PDA

View Full Version : Poll: who will gain more yards rushing?

jmerog
09-01-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm betting a texan will post more yards this year than reggie. It's not that i believe any of our backs are better than bush but rather that our scheeming and blocking will be better and that we will play from behind less often.

Double Barrel
09-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Do you think a single Texan will get more yards than RB? Or, that all of our rushing yard combined will get more?

While I certainly wouldn't mind it, I think Bush is quite a specimen and will rack up some great numbers on a losing team (ala Barry Sanders).

If I was a betting man, I'd have to go with Bush, just based on his upside and potential. Dude is a walking highlight reel, and is capable of breaking out on any given play, IMO.

rmartin65
09-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Carr, being a qb.

texflex513
09-01-2006, 03:07 PM
When carr gets it together and i trust he will.... He will pass for about 3500yards and run for about 3 to 4 hundred which would give him about almost 4000 total yards... he has nearly done it before..

jmerog
09-01-2006, 03:09 PM
I meant RUSHING yards. i changed the heading accordingly. sorry about that.

texflex513
09-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Since you said rushing only im rooting for one of our guys... but if duece can stay healthy then he will have the most yards rushing..

The Pencil Neck
09-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Do you think a single Texan will get more yards than RB? Or, that all of our rushing yard combined will get more?

I think that 2-3 SINGLE Texans will get more yards than Bush.

Rightnow
09-01-2006, 03:48 PM

Yeah, I wish that was an option for the poll. I feel confident that our RBs as a group will produce more yards running and receiving than Bush. I think our offense overall will have more yards than the Saints too. All four of our running backs will be more successful than Bush for a faction of the price.

Double Barrel
09-01-2006, 04:11 PM

Interesting.... :hmmm:

Of course I hope it's true! It would either mean that Bush is a possible bust, or our running game is dominating. The latter would be cause for celebration. :yahoo: