PDA

View Full Version : For you Eagle fans:Get you into the mood for Sunday at Reliant

Wolf
09-04-2006, 09:04 PM
if you can use your imagination, substitute the Raiders jersey for Eagles (I don't know how to edit such stuff and besides this is probably copywrited.)

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCW_s1LN76A&mode=related&search=

vtech9
09-04-2006, 09:08 PM
if you can use your imagination, substitute the Raiders jersey for Eagles (I don't know how to edit such stuff and besides this is probably copywrited.)

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCW_s...elated&search=
your link is messed up

Wolf
09-04-2006, 09:11 PM
fixed it, I hope LOL
thanks

Rodman91
09-04-2006, 10:02 PM

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCW_s1LN76A&mode=related&search=

Ooooh...

This gets me in the mood...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urpFerqxmD0

TexanSam
09-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Ooooh...

I'm hope you aren't serious. If you are, please tell me why anyone would cheer after an injury?

Rodman91
09-04-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm hope you aren't serious. If you are, please tell me why anyone would cheer after an injury?

Just another episode in the history of the Philadelphia Eagles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWICKgtSAYo

Wolf
09-04-2006, 10:19 PM
wow, I guess a leapard really can't change their spots

Rodman91
09-04-2006, 10:21 PM
wow, I guess a leapard really change their spots

What?

texan279
09-04-2006, 10:21 PM
I like this one myself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5R8y4gxE88

Rodman91
09-04-2006, 10:23 PM
I like this one myself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5R8y4gxE88

Please... show me something when he's done anything in the NFL...

texan279
09-04-2006, 10:26 PM

At least it was from this decade and not some bounty bowl from freakin 1989.

Wolf
09-04-2006, 10:27 PM
oh I fixed it..

As much as I disliked Irvin (or any player), I dont wish injury on them.

Rodman91
09-04-2006, 10:30 PM
At least it was from this decade and not some bounty bowl from freakin 1989.

Does it really matter?

Rodman91
09-04-2006, 10:31 PM
oh I fixed it..

As much as I disliked Irvin (or any player), I dont wish injury on them.

I don't wish injury.

It's a part of the game.

texan279
09-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Does it really matter?

You said show you something Mario has done in the NFL, show me someone on that video from 1989 who is still on the Eagle's roster...

Rodman91
09-04-2006, 10:35 PM
You said show you something Mario has done in the NFL, show me someone on that video from 1989 who is still on the Eagle's roster...

Totally different concept.

Those teams were badass.

Williams has done NADA!

texan279
09-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Totally different concept.

Those teams were badass.

Williams has done NADA!

I just saw how old you are, nevermind.

mexican_texan
09-04-2006, 10:51 PM
I just saw how old you are, nevermind.
Bobo was middle-aged, but that does not make him a better than me or the ignorant Eagles fan.

texan279
09-04-2006, 10:54 PM
Bobo was middle-aged, but that does not make him a better than me or the ignorant Eagles fan.

I didn't say anyone was better than anyone, but I am not going to sit here an argue with a 15 year old troll or any troll for that matter.

flylikeaneagle
09-04-2006, 11:01 PM

You were not there and you are not a Philly fan so you will never understand. Watch that play again please. Was that a hard hit? No. Did anyone in the stands or in the press think that was a serious injury or anything? No. It happens in every stadium in the NFL and other sports.

mexican_texan
09-04-2006, 11:07 PM
I didn't say anyone was better than anyone, but I am not going to sit here an argue with a 15 year old troll or any troll for that matter.
Ah, so you agree you discriminated him based on age and assumed troll-ness. :yikes:

I keed, I keed

texan279
09-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Ah, so you agree you discriminated him based on age and assumed troll-ness. :yikes:

I keed, I keed

I didn't discriminate against anyone, I just said I saw how old he was and that was it. And yes, he has acted like a troll. And what is keed?

mexican_texan
09-04-2006, 11:44 PM
I didn't discriminate against anyone, I just said I saw how old he was and that was it. And yes, he has acted like a troll. And what is keed?
It's from Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Houston_Fanatic
09-04-2006, 11:56 PM

Ok, how about next Monday after we beat you guys???? http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/sarafina159/Emoticons/biggrin.gif

bigtex77
09-04-2006, 11:57 PM
It's from Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

texan279, if you've never heard of or seen Triumph, your not missing much.

