PDA

View Full Version : A.J. and our other receivers.

dat_boy_yec
09-10-2006, 08:54 PM
A while back we had a thread critisizing A.J. and Moulds for sub-par pre-season performances. So I would like to start this thread and say that they did a real good job today. I think they both lived up to their elite status. We should find a way to get them the ball more often. I think we have the personnel that if we can't resurrect the running game we can succeed with our passing game. I was actually really disappointed with Putzier when he had a couple of drops and a missed blocking assignments, and through all those mistakes I had to ask myself, where was Daniels, I thought he was supposed to be our starter. Speaking of people I didn't hear about where was Walters tonight, was he out. I don't remember him doing anything tonight. Hopefully we begin to spread the ball around more, but tonight Moulds and A.J. shined everyone else was almost non-existent.

MrMeToo
09-10-2006, 08:58 PM
I agree. They both were great today. Carr finally found AJ for a long pass.I was very pleased by both reciever's perfomances.

buddyboy
09-10-2006, 09:07 PM
that was a beautiful pass for about 40 yards by carr to andre! hopefully this is the stuff we are gonna see in weeks to come...

MrMeToo
09-10-2006, 09:44 PM
AJ is a beast. Probably the most underrated receiver in the NFL. If Carr would stop being jealous of him ( :jk: ) and get him the ball, then he will be considered one of the best receivers in the league.

Brandon420tx
09-10-2006, 09:47 PM
AJ is a beast. Probably the most underrated receiver in the NFL. If Carr would stop being jealous of him ( :jk: ) and get him the ball, then he will be considered one of the best receivers in the league.
Don't you get it! Carr is a selfish player! He wants commercials, his own shoe line, and he wants to lead the team in throwing, AND receiving! The guy is a cancer, he's even worse than that Owens guy! We need to drop him before he knocks down to a 6-10 season like Owens did to the Eagles!

:homer:

Holy crap, where did that come from? (I think I'm channeling the spirit of a very sarcastic person .... or an ESPN writer)

infantrycak
09-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Putzier is the one who needed to step up his game today. 2 passes which definitely should have been caught and a third which was errantly thrown but catchable.

Tulip
09-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Walter did play today. He had that one catch that he fumbled (McKinney recovered).