PDA

View Full Version : Eagles have best radio play-by-play guy in the NFL

TexansFight
09-07-2006, 03:54 PM
His name is Merrill Reese and the man is awesome. If you have seen Inside the NFL you will recognize his voice. I wish we had someone like him instead of the dork we have in Vandermeer.

Blake
09-07-2006, 04:38 PM
What do you dislike about Mark V?

V Man
09-07-2006, 04:45 PM
His name is Merrill Reese and the man is awesome. If you have seen Inside the NFL you will recognize his voice. I wish we had someone like him instead of the dork we have in Vandermeer.

Same guy who started the Eagles fans are better than Texans fan thread in the Bull Pen. I think he spell his name wrong. It is E A G L E fan ( or so it seems since you don't like anything about the Texans)

flylikeaneagle
09-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Reese is the best that I have heard in the NFL.

TexanSam
09-07-2006, 07:12 PM
I like Vandemeer, but I've never heard any other play-by-play guy on NFL radio. Listening to a football game on the radio just doesn't do it for me though. I can listen to baseball on the radio all day long, but I don't get the same feeling as I do then listening to football.

LBC_Justin
09-07-2006, 08:01 PM
I have Sirius Satalite Radio and every week they have the home and away broadcast for every single game. I flip through them every week and listen to the audios as I am watching other games. I have heard all 32 anouncers.

My favorite was the guy from Pittsburgh that either retired or died this year. I can't remember which one. what a character.

Eagles78
09-07-2006, 08:30 PM
I have Sirius Satalite Radio and every week they have the home and away broadcast for every single game. I flip through them every week and listen to the audios as I am watching other games. I have heard all 32 anouncers.

My favorite was the guy from Pittsburgh that either retired or died this year. I can't remember which one. what a character.
The one with the really annoying voice? Ugh another one with a bad voice is the Colts announcer

aj.
09-07-2006, 08:54 PM

Myron Cope. A classic local voice.

He retired for health reasons last year or the year before. I think he's still around...