot easier on my life if I could just walk away but I can't.

Well since you're going to stick with this team. It would be wise for you to look upon the team with a different attitude. It's going to take a positive attitude to get through theses growing pains, again.:)

The Pencil Neck
09-15-2006, 10:44 AM

This is just all kinds of wrong.

If you're booing your team, you're not a fan. I can't even comprehend it. I don't care if they're playing bad or if you don't agree with their picks, you don't boo. That's just pointless, ugly, and rude.

You "want" to love the team and "want" them to be a winner? Listen, if you don't already love the team whether they're winners or losers, then go find another team to root for.

TexansFight
09-15-2006, 10:46 AM

The Texans may lose, but fans are there to be behind the team, not discourage them. Pump them up, make them want to win.

Do you think I want to come to a game to be disgusted to such an extent that I have to boo. Should I clap when we have given up our 5th sack of the game.

I want nothing more to be excited about this team, have fun, cheer the team on, yell my head off when we are on D, etc. I miss the energy and excitement the Oilers had especially Monday night games. The only thing we have had like that is for the first game which we won.

The funny thing is that the Texans have gotten much better support than the Oilers did. The stadium is still sold out. Back in the day with the Oilers if we stunk this bad there would be maybe 40,000 fans at the game.

Bsacamano
09-15-2006, 10:46 AM

Dude!....you just said about 2 posts back that you hate this team? What are you schizophrenic?

TexansFight
09-15-2006, 10:50 AM
Dude!....you just said about 2 posts back that you hate this team? What are you schizophrenic?

I am a Texans fan because I love Houston and they are the team that I have been stuck with. I hate the incompetence and bad football that we have been subjected too. I understand why someone would hate this team.

wags
09-15-2006, 10:50 AM
Believe me it would be a lot easier on my life if I could just walk away but I can't.

http://stuntrev.com/stuntawards/roadwarrior/warrior.jpg

Walk away, just walk away and it will all be over...just walk away

BigBull17
09-15-2006, 11:50 AM
So who do I see about getting the 10 minutes of my life back I just wasted reading this worthless dribble. :yawn:

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
09-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Part of being a fan is sticking with you team, I grew up in Cleveland back in the 70's & 80's and the Browns stunk it up, even when Elway knocked them out, with the drive, I was sick......but I still loved my team....what I am trying to say is you stick with your team no matter what, my kids are a better fan than you are.....the Browns have still yet to go to the superbowl, but they still continue to sell out thier games every year....get my point

santo
09-15-2006, 11:57 AM
So who do I see about getting the 10 minutes of my life back I just wasted reading this worthless dribble. :yawn:

http://bttfmovie.com/modules/images/1985/large/1985_marty_a.jpg

:shades:

michaelm
09-15-2006, 12:33 PM

You must spread some negative Reputation around before giving it to TexansFight again.
for you:
http://www.titansonline.com/

:logo::logo::logo:

jdog
09-15-2006, 12:44 PM
I thought we were making excellent progress until last year. The reason for last year's record, in my opinion, was a lack of veteran leadership. Kubiak is bringing it back. Another reason for last year's record was the, in my opinion, premature firing of our Offensive Coordinator. The Offensive Line coach was promoted to Offensive Coordinator? The guy responsible for OUR offensive line? He made the playbook too simple, and he really was incompetent in the role of Offensive Coordinator. Obviously, Kubiak is bringing a big change in this area.

I see no reason to despair at this point based on one loss to a good team.

Go Texans!

El Tejano
09-15-2006, 01:03 PM
No you said you hated them and that you are now rooting for the Cowboys. You aren't on or off any wagon because you jumped off this one.

You are the one that said those harsh words.

TexansFight
09-15-2006, 01:13 PM
No you said you hated them and that you are now rooting for the Cowboys. You aren't on or off any wagon because you jumped off this one.

You are the one that said those harsh words.

That wasn't me dude, I didn't start this thread. I would never root for the Cowboys. When we didn't have a team I didn't follow the NFL as closeley. Still had the Horns as one of my football teams and still due.

michaelm
09-15-2006, 01:14 PM
BTW a fan has any right to be pissed when they are doing badly. They even have the right too boo them because we are paying the players millions to do a good job not a bad job.

You're absolutely right. But we also have the right to voice our opinions, and tell those 'fans' if we don't like what they say.

michaelm
09-15-2006, 01:15 PM
That wasn't me dude, I didn't start this thread. I would never root for the Cowboys. When we didn't have a team I didn't follow the NFL as closeley. Still had the Horns as one of my football teams and still due.

It's funny. That guy posted once on this thread and left. this thing has taken on a mind of it's own.
On the other hand, I have considered that idea that you are actually the same poster with a different moniker...

Dread-Head
09-15-2006, 01:20 PM
Here, have some vaseline and a crowbar incase the doorknob gets stuck in your butt on the way out. BWAH! (BYE):chicken: lol:

El Tejano
09-15-2006, 01:24 PM
My bad dude. The Avatar threw me off.

I think it is Ironic that this guy has an Oiler Avatar, has a username that says 1Texan4life, and then says he hates the Texans and will root for the cowboys.

