PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like Carr is already passing the buck...

NFLforher
09-06-2006, 09:03 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2848&section=N%20Latest%20News

Quote:

ďWe will just try to get some completions and run the football well. I think, especially, if we can run the football well thatís going to show how we will play the entire year. If weíre able to run the ball effectively, thatís how our offense will play. Play-action, itís all set up off the run game. If we canít do that, then itís going to be tough.Ē

Anticipating and making excuses already? :hides:

valleytexfan
09-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Well, what he said was true...so I'll take it for what it's worth...

NFLforher
09-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Well, what he said was true...so I'll take it for what it's worth...

I live in the Valley. I'm a Carr supporter. I just don't like that statement. While football is a team sport, he has to take responsibility for his own play and I don't see that.

Texans86
09-06-2006, 09:08 PM
In a run based system, if the run gets shut down, we're in trouble. If no one is afraid of the run, then we can't PA pass. Basically what he said is true. Also, quotes taken out of context can mean almost anything.

valleytexfan
09-06-2006, 09:08 PM
I hear you NFL, I do. But running the football is the motor to Gary Kubiak's vehicle...it's got to work in order for defenses to believe Carr's gonna hand off, which opens up the play fakes and bootlegs.
Now should he have said that, I dunno. I see your point there.

NFLforher
09-06-2006, 09:09 PM
In a run based system, if the run gets shut down, we're in trouble. If no one is afraid of the run, then we can't PA pass. Basically what he said is true. Also, quotes taken out of context can mean almost anything.

True... to a point. It just worries me. I'd like to hear him be more confident, in his own ability and others.

NFLforher
09-06-2006, 09:11 PM
I hear you NFL, I do. But running the football is the motor to Gary Kubiak's vehicle...it's got to work in order for defenses to believe Carr's gonna hand off, which opens up the play fakes and bootlegs.
Now should he have said that, I dunno. I see your point there.

Yes, it does. We've seen with no running game and only one target, how he gets slammed in the dirt and the team loses.

This statement concerns me, like he is anticipating the worst.

Do you think he's mad we didn't take Bush?

TexansLucky13
09-06-2006, 09:11 PM
I don't think that statement and Carr's responsibilities are relative. He is just stating the obvious.... Kubiak brought the Broncos system with him, and Carr described it pretty well. If anything that statement just shows that Carr understands his place in the offense. I am actually pleased by it.

valleytexfan
09-06-2006, 09:12 PM
He might have been a little concerned, but with Moulds and better coaching around him, he's got to be feeling better. It's like he's a rookie all over again.
What part of the Valley NFL?

Wolf
09-06-2006, 09:12 PM
just Carr following Kubiaks lead

(on Philadelphia defense) ďTheir scheme is just awesome. (defensive coordinator) Coach (Jim) Johnson does an unbelievable job with that defense and he has since heís been there. (He is) one of the toughest guys to prepare for, in my mind, in this business, from an offensive side. They play hard, they give it up for their team and you know youíre going to get their best effort every week. Weíve got our work cut out for us so itís going to be a tough day and weíve got to get ready to go.

Texans86
09-06-2006, 09:13 PM
After going and reading the entire quote from Carr I can understand why he said what he did.

(on what he will try to do Sunday to get the Texans started) ďWe will just try to get some completions and run the football well. I think, especially, if we can run the football well thatís going to show how we will play the entire year. If weíre able to run the ball effectively, thatís how our offense will play. Play-action, itís all set up off the run game. If we canít do that, then itís going to be tough.Ē

He's not making excuses. He's simply stating what the offense is. Everyone on this message board knows our offense is based on the run, and yet Carr is called out for it when he says the exact same thing.

Hookem Horns
09-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Well, are you surprised? We all know David's motto "Just play well!".

Texans86
09-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Besides, if we are talking about excuses, I think Mario already has his set up.

(on whether he has played Madden as himself against McNabb and how that went) ďI could never get to him.Ē

We're in big trouble now.

Carr Bombed
09-06-2006, 09:17 PM
He basically just described Denver's offensive scheme that they've been running for years, the same one we run here...I don't see why this is even a story. Kubiak's system is a run oriented offense, he's probably just repeating what he's been hearing all offseason. People are now just getting rediculous.

