PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood

hot pickle
09-10-2006, 11:09 PM
i just was wonderin why so many people hate him, in my eyes hes a good LB, gets lots of tackles, and is alot of times near the plays, i know people were pissed when we paid so much money for him, but why gotta pay alot of money for players to come to houston when we have never had a winning season

TFL
09-10-2006, 11:10 PM
i just was wonderin why so many people hate him, in my eyes hes a good LB, gets lots of tackles, and is alot of times near the plays, i know people were pissed when we paid so much money for him, but why gotta pay alot of money for players to come to houston when we have never had a winning season

Alot of people hate him becuase last year he made lots of tackles, but they where like 5-6 yards down field.

noxiousdog
09-10-2006, 11:10 PM
It's leftover from last year. He was brought in to be a MLB, and he clearly couldn't handle the duties.

infantrycak
09-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Greenwood still didn't play up to his contract, BUT he was much closer to it from the will than he was as a MLB. At MLB he was an overpaid Foreman--lots of tackles and lots of yards given up before the tackles.

Sarg01
09-10-2006, 11:32 PM
My problem with Greenwood is that I expect LBs to be the guys making the defense work. Greenwood seems to be OK with just not making a lot of mistakes - I could tolerate that if he were playing FS. He's not fast enough for that position, though. I could probably also deal with it if he were tough enough to be the strongside backer - just tie up the blocker and let DeMeco make the play. However, he's our weakside backer. He needs to be playing with aggression.