PDA

View Full Version : Recieving Lineman!?

Brandon420tx
09-10-2006, 06:09 PM
The Eagles had this guy, I think his name was LJ Smith. Well he was lined up on the line, but McNabb threw to him! 6 times! :challenge No flag or anything! Granted that Houston got away with throwing it to J. Putzier 3 times, but still! The refs were blind those lineman shouldn't be down field on passing plays! :homer:

Ok seriously now, what happened to the great TE revolution we're supposed to be seeing? I know AJ and Moulds had a great game, but our TE missed some passes *and in one case a severe blocking assignment*

gtexan02
09-10-2006, 06:13 PM
I feel cursed with this.
We play against TEs, and never cover them. I don't even want to count how many times we've let TEs run right down the seem and convert on 3rd downs.

And yet, our TEs seem cursed. No matter how talented they were, they degrade here. Did anyon see Daniels at all during the entire game? Why did he start/ Where was Putzier in the preseason? IS this all decoy?

run-david-run
09-10-2006, 07:44 PM
LJ Smith was not that much of a factor...he did make an incredible diving catch, not much we could have done there, other then that, we contained him quite well.

Texans Horror
09-10-2006, 08:22 PM
From what I heard, Putzier lit up the Eagles D last year when he played for Denver. My guess is that Kubiak was hoping for that same kind of success.