TexansLucky13
09-05-2006, 12:01 AM
Ooooh...

Negative rep to you, Rodman. Any person who likes seeing players get injured (and a career ending one in this case) deserves no respect whatsoever. You rank lower than a cockroach in my book. Good day.

mexican_texan
09-05-2006, 12:02 AM
texan279, if you've never heard of or seen Triumph, your not missing much.
Not really, mostly poop jokes, but I saw him when he came on the Conan O'Brien Show back in the day.

flylikeaneagle
09-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Negative rep to you, Rodman. Any person who likes seeing players get injured (and a career ending one in this case) deserves no respect whatsoever. You rank lower than a cockroach in my book. Good day.

Yeah, seeing players get hurt is no bueno... even if it was Irvin the scumbag. Knowing that it was career ending does not make the video cool. If he did not get injured severely. Then it would rock!

bigtex77
09-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Not really, mostly poop jokes, but I saw him when he came on the Conan O'Brien Show back in the day.

No offense mextex, but I would guess that he wouldn't be all that funny to another 27 year old like 279 since he isn't funny to me. I do not mean that in a bad way, so please don't take it that way.

TexansLucky13
09-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Yeah, seeing players get hurt is no bueno... even if it was Irvin the scumbag. Knowing that it was career ending does not make the video cool. If he did not get injured severely. Then it would rock!

I agree with you on this one, eagle. Like the video of Champ Bailey getting clocked by Ben Watson in the postseason last year. He was shook up but not injured. Had he been severely hurt I would have never brought that video up as something that "gets me in the mood", no matter how much I dislike Bailey.

bigtex77
09-05-2006, 12:10 AM

Ditto.

flylikeaneagle
09-05-2006, 12:12 AM
I agree with you on this one, eagle. Like the video of Champ Bailey getting clocked by Ben Watson in the postseason last year. He was shook up but not injured. Had he been severely hurt I would have never brought that video up as something that "gets me in the mood", no matter how much I dislike Bailey.

Yeah, exactly.

I get tired of Philly getting the bad rap because of that deal with Irvin. Nobody knew he was severely injured. It was not a hard hit or anything. We though he went down with a sprained wrist or something small. We hated the guy more than any player in history of the NFL. LOL!

When Owens goes down, it will be celebrated. I do not wish it upon him but..... wait... ummm... nevermind.

Hulk75
09-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Yeah, exactly.

I get tired of Philly getting the bad rap because of that deal with Irvin. Nobody knew he was severely injured. It was not a hard hit or anything. We though he went down with a sprained wrist or something small. We hated the guy more than any player in history of the NFL. LOL!

When Owens goes down, it will be celebrated. I do not wish it upon him but..... wait... ummm... nevermind.
:backsout: ...............

TexansLucky13
09-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Yeah, exactly.

Haha, I can understand that. The Texans are decades away from having anything close the deep rivalry that exists between the Cowboys and the Eagles. I think it will be Texans vs. Titans as the biggest AFC South rivalry in coming decades.

P.S. - T.O. is scum. Parcells himself cant even control that fool.

flylikeaneagle
09-05-2006, 12:18 AM
:backsout: ...............

Nice! LMAO!

infantrycak
09-05-2006, 12:27 AM
I get tired of Philly getting the bad rap because of that deal with Irvin. Nobody knew he was severely injured.

You seem to have the right attitude generally but this is totally revisionist. Irvin was carted off the field on a stretcher and was clearly more than ordinarily injured on the play regardless of how hard the hit was. It was bad form from Eagles fans--it ought to be something good Eagles fans admit was wrong and hope to improve rather than try to justify.

mexican_texan
09-05-2006, 12:39 AM
No offense mextex, but I would guess that he wouldn't be all that funny to another 27 year old like 279 since he isn't funny to me. I do not mean that in a bad way, so please don't take it that way.
Like I said, back in the day...I can't afford to watch Conan anymore since I wake up before 6AM.

mexican_texan
09-05-2006, 12:48 AM
...or like Ben Watson?