Kaiser Toro
09-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Just have never considered him Texan. He is a soft spoken aw shucks type guy. Which is great unless you become the face of the Texans, who are the complete opposite of what "their face" looks, acts and plays like.

Regardless of the image thing, I just want the dude to play mistake free and contribute to the offense's improvement.

HJam72
09-06-2006, 09:31 PM
He basically just described Denver's offensive scheme that they've been running for years, the same one we run here...I don't see why this is even a story. Kubiak's system is a run oriented offense, he's probably just repeating what he's been hearing all offseason. People are now just getting rediculous.

I agree totally, but they've been rediculous for some time now--on both sides.

RTP2110
09-06-2006, 09:39 PM
I don't care what he says, I just wanna see what he does on the field. Is it just me or is Carr becoming almost Capers like in his interviews? It just seems like he always spits out the same basic sports talk cliches.

edo783
09-06-2006, 09:50 PM
I'd like to hear him be more confident, in his own ability and others.

And the Russian judge deducts 10 points for style.

Houston_Fanatic
09-06-2006, 09:52 PM
I don't care what he says, I just wanna see what he does on the field. Is it just me or is Carr becoming almost Capers like in his interviews? It just seems like he always spits out the same basic sports talk cliches.

I am not a Carr fan yet - I think he needs to step up. No more excuses. As for his comments to the media, I can't blame him for keeping it neutral since whatever he says will be repeated, taken out of context and analized ad nauseum.

I just hope he has more fire in the belly and hunger to win than he sounds.

Dr. Toro
09-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Just have never considered him Texan. He is a soft spoken aw shucks type guy. Which is great unless you become the face of the Texans, who are the complete opposite of what "their face" looks, acts and plays like.

Regardless of the image thing, I just want the dude to play mistake free and contribute to the offense's improvement.

After the beating he's taken it's a little much too ask of him to be a cocky gunslinger. That being said, I'd prefer him to say "Even if they can stop the run, our passing game can carry us." I think there's something to be said for a little cockiness in the quarterback. Maybe he's just a modest, actions speak louder than words guy.

sakebomb
09-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Everyone says the run sets up the play action. Big deal.

infantrycak
09-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Wow, this is lame even for the 10,000th Carr thread. Can we parse down everything Carr says any more?--he says we--can't he take some personal responsibility, he says I--who does he think he is, doesn't he know it's a team. This crud gets so old--if he had said he was confident and going to lead this team to a victory there would be a thread on how cocky he is without having proven anything. Can we wait and see how he and the team perform or fail on the field?--it is only 3.5 days away.

Vinny
09-06-2006, 10:46 PM
That's a loooong 3.5 days in message board years.

infantrycak
09-06-2006, 10:52 PM
That's a loooong 3.5 days in message board years.

I swear reading Carr threads shuts down stem cell function. I want him off the team just to stop the insanity.

texasguy346
09-06-2006, 11:00 PM
I swear reading Carr threads shuts down stem cell function. I want him off the team just to stop the insanity.

You & I know that the Carr threads still wouldn't stop. They'd just be about how dumb or smart we were to let go of Carr. Heck even after he retires people are going to start endless threads about Carr's most recent bowel movements and how the color is some how indicative of his character. "I dunno that last one was pretty yellow. I've told everyone all along he was a coward." "Looks more red to me. Shows he's got heart & still supports our Texans. Go Carr!"

Bobo
09-06-2006, 11:20 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2848&section=N%20Latest%20News

Quote:

ďWe will just try to get some completions and run the football well. I think, especially, if we can run the football well thatís going to show how we will play the entire year. If weíre able to run the ball effectively, thatís how our offense will play. Play-action, itís all set up off the run game. If we canít do that, then itís going to be tough.Ē

You'd best think again about where those words probably came from. They didn't come out of Carr. They came from the coaching staff and he's just mouthing what has been pounded into him.

michaelm
09-07-2006, 02:15 AM
It just seems like he always spits out the same basic sports talk cliches.

A pro athlete using sports cliches... go figure...

afcman
09-07-2006, 07:29 AM
Kubiak's system is a run oriented offense

If true, why didn't we get Bush?

