PDA

View Full Version : News from Tampa Bay Site About Texans

Doug
08-30-2006, 05:14 PM
http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=5317

I just thought it was pretty cool how our defense is mentioned in this article I found at the Buccaneers website. If this has been posted I apologize in advance.

BigDTexansFan
08-30-2006, 06:07 PM
http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=5317

I just thought it was pretty cool how our defense is mentioned in this article I found at the Buccaneers website. If this has been posted I apologize in advance.

GREAT article, but we can beat Chris Simms, tell him this game will mean difference in 2006 season. Having seen him blow BIG games for Texas, he will fold like a piece of paper. He is not a big game QB...or am I only one saw him in playoff game:twocents:

Maddict5
08-31-2006, 07:06 AM
GREAT article, but we can beat Chris Simms, tell him this game will mean difference in 2006 season. Having seen him blow BIG games for Texas, he will fold like a piece of paper. He is not a big game QB...or am I only one saw him in playoff game:twocents:

yeah i saw his perfect pass into the endzone to edell shepherd for the go-ahead td late in the game....only to have it dropped...good example:tease:

Texans>Colts
08-31-2006, 01:46 PM
yeah i saw his perfect pass into the endzone to edell shepherd for the go-ahead td late in the game....only to have it dropped...good example:tease:

boy, did that tick me off:brickwall I think Simms will be very good this season. He is playing in his contract year, now has some experience with the offense the bucs run, and he mst likely improved over the off season

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
08-31-2006, 01:54 PM
How about if we came out in Sooners jerseys?

Buffi2
08-31-2006, 02:53 PM
How about if we came out in Sooners jerseys?

lol: :thumbup

Carr Bombed
08-31-2006, 04:18 PM
I don't know what yall are talking about, I thought Simms did great last year for his first starting season in Gruden's west coast offense. Let college die, I think Simms is going to surprise some people. Its all about coaching, people talk about how Kubiak is a great QB coach, I think Gruden is right up there with him. Gannon had a mvp year under Gruden and he won a superbowl with Brad Johnson. Maybe Simms is getting the coaching he never got at Texas, Chris Simms is only going to get better with Gruden. In his first playoff game Simms gave his team a chance to win it and thats all you can ask of a first year starter.

RiotCommander
08-31-2006, 05:11 PM
Its sort of amusing watching the Bucs. Gruden is always on Simms's butt like a winged monkey from The Wizard of Oz.