PDA

View Full Version : Schlereth?

The Pencil Neck
08-29-2006, 05:38 PM
Schlereth just defended the Texan's pck of Mario over Bush against Clayton?

WTH?

J-Man
08-29-2006, 05:41 PM
What's your point? Several guys from ESPN have stated that the agree or at least have no issue with Mario being selected over Bush.

Mark Schlereth has stated from day one that he liked the pick since it bolsters our strength in the trenches and adds some potential pass rush that we have badly needed.

BigDTexansFan
08-29-2006, 05:42 PM

WTH?

Clayton vs Schlereth in a cage match to decide this:tease:

thunderkyss
08-29-2006, 05:47 PM

WTH?

I just saw that myself.... I recall being upset with him, when he was drooling all over Reggies 44 yard scamper......

but you know, at the time, you can almost understand what he was thinking.

K.D.
08-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I seen that and Schleridth(sp) is always defending texans about their pick, which is right because he knows about this whole scheme that Kubiak is putting in place. I love what he told Clayton about when they brought up second-guessing about the pick. Stick with your Guns, Schleridth. Screw wierd-looking Clayton.

Hardcore Texan
08-29-2006, 05:49 PM
I saw that too, he did a good job of explaining why it is important to build the core of a team. I am glad to hear some of the people in the national media looking past the Almighty Bush for a change.

The Pencil Neck
08-29-2006, 06:00 PM
What's your point? Several guys from ESPN have stated that the agree or at least have no issue with Mario being selected over Bush.

Mark Schlereth has stated from day one that he liked the pick since it bolsters our strength in the trenches and adds some potential pass rush that we have badly needed.

My point is that I haven't heard anyone except that one guy from Around the Horn from ESPN defending the Williams pick. After some comments that Schlerith had made after Bush's 44 yard run in the first preseason game, I thought he was another one of those guys.

TexanFanInCC
08-29-2006, 06:39 PM
just another stupid thread about us being dumb for not taking bush...

titan hater
08-29-2006, 06:42 PM
just another stupid thread about us being dumb for not taking bush...

Your aviator seems to contradict your statement...:superman:

TexasJedi
08-29-2006, 06:53 PM
My point is that I haven't heard anyone except that one guy from Around the Horn from ESPN defending the Williams pick. After some comments that Schlerith had made after Bush's 44 yard run in the first preseason game, I thought he was another one of those guys.

That is the (great) Michael Smith! :perfect10:

The Pencil Neck
08-29-2006, 08:14 PM
That is the (great) Michael Smith! :perfect10:

Yeah. That guy.

nunusguy
08-29-2006, 08:31 PM
I suspect all of the ESPN Bush homers are looking around for some cover re
their pick of Bush vs. anybody else in this years Draft. They are probably wanting to sound a little more objective and reasonable than when they initially jumped en mass on the Bush bandwagon. Based on Bushs preseason
performance, there are already several other running backs alone that have been more impressive than Bush.

BigDTexansFan
08-29-2006, 11:41 PM
I suspect all of the ESPN Bush homers are looking around for some cover re
their pick of Bush vs. anybody else in this years Draft. They are probably wanting to sound a little more objective and reasonable than when they initially jumped en mass on the Bush bandwagon. Based on Bushs preseason
performance, there are already several other running backs alone that have been more impressive than Bush.

AND their names are Wali Lundy and Vernand Morency:cowboy1:

F-minus67
08-30-2006, 12:19 PM
Schlereth and Golic both agreed that Mario would have more sacks than Reggie would have TDs a couple of weeks ago.