PDA

View Full Version : Pass Defense and a Running Game

BuffSoldier
09-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Thats what we are missing. But we have to realize that we were facing one of the NFL's best QBs today. We did do terribly against the pass but Donovan McNabb looked amazing. Too bad we have to face Peyton Manning next week. We cant get any pressure because they alwaus double Mario Williams and when we blitz we leave gaping holes in the secondary.

On the other side of the ball, Kubiak and his zone scheme seem really stupid for not drafting Reggie Bush. But I cant blame our poor offensive rushing on that, we just have to do a better job of picking up blocks and staying on them. We just got plane stuff

NJTexanFan
09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
I agree with you but only one thing, the game i was watching i had seen Mario doubled only once, most of the time it was one on one he was never even close to seeing McNabb face

gtexan02
09-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Williams played like a big physical one trick pony. He bull rushed, spun, and went right at the Tckles, often losing containment and guessing wrong on fakes.

He doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the shed at the moment

RocKetHtown
09-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Texans need to start geting to the QB...Don had way to much time today:wild:

gtexan02
09-10-2006, 04:18 PM
How Ironic. We pass on the best RB in the draft to take a DE, and somehow we are still missing a Running game and a pass rush?? WHAT??