Double Barrel
09-15-2006, 01:52 PM
They even have the right too boo them because we are paying the players millions to do a good job not a bad job.

Man, you must have great seats if you're paying millions of dollars. Mine are only around $450 for the year.

HOU-TEX
09-15-2006, 02:03 PM
uhm dude do you understand english? I said we are paying the players millions of dollars. Where did I say I am paying millions of dollars for seats? Why don't you use some intelligence next time before you post.

The Texans are paying them, we aren't paying them anything. lol, jk :tease:

Double Barrel
09-15-2006, 02:06 PM
uhm dude do you understand english? I said we are paying the players millions of dollars. Where did I say I am paying millions of dollars for seats? Why don't you use some intelligence next time before you post.

You type drivel then demand someone else use some intelligence? :ok: "WE"?

How much money are YOU out for this team? Quit yer whinin'. It's professional sports. Everyone makes more money than they should. That's the REALITY of today's professional sports world.

Perhaps I should have marked my previous post with a cute sarcasm smilie for the sarcasm-impaired. :francis:

Double Barrel
09-15-2006, 02:55 PM
ahaha i sometimes hate forums hard to tell about the use of sarcasm. :brickwall

yeah, sorry about that, bro'....once you get to know me, you'll see that I joke around a lot.

Didn't mean to single you out. Just havin' fun with this crazy thread. :hunter:

michaelm
09-15-2006, 03:09 PM
yeah, sorry about that, bro'....once you get to know me, you'll see that I joke around a lot.

Didn't mean to single you out. Just havin' fun with this crazy thread. :hunter:

Yeah... sure... right... like you're not a complete jackhole...

michaelm
09-15-2006, 03:10 PM
lol: you know that was a joke, right?

Blake
09-15-2006, 03:25 PM
Welcome to the club. I hate this team as well. I wish we still had the Oilers. I thought things would be different and we would have a winner with McNair.

Why are you here again?

Double Barrel
09-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Yeah... sure... right... like you're not a complete jackhole...

That's Mr. Jackhole to you. :shades:

JDizzle
09-15-2006, 03:51 PM
When I read the first post of this thread, I thought of this guy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/jmott1/11snzuf.jpg

FILO_girl
09-15-2006, 04:33 PM
http://stuntrev.com/stuntawards/roadwarrior/warrior.jpg

Walk away, just walk away and it will all be over...just walk away

I was thinking more of "I wanna quit you, but I can't".:cowboy1:

TexansFight, what you have to realize is that you can't hate a franchise and call yourself a fan. You can't play both sides of the fence. I understand you wanting to be a fan of all Houston teams if you indeed live here, but if you can't stomach what is going on and be patient until our ship comes in....then that is null and void.

Either be a Texans fan, or not. You make the call.

Hervoyel
09-15-2006, 04:38 PM
I was thinking more of "I wanna quit you, but I can't".:cowboy1:

TexansFight, what you have to realize is that you can't hate a franchise and call yourself a fan. You can't play both sides of the fence. I understand you wanting to be a fan of all Houston teams if you indeed live here, but if you can't stomach what is going on and be patient until our ship comes in....then that is null and void.

Either be a Texans fan, or not. You make the call.

So what you're saying is.....

http://ironteam.net/archives/yoda.jpg

Do or do not. There is no "try"

The Pencil Neck
09-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Do you think I want to come to a game to be disgusted to such an extent that I have to boo. Should I clap when we have given up our 5th sack of the game.

You shouldn't clap but you shouldn't boo, either.

powerfuldragon
09-16-2006, 12:31 PM
one hundred fifty nine.

Texanfan4ever
09-16-2006, 05:05 PM

You should stay home.

Well said!!!

WHY would go to the game just to BOO your team. Seriously, 99% of the people there do not want to hear that. Stay at home and yell at your tv. This is not last year. There is great hope......Stay positive.

Kaiser Toro
09-17-2006, 11:23 AM

Many would have liked this thread to die or to just fall off the first page. Not me. It is not so much the subject matter, but rather the thread starter that must be revered in all of his unadulterated infamy. Live long and suffer my fellow "fan."

Brandon420tx
09-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Many would have liked this thread to die or to just fall off the first page. Not me. It is not so much the subject matter, but rather the thread starter that must be revered in all of his unadulterated infamy. Live long and suffer my fellow "fan."
Whats your avatar say KT?

Dr. Toro
09-17-2006, 11:37 AM
This is a first class organization that made some mistakes. A second class organization makes the mistake of drafting to fill seats. Fans who can't accept management that doesn't pander to their fancies should get tickets to the circus.

Kaiser Toro
09-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Whats your avatar say KT?

A quote from arguably the greatest worst film ever or the worst greatest film. Nah. Just the worst film of all time, but with possibly the best perfromance ever turned in by a wrestler turned actor.

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ...and I'm all out of bubblegum,"

Brandon420tx
09-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Hahaha, I remember that line, what was the movie?

Scott D
09-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Well, one thing is true. Those Texans need to reorganize again, and again over and over. Whatever they are doing, it ain't right yet.