PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it!

Ryan
09-09-2006, 03:41 PM
it still hasnt comt to me yet that its football season!! it just hasnt hit me yet....im hoping it does once i head out to reliant tomorrow morning!:fans: my :homer: prediction for tomorrow texans over eagles 26-17; David Carr 17-29 284 yds 2 tds 1 int; Mario Williams 1331 sacks:fireball:

Double Barrel
09-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Football season hit me on Thursday while watching the Steelers/Dolphins game. The hits were harder (than pre-season), and just the attitude of the game felt like it was business.

While I've been super excited during the off-season and pre-season, I immediately became giddy on Thursday night, like when I was a kid before Christmas. It's like this nervous energy just permeates my entire being, and I'm buzzin' just from the anticipation. Of course, 6 cups of coffee today doesn't help....

LOUD, PROUD, & TEXAN!! :texflag:

HoustonTexans
09-09-2006, 03:57 PM
^^ haha yeah hearing the football like music before the game thursday and waiting for the kick off and hearing the announcers say something like "and here it is, the season opening kickoff" i started just like laughing and being really happy and smiling and just saying to myself.. "the best time of the year is finally hear."

GO TEXANS:yahoo:

threetoedpete
09-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Yeah I'm hommering it also 34-17 Texans. Been a long off season. :homer:
I'LL take your fearless for cast though. :yikes:

Malloy
09-09-2006, 06:07 PM
^^ haha yeah hearing the football like music before the game thursday and waiting for the kick off and hearing the announcers say something like "and here it is, the season opening kickoff" i started just like laughing and being really happy and smiling and just saying to myself.. "the best time of the year is finally hear."

GO TEXANS:yahoo:

OMG, I thought I was the only wierdo around, but I started laughing madly when they kicked that ball. It's here, it's finally here... f00sball season is upon us!! :)

DBCooper
09-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Is it Sunday YET?!?

RiotCommander
09-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Is it Sunday YET?!?

No *sniff* But Texas v Ohio state is about to start. Check it out it should be a good one.

DBCooper
09-09-2006, 08:14 PM
No *sniff* But Texas v Ohio state is about to start. Check it out it should be a good one.

I think I will. Thanks.

sprtsfanatic
09-10-2006, 01:37 AM

Well it didnt turn out to be a good one (way too many stupid mistakes and some really odd play calling at crucial times of the game), but on another note...was it just me or was the miami vs pittsburgh game not really impressive??? I know big ben wasnt in there...but neither really struck me in awe...and culpeppers knee really doesnt look very good when he's taking 5 step drops (looks tenitive and like he's concentrating on how he places his foot on the ground) or when he's attempting to roll out and avoid the rush???