El Tejano
09-07-2006, 08:08 AM

(on whether he has played Madden as himself against McNabb and how that went) ďI could never get to him.Ē

Mario must suck at Madden then because I know I sacked Mcnabb with Mario 8 times when I played Madden last night.

Carr is basically that this offense really flourishes when the run game is on all cylinders. It opens up PA, it controls the clock and keeps Mcnabb off the field.

Many a QBs have stated things like this in the past and noone thought they were "passing the buck". When you have a team that is in a new system, running the ball is going to be important because you don't know what the real strength of the offense is yet.

GP
09-07-2006, 08:22 AM
(1) He's not a great public speaker. Fact.

(2) He knows better than to stray from the script that Kubiak has provided him. He's going to echo what the boss is saying.

(3) That's what he should do. We don't need a personality behind the microphone giving us a great interview with the sports media. We need a guy who says the most vanilla thing he can say, do the least amount of damage with his mouth.

I don't see anything ot of his comments that concern me. I see a guy saying the most innocent thing he can say, and it's basically true: We've got to have a running game for the play-action and bootlegs to work. Period.

DocBar
09-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Because Kubes is smarter than the above-average sports reporter. Would it be better if Carr used other cliches? "All we have to fear is the pass rush itself". Or maybe..."We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Indy. We shall fight in Tennessee AND in Florida. We shall throw the play-action pass and burn the blitz with great confidence and strength in the air.We shall fight in the redzone AND deep in our own territory. We will defend our QB, whatever the cost shall be. We will fight in the trenches and in the locker room. We shall NEVER surrender". "Indy has WMS's(Weapons of Mass Scoring) and constitute an eminent threat to this team and all who play on it!! The Evil-doers MUST be stopped". Seriously though, I hope Carr stops his Fred Astaire imitation and starts hitting his WR's like a good QB should.

NFLforher
09-07-2006, 09:23 AM

We should have, if it's true.

jerek
09-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Now DC is simply parroting what Kubiak has himself said repeatedly, and he's "passing the buck."

Look David Carr will never win a Speechmaker of the Year award but stop inventing messages to support the haterade parade.

tulexan
09-07-2006, 09:29 AM

Maybe because Madden screwed him on strength in that game

real
09-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Now DC is simply parroting what Kubiak has himself said repeatedly, and he's "passing the buck."

Look David Carr will never win a Speechmaker of the Year award but stop inventing messages to support the haterade parade.

dito.

But not only has Kubes said this, but IMO, this is common knowledge...

SESupergenius
09-07-2006, 09:34 AM
That was my point several months ago when there was so much talk of us getting the hometown hero Vince Young. Carr is now set up to fail unless he puts out Manning type numbers. There is so much hatred towards Carr now that you have to ask yourself if it was a wise decision to keep him even without him playing one single game in the new offense under Kubiak. If he has a bad game just watch the cockroaches come out in full force on him. To the average fan taking Vince Young who was a local hero and watching him mature even though he would have a rough go of it this year is way more palatable than watching Carr goes through his learning process at gradual pace and is supposed to be a veteran by now and should pick up on the system easily.

Texian
09-07-2006, 10:23 AM
That goes for 32 teams in the NFL. If you can't run the ball you are going to be in trouble. That is not pointing the finger or passing the buck. That is basic football. What is astonishing is that some people don't understand this.

Double Barrel
09-07-2006, 10:38 AM
David Carr is a company man, and these are company words.

Because we had more pressing needs on our defensive line. :howdy:

jerek
09-07-2006, 10:49 AM

Let's not forget ...

Because you don't need a superstar to achieve high success in Kubiak's system.
Because you want your back to take one cut and go in Kubiak's system.
Because we already had 24M tied up in the RB position.
Because Reggie Bush is overvalued and his importance dramatically overstated.

Texans_Chick
09-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Bleh.

Can't we have at least one game before people decide to parse every word that David Carr utters and interpret it based on their filter of whether they think he sucks or not?

Or even better, let's not play the athlete word parsing game at all.

Multiplied Carr threads are terrible.

