PDA

View Full Version : Can PBUC return kickoffs?

thetexanator
09-12-2006, 03:41 PM
whats the deal with wali lundy returning kicks? i know hes kinda bad at cb, but hes still got some speed.(pbuc)

jerek
09-12-2006, 03:42 PM
P-Buc can return and returned the first kickoff but was injured. I expect he'll be our primary return man until Mathis returns.

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
09-12-2006, 03:45 PM
whats the deal with wali lundy returning kicks? i know hes kinda bad at cb, but hes still got some speed.(pbuc)

saw in a thread that PBuc reagravited his hammy on the first kickoff? I think. Coach said hes day to day. Also lost Roc Alexander for the season acl i think.

gtexan02
09-12-2006, 05:40 PM
I don't like the idea of a CB returning kicks. We are already way too thin there to risk an injury. We almost lost 2 this weekend (we did lose 1). I say we put one of our WRs out there and let thme risk it

feebleminded
09-12-2006, 05:59 PM
saw in a thread that PBuc reagravited his hammy on the first kickoff? I think. Coach said hes day to day. Also lost Roc Alexander for the season acl i think.

I think Buchannon turned his ankle, and is day to day.

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
09-12-2006, 06:17 PM
I think Buchannon turned his ankle, and is day to day.
Hope so I dont know for sure I was fliping between the MB and game certer and i was reading it though when he went down someone on the MB said hammy. Hope i'm wrong and it is a minor ankle injury and he back next week.

feebleminded
09-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Hope so I dont know for sure I was fliping between the MB and game certer and i was reading it though when he went down someone on the MB said hammy. Hope i'm wrong and it is a minor ankle injury and he back next week.

Just cause, I grabbed this from the presser yesterday:

on the injury status of CBs Roc Alexander and Phillip Buchanon) “(CB) Roc (Alexander) is done for the year. He’ll go on the IR. He tore his ACL. And (CB) Phillip (Buchanon) is day-to-day.”

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2866&section=N%20Latest%20News

RiotCommander
09-12-2006, 06:36 PM
I think the best returner we never use is D-Rob, but could you imagine our secondary if he got hurt too?

fdknuckles
09-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Bring back David Anderson from the practice squad. He's got a set of wheels and was making all kinds of guys miss him during the preseason. I think we'll get a good performer at less of a risk to the defensive back field. Just my humble opinion.