PDA

View Full Version : Texans DE Mario Williams is on NFLive's "Hey Rookie" segment

gtexan02
08-31-2006, 04:40 PM
Did anyone catch this? It was great! They showed some pretty nice clips of Texans DL training, had some interesting questions with Mario and Karmelowitz, and was pretty entertaining. I learned something about pass-rushign too

jmerog
08-31-2006, 06:41 PM
Link?

tulexan
08-31-2006, 09:31 PM
Link?

How do you link a show?

Smash_Mouth_Mario
08-31-2006, 09:48 PM
Did anyone catch this? It was great! They showed some pretty nice clips of Texans DL training, had some interesting questions with Mario and Karmelowitz, and was pretty entertaining. I learned something about pass-rushign too

I hope they re-play it later at 1:00am (EST).

HJam72
08-31-2006, 09:52 PM
How do you link a show?

Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh? :um:

Smash_Mouth_Mario
08-31-2006, 09:57 PM
Just in case some of you are confused...

NFLive's "Hey Rookie" is on the NFLNetwork. I'll see if I can get the "link" from the nfl.com tomorrow. It's not there now.

gtexan02
08-31-2006, 10:04 PM
I'll summarize if I can:
Clips of Mario Williams going against Winston
Clips of Mario getting knocked in the head by Winston and falling down
Clips of Karmelowitz yelling at the DL, and Mario, telling them they need to keep their hands "where their eyes can see, like Busta Rhyme"
More clips of the DL
More clips of Karmelowitz, and some DL training techniques by Karmelowitz

His favorite line was, "I want you to play tough! What are people going to think when they play the Texans? I want them to be scared! I want them to know their in for a dirty dog fight!"

08-31-2006, 11:06 PM
... I think the busta rhymes reference was hilarious coming from that guy.

Hardcore Texan
09-01-2006, 12:16 AM
I'll summarize if I can:
Clips of Mario Williams going against Winston
Clips of Mario getting knocked in the head by Winston and falling down
Clips of Karmelowitz yelling at the DL, and Mario, telling them they need to keep their hands "where their eyes can see, like Busta Rhyme"
More clips of the DL
More clips of Karmelowitz, and some DL training techniques by Karmelowitz

His favorite line was, "I want you to play tough! What are people going to think when they play the Texans? I want them to be scared! I want them to know their in for a dirty dog fight!"

Now that is some good motivational speaking, if they don't take him serious they could end up living in a van down by the river. :)

kingh99
09-01-2006, 02:03 AM
Mario will turn out to be quite a character. He kind of reminds me of an American Hakeem Olajuwon, gregarious but determined.

Malloy
09-01-2006, 05:58 AM

Karmelowitz is completely insane, I love it! :)

gtexan02
09-01-2006, 09:47 AM
His voice is the best part