PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Fans are Angry.

powerfuldragon
09-11-2006, 05:58 PM
http://blog.dallascowboys.com/forums/thread/25307.aspx

Funny how optimistic they are at first...

Looks like they want Romo.

RiotCommander
09-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Bledsoe is a great QB if he has all day to throw. Its a good thing he is in Dallas and not here. He would look like a worthless lout here. I'm just suprised they have not drafted a QB prospect to build behind Bledsoe. I'm not too fond of Romo, but much like Carr people always want the backup in when the starter has a rough time of it.

Texan Asylum
09-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Humm...just glancing over it, sounds alot like what's being said here on our MB.:rolleyes:

powerfuldragon
09-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Humm...just glancing over it, sounds alot like what's being said here on our MB.:rolleyes:
Yeah, i was going to wait until someone made fun of the cowgirls before I blasted that one.

Huge
09-11-2006, 10:00 PM
http://blog.dallascowboys.com/forums/thread/25307.aspx

Funny how optimistic they are at first...

Looks like they want Romo.
Remember how optimistic this board was before the start of the '05 season?

Snapple
09-11-2006, 11:07 PM
Bledsoe can still be not just a good QB but a great QB. He needs protection though. He got great pass protection in New England, and so has Tom Brady for most of his career. In Buffalo and Dallas, Bledsoe has been rattled and thrown off his back foot a lot. That's lead to a lot of underthrown balls and as a result, INTs.

Now, it's possible that Tony Romo could be a great QB in the future, but Romo is too green to get the Cowboys to the playoffs THIS YEAR. The Cowboys still have a great chance to make the playoffs this year, so it would be foolish imo to bail on Bledsoe so soon.

The Giants made this mistake in 2004. They were 5-4 with Kurt Warner as the starter and in the thick of a playoff race. They weren't satisfied, they switched to Eli, and Eli went 1-6 as a starter, obviously a lot worse than Warner. Now, maybe the extra playing experience has helped Eli, but putting him in knocked them out of the playoffs then.

I think the Cowboys are angry at the way the Jaguars game went down, and as a result they're going to take it out on the Redskins next week. I think the Redskins are going to get pummelled, and maybe that will quiet down the cries for Romo.

TexanSam
09-11-2006, 11:11 PM
I think if Bledsoe wins a Super Bowl this year, he may be a borderline Hall of Famer. That is if he has a good year.

HJam72
09-12-2006, 12:05 AM
I think if Bledsoe wins a Super Bowl this year...

Not gonna happen. :pigfly:

TexansLucky13
09-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Bledsoe is a great QB if he has all day to throw. Its a good thing he is in Dallas and not here. He would look like a worthless lout here. I'm just suprised they have not drafted a QB prospect to build behind Bledsoe. I'm not too fond of Romo, but much like Carr people always want the backup in when the starter has a rough time of it.

That makes him half of a great QB, IMHO. Anyone can do damage if they have all day to throw, jeez. Insert Peyton Mannng. The thing about Peyton, though, is that he is able to release the ball quickly when under pressure. He is just a QB on a different level that Bledsoe.

Double Barrel
09-12-2006, 12:42 AM

Remember how optimistic the Texans forum was before this season? ;)

HJam72
09-12-2006, 03:35 AM
Even Peyton looked pretty stupid, or so I hear, when Pittsburgh put major pressure on him in the playoffs last year.

SESupergenius
09-12-2006, 09:24 AM
What, you mean all the Carr Hate threads???

Huge
09-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Remember how optimistic the Texans forum was before this season? ;)
That's good stuff. :)

What, you mean all the Carr Hate threads???
No. I mean the predictions of 9-7 or better or making the playoffs. Yes, they were on here.

"Anger" from a loss of a football game comes from your expectations of that game. I'm sure many were disappointed with the Texans' loss because they expected Houston to win (or at least play better than they did). So I'm not too angry about a road loss to a team that finished 12-4 last season and has one of the best front fours in the league.

If we lose to Washington next week, then I'll be ticked.

HowBoutThemCowboys!
09-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Honestly speaking, how do you expect Cowboy fans to react? IMO, it really is nothing compared to what I'm seeing here, or any other board after a loss. Cowboy fans have come to expect an unbridled tradition of excellence, worthy of our 5 Rings.. When a supposedly Super-Bowl bound team already receives its first loss, before division plays against the vigours of the Giants, Redskins, and Eagles, it's something to be alarmed about.. Especially when you starter throws three picks to boot.

Huge
09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
F*CKACOWBOY! And their idiot fans too. I've never seen a professional football team with a greater sense of entitlement. They need to come to grips with the fact that Frisco got 5 Lombardi trophies BEFORE they did and that Pittsburgh has a realistic shot at being the first team to get 6.
They lost to Jacksonville because Jacksonville played a better game than they did. Someone should hand Bledsoe a towel to dry himself off...cause he's been washed up for a while. Romo? Hey Personally I hope the pokes don't let him in until AFTER they play the Texans and I hope Bledsoe has the worst game of his career.
As a former Oiler fan, when Cowboys and their fans are unhappy...I'm bloody DELIRIOUS!

DH
:mag:

texanforlife
09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
No way that Dallas makes it to the Superbowl. Heck I dont think they will ever make the playoffs after the way they looked against the Jags.

DBCooper
09-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Jags have a good defense, they make a lot of teams look bad.

WWJD
09-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Brad Sham..the play by play radio guy for the Cowboys..was saying last Sunday during the broadcast that Bledsoe has something wrong with his back.

If that's so it's Romo time.