I think I'll watch the Eagles' 2005 Yearbook on ESPN to get in the mood...

TexansLucky13
09-05-2006, 01:06 AM
...or like Ben Watson?

I dislike Champ Bailey as much as I like Ben Watson.

P.S. - I love Ben Watson. He is a future Hall of Famer.

Rodman91
09-05-2006, 06:51 AM
Yeah, exactly.

When BDawk lays the wood on TO in the Linc and TO doesn't get up, I will be cheering...

October 8th, baby!

CloakNNNdagger
09-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah, exactly.

Unfortunately, this is a self-imposed fate created by Philly fans. I doubt that many Texans fans are aware of this, but due to the drunkedness and the long term obnoxious and lawless behavior of Eagles fans over so many years, they actually built a full scale jail within the old Vet Stadium.. This was complete with a court room and dedicated judge for gamedays. It carried the name of "EAGLES COURT" and was presided over by Judge Seamus McCaffery, who presided over "Eagles Court" since 1997.

When the Eagles moved to Lincoln Financial Field in August of 2003, fans were greeted with a brand new modern built-in jail and court room. The jail consisted of a 4 modern cells. The unruly fans were taken for quick judgment and sentencing after committing crimes at Lincoln Financial Stadium, like at Vet Stadium. The court forced offenders to give up season tickets, pay a $400 fine and sit in jail for the rest of the game.

In the new stadium, a new large team of "plains-clothed" security guards was creatively implimented along with a myriad of security cameras. This new system eventually led to the closure of "Eagles Court" in December of 2003. "Swift justice" has been attempted without court since then. But there has been talk off and on ever since about the possibility of the return of "Eagles Court."...............There is plenty of reason for Eagles fans to be forced to "proudly" wear their well-earned badge of "bad rap."

TexansLucky13
09-05-2006, 10:52 AM
I have never heard of that before, Cloak. Very interesting. Certainly shines a new light on the situation.

Rodman91
09-05-2006, 10:52 AM
I have never heard of that before, Cloak. Very interesting. Certainly shines a new light on the situation.

Just more of a reason to represent...:yawn:

The Pencil Neck
09-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Unfortunately, this is a self-imposed fate created by Philly fans. I doubt that many Texans fans are aware of this, but due to the drunkedness and the long term obnoxious and lawless behavior of Eagles fans over so many years, they actually built a full scale jail within the old Vet Stadium..

Yep. As a Texan fan who's been to a game in the old Vet, I was aware of this.

However, it's important to remember that a lot of Eagles' fans are actually kinda proud of it.

LBC_Justin
09-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Haha, I can understand that. The Texans are decades away from having anything close the deep rivalry that exists between the Cowboys and the Eagles. I think it will be Texans vs. Titans as the biggest AFC South rivalry in coming decades.

P.S. - T.O. is scum. Parcells himself cant even control that fool.No offense but the fact that you are 18 means that you were only 8 years old when the Houston Oilers were ripped from our grasp and hijacked over to Tennesse.

Unless Dallas actually steals the Eagles and moves them to Dallas (or vice versa) I don't think they can possible understand or relate to the depth of OUR rivalry with the Titans and with Bud Adams.

As a guy who grew up loving the Oilers with just as much passion as I love these Texans, I was quite depressed. Luv ya blue was a huge part of my childhood, and it was stolen.

Yes Dallas and Philly have a long and well documented on field rivalry. But it is all fun and games because neither one of them has had to face the DEATH of their franchise.

Thankfully there has been a NFL Resurection in Houston.

EaglesFanPhila
09-05-2006, 12:24 PM
I'll post in this thread again after the Texans are trampled on Sunday!

That's about it!:superman: