PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me where these numbers came from????

CloakNNNdagger
09-10-2006, 10:23 AM
Fox Sports Head to Head (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/headToHeadTeamResults?statsId1=34&statsId2=21&type=Team&gameId=)

powerfuldragon
09-10-2006, 10:25 AM
After ten minutes of thinking, i've got it narrowed down to two sources: preseason, or someone's rectum.

TexanExile
09-10-2006, 10:28 AM
I especially like how the Eagles' kicking game has an average rank of 34.5 in a 32-team league. Man, they're really bad!

:pigfly:

CloakNNNdagger
09-10-2006, 10:33 AM
After ten minutes of thinking, i've got it narrowed down to two sources: preseason, or someone's rectum.

I also thought it could be based on preseason, but didn't think that there could be that much discrepancy between the teams????? If so, even with 2nd and 3rd team play making it tough to carry any real conclusions away from these numbers, it's still a little pregame "boost."

And, of course, the rectum is still a possibility.

Wolf
09-10-2006, 10:35 AM
I haven't a clue on that either CnD :shoot:

bigTEXan8
09-10-2006, 10:43 AM
correct me if i am wrong, but i don't remember having to do math on sundays?

South Texan
09-10-2006, 10:50 AM

Source 2... Anal Extraction.

I wonder what kind of drugs the guy was on.

After thought: I can't believe we are saying WTH because the media ranked us too high.

Grid
09-10-2006, 11:50 AM
I think its from the land down under.. either that or a glitch. Notice that under the stats column..its either empty or there is a zero. Maybe its awaiting updates from regular season stats.

Either way.. I know that the iggles have had one of the better defenses this offseason.. thier first team defense allowed an average of 3 points per game.