PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Saints @ Houston Texans

BattleRedToro
09-08-2006, 09:20 PM
I can't wait until the NFL announces the schedule for the 2007-08 season. I already know we will play the Saints here due to the rotation of the schedule. As soon as they release the schedule I will circle that date on the calender, buy tickets, and pray for that both Mario Williams and Reggie Bush will still be on their respective teams and healthy, so that we can finally put to rest the Reggie Bush/Mario Williams debate. It will be settled on the field.

TexanSam
09-08-2006, 09:22 PM
It will never be put to rest until their respective careers are over. One game isn't going to put down the debate. It probably won't be as heated as it is now and was earlier this year, but it's not going to go away either. I'll worry more about this season first though.

thunderkyss
09-08-2006, 09:23 PM
I just might sell my tickets to that game...... can you imagine how much Reggie Homers would pay to see that??

texanfan2100
09-08-2006, 09:32 PM
I just might sell my tickets to that game...... can you imagine how much Reggie Homers would pay to see that??

Not as much as Vince fans will pay to get into Reliant on Dec 24th this year.

TexanSam
09-08-2006, 09:35 PM

Well seeing how half the Texans fan base reacted when we said we weren't gonna draft him, most of the Vince Young fans probably already have season tickets to Texan games...unfortuantely.

thunderkyss
09-08-2006, 09:38 PM

They couldn't pay me enough to part with those tickets....

texanfan2100
09-08-2006, 09:43 PM
And there is a good chance Vince won't even play.

I'll bet he's playing by then. Kerry Collins isn't going to keep Vince off the field. He'll probably be starting after Tennessee's open week.

Tulip
09-08-2006, 10:03 PM
And there is a good chance Vince won't even play.

Oh, come on - do you really think Bud is going to let Vince stand on the sidelines with a clipboard at Reliant? lol:

BigDTexansFan
09-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Is Bud making the coaching decisions now as well? If that is the case and I were Jeff Fisher, I wouldn't wait for Bud to fire me. I'd quit now.

according to lil Jeffy Fisher "We have made no decision on who will start game 1", translation Bud is telling me to start Vince or will not be head coach for game 2:yahoo:

Tulip
09-08-2006, 10:50 PM
This thread is getting totally off-topic (and it's not like I didn't contribute) but it needs to get back on track.

Conversations about what Bud and Jeff are doing in Nashville need to stay in the NFL forum.

threetoedpete
09-08-2006, 11:15 PM
It will never be put to rest until their respective careers are over. One game isn't going to put down the debate. It probably won't be as heated as it is now and was earlier this year, but it's not going to go away either. I'll worry more about this season first though.
Well I've said it since day one, 201 is still 201, just a matter of time. Look up Billy Simms' career stats.

Hottoddie
09-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Is Bud making the coaching decisions now as well? If that is the case and I were Jeff Fisher, I wouldn't wait for Bud to fire me. I'd quit now.

It wouldn't be the first time he's done it. Just ask "Bum" Phillips.

Hottoddie
09-08-2006, 11:33 PM
I can't wait until the NFL announces the schedule for the 2007-08 season. I already know we will play the Saints here due to the rotation of the schedule. As soon as they release the schedule I will circle that date on the calender, buy tickets, and pray for that both Mario Williams and Reggie Bush will still be on their respective teams and healthy, so that we can finally put to rest the Reggie Bush/Mario Williams debate. It will be settled on the field.

I think it's already begun. Mario is starting & Bush (The greatest, most athletic, most electrifying running back since Gale Sayers. Did I mention he can walk on water, also?) is playing 2nd fiddle to Deuce.