PDA

View Full Version : Draft Colt!

Hookem Horns
09-02-2006, 08:08 PM
After all the draft Vince stuff I wanted to be the first on this one. :stirpot:

thunderkyss
09-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Slow down pardn'r...... let's see how he performs in at least one RoseBowl or National Championship game.......

Better yet. IF Texas beats OSU, let's get him.

El Tejano
09-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Might as well get ready for the Brady Quinn stuff.

threetoedpete
09-07-2006, 03:45 PM
After all the draft Vince stuff I wanted to be the first on this one. :stirpot:
You're a baaaaad man lol. Got my eye on Chase Daniels and the Iowa QB from Baytown, Drew Tate. After the Fla/FSU game surprise no one posted Kyle whathisname. Guess three years is much toooo long a wait.

real
09-07-2006, 03:47 PM
You're a baaaaad man lol. Got my eye on Chase Daniels and the Iowa QB from Baytown, Drew Tate. After the Fla/FSU game surprise no one posted Kyle whathisname. Guess three years is much toooo long a wait.

I played against Tate in highschool...I also played VY...But back to Tate....He freakin ate us a live...he is gonna be good...

threetoedpete
09-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Dick Olin's Offense is pretty scary. I go way, way , way back, Three runs and a cloud of dust, Punt. Flanker from REL did make a pretty good surgen though. Robert Walmsley's threaded a lot of arteries.
saw them play Humble a few seasons ago, Humble had a brutal running attack. Olin kept onside kicking the ball and the Ganders kept digging the hole deeper. Might of been the widcats teams just after David Boston ?