Word parsing Carr threads are just slightly above comments about his hair.

real
09-07-2006, 10:58 AM
I think people are taking the wrong approach on this Bush thing...I just think it boils down to: We needed Mario more, and felt like he had a bigger upside..period....People say we didn't need bush in our system, and such...But thats balogna...Bush would have been a beast in our system, but Mario just helps our team out more than Bush would have...Reggie Would have energized our offense, but Mario makes us a better team...

DocBar
09-07-2006, 11:27 AM
I think people are taking the wrong approach on this Bush thing...I just think it boils down to: We needed Mario more, and felt like he had a bigger upside..period....People say we didn't need bush in our system, and such...But thats balogna...Bush would have been a beast in our system, but Mario just helps our team out more than Bush would have...Reggie Would have energized our offense, but Mario makes us a better team...
Well said for the most part. I just disagree with the monster part about Bush. Gonna be a HUGE bust in the NFL.

valleytexfan
09-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Reggie Bush, while a good player, is a creation of ESPN, "the worldwide leader in sports."

Second Honeymoon
09-07-2006, 11:49 AM

Quote:

Carr being a little girl and making excuses?!?!? No way....

/sarcasm off

doug ftw

Second Honeymoon
09-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Bleh.

Can't we have at least one game before people decide to parse every word that David Carr utters and interpret it based on their filter of whether they think he sucks or not?

Or even better, let's not play the athlete word parsing game at all.

Multiplied Carr threads are terrible.

Word parsing Carr threads are just slightly above comments about his hair.

Texans Chick,

As you have a voice with the Chron, I hope that you do not softshoe your writing and critique this year. Carr needs to be called out for the horrible QB that he is if the current trends continue with his play. If he does good, I will be happily surprised...but if he continues his horrific play, I would respect it if I didn't hear a laundry list of excuses. I don't dislike Carr as a person but he is the worst QB in Houston since Bucky RIchardson and Will 'Der' Furrer (sic) YET he is treated like some sort of messiah by half the losers on this board....

Act 1 - Scene 1

*Scene begins at a grocery store with four fans buying chips and dip at the local HEB. Everyone is wearing their Texans gear and they begin to pontificate over the upcoming season but specifically David Carr*

Homer Fan 1 - Carr is such a fine young man. It's nice having a QB who goes to church, has a family, and is so damn cute.

Homer Fan 2 - Yeah, Carr is gonna be the the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's all the other player's fault. He is just dreamy.

Homer Fan 3 - My favorite thing about Carr is his eyes, I could get lost in his eyes forever....

Real Fan 1 - Are you guys ignorant or just stupid? The dude has no pocket presence, horrible delivery, no leadership, cant throw a touch pass, and has been an abject failure for 5 years. What will it take for you guys to wake up?

Homer Fans 1, 2, and 3 - We love Carr and you arent a true fan because you criticize Carr. It's never his fault, he is infallible. It's the rest of the team and coaching staff that is the problem. What did Carr ever do to you? It's all part of Gods plan for Carr.....

Real Fan 1 - Give me a bucket, I am about to throw up. I bet if Carr was not Mister Family Guy Super Christian or GOd forbid if he was an African-American, you losers would have driven him out of town long ago for his horrific play. But Carr is Superman in your eyes, so you blame everyone but him...you guys make me sick. You want a NFL version of the Astros, lily white and pure as the driven snow....McKKKlane should probably be brought in as a 'roster consultant'...im sure he would have Mario and DeMeco out of here instantly...

:stirpot:

doug ftw

p.s. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?! IT ALL STARTS TONIGHT. FINALLY THE DAY IS HERE. OBVIOUSLY BORED AT THE MOMENT.

hollywood_texan
09-07-2006, 11:53 AM

Quote:

This is an interesting quote because the premise is in order to pass you need to be able to run first. Which is right, but there is an assumption in that the defense is concerned about the QB burning the defense. I don't think we have that in Carr at this time, which is the main problem of the offense at this time and for the past several years.

So let's take a step back from the run first premise. Does anyone really think a defensive coordinator in the league is concerned about Carr throwing downfield and blowing a game wide open? I don't think so and that is the problem. That creates the blitz issue and stacking the box against the run. Why does this happen? It is real simple, he rarely goes downfield and when he does, it amounts to either an incompletion or interception most of the time. Bottom line, defensive coordinators are not concerned about Carr throwing downfield at anytime during the game and it seem defenses are giving the short game to them as well.

Now, the issue is why can't Carr get it downfield? We have all been through that one. But it seems everything on the offensive side of the ball from coaching to personnel has been dramatically changed, and the only constants are Andre Johnson and David Carr. If the offense still has problems going downfield, maybe it really has something to do with David Carr and possibly Andre Johnson?

As for the Eagles game, they are going to stack the box against the run. David Carr is going to get some exotic blitz's from the DBs, particularly if they run those two tight end sets because that brings at lot of defenders inside the box and allows them to disguise their blitz.

Remember that play where Carr got wacked against St. Louis. I think Philadelphia will follow that type of model on blitzing. That was a perfect defensive call by the defensive coordinator though.

The Philadelphia game could be a rough one for Carr unless he can make the Eagles D pay for their blitzs. If he can do that, that will open the run a lot more to establish the play action, otherwise the run first theory may not work in the Eagles game.

We shall see...

afcman
09-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Heck, everyone is gonna run lots of blitz's against us because of our history. That won't change until we start moving the chains and scoring.

DocBar
09-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Well said for the most part. I just disagree with the monster part about Bush. Gonna be a HUGE bust in the NFL.

Chance_C
09-07-2006, 12:39 PM
sorry Doug from the Woodlands, but the neg rep was from me.

Malloy
09-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Do you think he's mad we didn't take Bush?

He should just cherish the fact that we did not draft another QB :)

Oh btw. In response to the original post, I did not read anything into his statement, I believe you're over-analyzing just a wee bit :)

Malloy
09-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Bleh.

TC, I think you're greatly overexaturating the importance of actual facts. Most ramblings are best when based on hear-say, tarot-cards, tea-leaves and nightmarish dreams! :)

Hulk75
09-07-2006, 01:32 PM

Quote:

I am getting fired way up with some of you guys.

All he said was we need to run the football to be able to run this offense the right way.............thats it

AND NOT one time has this guy ever made an excuse for anything that has happened in the last 5 years...............unbelievable.

Second Honeymoon
09-07-2006, 07:03 PM
sorry Doug from the Woodlands, but the neg rep was from me.

waaahhh...do I hear the waaaambulance? cry more please. Like I care what someone on the message board thinks about me.....all i care about is voicing my opinion and keeping things innocuous enough so that I don't get on the wrong side of the law err moderators. anywho, I respect your opinion and your ability to click a button and give someone negative rep...I will wear them like a badge of honor.

doug ftw

Kaiser Toro
09-07-2006, 07:58 PM
so that I don't get on the wrong side of the law err moderators.

We are more like hall monitors. When we sign in via retina and fingerprint scans we are mandated to wear Houston Texan sashes and helmets that are rigged with GPS enabled microchips which transmit our every key stroke to Bob McNair's desktop. To help with the visual think more like Coneheads than Bob and Doug McKenzie on the ice, playing the Hockey. :mario:

FILO_girl
09-07-2006, 08:18 PM
We are more like hall monitors. When we sign in via retina and fingerprint scans we are mandated to wear Houston Texan sashes and helmets that are rigged with GPS enabled microchips which transmit our every key stroke to Bob McNair's desktop. To help with the visual think more like Coneheads than Bob and Doug McKenzie on the ice, playing the Hockey. :mario:

Rep coming your way. I love me some KaiserToro sarcasm. :cool:

NFLforher
09-07-2006, 10:42 PM
David Carr is a company man, and these are company words.

I think keeping your QB off of his a** is a pressing need.

NFLforher
09-07-2006, 11:06 PM

Don't be a moron. I invented nothing.

It's right there for you to read, can you?

I've been a long time DC supporter but I'm concerned about some things. It appears as if others are too.

TexansLucky13
09-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Don't be a moron. I invented nothing.

It's right there for you to read, can you?

I've been a long time DC supporter but I'm concerned about some things. It appears as if others are too.

You and KT must have lived together at some point. :rolleyes:

The Pencil Neck
09-08-2006, 01:35 AM
I think keeping your QB off of his a** is a pressing need.

Like we didn't do anything for that? Have you looked at the changes in the line, the scheme the line is using, and the coach coaching the line that's using the scheme?

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2006, 06:45 AM

Nope. NFLforher was on the same side you currently sit with the same volume and rabidness for Carr that you and others have.

If Carr has a game where he looks like the Carr of old in a Texans loss, it will not be pretty. I want a win first and for him to show us something that does not look like DC 1.0.

Chance_C
09-08-2006, 09:41 AM
waaahhh...do I hear the waaaambulance? cry more please. Like I care what someone on the message board thinks about me.....all i care about is voicing my opinion and keeping things innocuous enough so that I don't get on the wrong side of the law err moderators. anywho, I respect your opinion and your ability to click a button and give someone negative rep...I will wear them like a badge of honor.

doug ftw

Don't come to me about crying. All I've ever heard you do is complain. First of all, I'm not a Carr homer, I think he has to get his act togethor. But I am a Carr supporter because he is a Texan and I really want him to succeed. The only reason I gave you neg rep (which I agree, I don't care about the rep), but I wanted to let you know that I don't agree with you calling everyone that is a Carr homer or supporter a loser. And the only reason that I posted what I did was because I forgot to assign my name to the rep.

Honoring Earl 34
09-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Texans Chick,

As you have a voice with the Chron, I hope that you do not softshoe your writing and critique this year. Carr needs to be called out for the horrible QB that he is if the current trends continue with his play. If he does good, I will be happily surprised...but if he continues his horrific play, I would respect it if I didn't hear a laundry list of excuses. I don't dislike Carr as a person but he is the worst QB in Houston since Bucky RIchardson and Will 'Der' Furrer (sic) YET he is treated like some sort of messiah by half the losers on this board....

Act 1 - Scene 1

*Scene begins at a grocery store with four fans buying chips and dip at the local HEB. Everyone is wearing their Texans gear and they begin to pontificate over the upcoming season but specifically David Carr*

Homer Fan 1 - Carr is such a fine young man. It's nice having a QB who goes to church, has a family, and is so damn cute.

Homer Fan 2 - Yeah, Carr is gonna be the the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's all the other player's fault. He is just dreamy.

Homer Fan 3 - My favorite thing about Carr is his eyes, I could get lost in his eyes forever....

Real Fan 1 - Are you guys ignorant or just stupid? The dude has no pocket presence, horrible delivery, no leadership, cant throw a touch pass, and has been an abject failure for 5 years. What will it take for you guys to wake up?

Homer Fans 1, 2, and 3 - We love Carr and you arent a true fan because you criticize Carr. It's never his fault, he is infallible. It's the rest of the team and coaching staff that is the problem. What did Carr ever do to you? It's all part of Gods plan for Carr.....

Real Fan 1 - Give me a bucket, I am about to throw up. I bet if Carr was not Mister Family Guy Super Christian or GOd forbid if he was an African-American, you losers would have driven him out of town long ago for his horrific play. But Carr is Superman in your eyes, so you blame everyone but him...you guys make me sick. You want a NFL version of the Astros, lily white and pure as the driven snow....McKKKlane should probably be brought in as a 'roster consultant'...im sure he would have Mario and DeMeco out of here instantly...

:stirpot:

doug ftw

p.s. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?! IT ALL STARTS TONIGHT. FINALLY THE DAY IS HERE. OBVIOUSLY BORED AT THE MOMENT.
:tease: This is doug's bedtime story .

NFLforher
09-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Like we didn't do anything for that? Have you looked at the changes in the line, the scheme the line is using, and the coach coaching the line that's using the scheme?

About how many years too late?

NFLforher
09-08-2006, 11:44 PM

Lol.. you don't read here much, do you? :lightbulb:

Napa Auto Parts
09-09-2006, 12:08 AM

Quote:

i totally agree with David Carr if we set up a running game that itself is going to open up the offense for him and he will surely succeed just look at the years past our Running game has been Awful:sarcasm: that's why he hasn't succeeded.

Napa Auto Parts
09-09-2006, 02:03 PM
i love this thread:yahoo:

Hulk75
09-09-2006, 02:20 PM
i lovw this thread:yahoo:
Me too he he he he he.............:rollbaby: Yeaaaaaaaaaa!:swing: