PDA

View Full Version : Irish giving Penn state all they can handle

RiotCommander
09-09-2006, 04:13 PM
20 - 0 at the half. ND is still not looking fully in sync, but its really starting to come along. After last weeks showing it feels good.

Fiddy
09-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Penn State is killing themselves, they dropped 2 INTs that "Pretty Boy" Quinn threw. Those would have taken away 2 FGs. Then they turned over the ball which gave Notre Dame good field position on a fumble and they also botched the FG attempt by having a bad snap. Game should be a lot closer than it is.

RiotCommander
09-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Penn State is killing themselves, they dropped 2 INTs that "Pretty Boy" Quinn threw. Those would have taken away 2 FGs. Then they turned over the ball which gave Notre Dame good field position on a fumble and they also botched the FG attempt by having a bad snap. Game should be a lot closer than it is.

I cannot argue that, Penn has looked like a team expecting to lose. Still, I feel that the Irish would be in front right now even had Penn come to play. Quinn is not playing like a Heisman Qb this year. Most of his passes deep look like he is aiming them rather then just letting it go.

cuppacoffee
09-10-2006, 11:29 AM

:lightbulb:

Last I heard 41 - 17 isn't a close game.

Neither is 24 -7 :D

:coffee:

Txn_in_Oki
09-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Is Paterno still out there or did he retire last year? I swear one day they're going to have him propped up on the side lines like El Cid to try to inspire the team.

Fiddy
09-10-2006, 03:49 PM
:lightbulb:

Last I heard 41 - 17 isn't a close game.

Neither is 24 -7 :D

:coffee: I said the game "should" have been a lot closer

Win streaks have to come to an end sooner or later. 21 games, 2 Rose Bowl victories...I'm not complaining.

But Notre Dame has that 2 game win streak going, lol

flylikeaneagle
09-11-2006, 09:05 AM
My Penn State got beat but I knew they would. Too many inexperienced players and the Irish played very well as I knew they would.