PDA

View Full Version : Good Game, Texans - From The Bay

PeatMossJr
09-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Just wanted to say it was a good, clean game yesterday, and grats on the win. You guys are sporting a whole new attitude and look, which I'm happy see. My first college game I ever saw was a Longhorns game, which they came back from a deficit to win...and Texas is one of the best places I remember living as a kid...sure miss the hunting too.

Good Job, guys!

texan279
09-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Good luck to you guys this season, your defense is killer and you've got some weapons on offense as well.

texasguy346
09-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Be sure to tell Simms to keep Alex Smith and Clayton in the mix. I've got both of them in my FFL.

Hookem Horns
09-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Just wanted to say it was a good, clean game yesterday, and grats on the win. You guys are sporting a whole new attitude and look, which I'm happy see. My first college game I ever saw was a Longhorns game, which they came back from a deficit to win...and Texas is one of the best places I remember living as a kid...sure miss the hunting too.

Good Job, guys!

Growing up the Bucs were one of my favorite teams behind the Oilers. I was in the minority and loved the orange colors and Bucco Bruce. I owned a Doug Williams jersey when I was a kid. Things were never the same when they changed to the pewter (though it is a good uniform). I am hoping Mario Williams turns out to be like one of my all time favorite Bucs, Lee Roy Selmon.

I think Simms is going to be a good NFL QB. Can you believe the Texans passed on Simms to take Dave Ragone who is no longer on the team? I guess that is just one of the reasons the old regime is gone.

PeatMossJr
09-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Will do, pals! Good luck to you all this season too. Here's to a Texans vs Bucs SB!