PDA

View Full Version : Cody Carlson

Goldeagle
08-28-2006, 05:44 PM
I remember when people wanted him to start over Warren Moon. Heh, one went to the Hall of Fame, the other just got finished fixing my plumbing.

:)

Texan Asylum
08-28-2006, 05:45 PM
I remember when people wanted him to start over Warren Moon. Heh, one went to the Hall of Fame, the other just got finished fixing my plumbing.

Man, there's a name I ain't heard in years...what ever happened to Bucky Richardson???

Goldeagle
08-28-2006, 05:47 PM
Heh, ole Bucky :) I think he works for a car dealership

Sco-tai
08-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Man, there's a name I ain't heard in years...what ever happened to Bucky Richardson???

I think Bucky & Mike Archie started a vaccuum business. Apparently they were experts at things that SUCK.

HAHA

Sorry...I shouldn't be hard on them. But the same type of fans that called for MOON'S head are the same that are saying SAGE should be the QB.

Oh shoot...someone's at my door. Maybe that's Dean Steinkuhler here to measure for storm windows. (sorry...I could go on ALL DAY with Oilers draft busts).

TEXANRED
08-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Comander Cody!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Chandler

Billy Joe Toliver

Bucky Richardson

Those were the years.

Why did we let the Oilers leave?:bananasplit:

TEXANRED
08-28-2006, 05:56 PM
I think Bucky & Mike Archie started a vaccuum business. Apparently they were experts at things that SUCK.

HAHA

Sorry...I shouldn't be hard on them. But the same type of fans that called for MOON'S head are the same that are saying SAGE should be the QB.

Oh shoot...someone's at my door. Maybe that's Dean Steinkuhler here to measure for storm windows. (sorry...I could go on ALL DAY with Oilers draft busts).
Henry Ford just asked me if I wanted to super size my fries.

Which is really funny b/c Allen Pinkett was about to hand me my soda and tripped as he turned the corner.

hollywood_texan
08-28-2006, 06:03 PM

What does this have to with the Texans?

Are you implying David Carr is heading to the Hall of Fame and Sage to the vacuum or plumbing business?

Not sure if this thread belong here...

kingh99
08-28-2006, 06:08 PM

COH-DEE
COH-DEE

Oh man if we had Moon. Dude could air it out. Ack now I'm pining for the Oilers. It's just that Dave-O has got to be the most boring field general ever.

Tulip
08-28-2006, 08:40 PM
I worked with one of the Carlson's friends in 1996, and from her opinions of Warren Moon, it sounded like Cody was a pretty bitter guy.

Honoring Earl 34
08-28-2006, 10:48 PM
What does this have to with the Texans?

Are you implying David Carr is heading to the Hall of Fame and Sage to the vacuum or plumbing business?

Not sure if this thread belong here...
He wants D'Brickshaw so bad ... its making him go back decades .

Wolf
08-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Comander Cody!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Chandler

Billy Joe Toliver

Bucky Richardson

Those were the years.

Why did we let the Oilers leave?:bananasplit:

yes they were. Billy Joe really needed to change his name..to overthrow toliver

valleytexfan
08-28-2006, 10:54 PM
Seriously. Where are Cody and Bucky now?

AustinJB
08-29-2006, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=Sco-tai]But the same type of fans that called for MOON'S head are the same that are saying SAGE should be the QB.QUOTE]

That's true, but just to play devil's advocate, maybe it's more of a situation like Drew Bledsoe and Tom Brady? Or Trent Green and Kurt Warner? Those turned out okay didn't they?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going on record to say that Sage is the savior, but you never know. For every failed backup you refer to, I'm sure there is a success story in there too.:twocents:

TD
08-29-2006, 01:45 PM
Seriously. Where are Cody and Bucky now?

Unless he was incredibly stupid, Cody is sitting on a pile of cash somewhere sipping margaritas. If I remember correctly, he was paid a TON of money to hold that clipboard. (Nice work if you can get it)

J-Man
08-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Not sure about Cody but back in the late 90s I actually ran into Bucky in New Orleans and he was a manager for one of the biggest port-a-john companies in the south. The business is owned by a TAMU grad who he met after his brief NFL days. He looked like he had gained a good bit of weight and said that he was doing pretty well.

Not sure if he's still involved with that but just thought I'd throw it in there.

TEXANRED
08-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Unless he was incredibly stupid, Cody is sitting on a pile of cash somewhere sipping margaritas. If I remember correctly, he was paid a TON of money to hold that clipboard. (Nice work if you can get it)
He was getting paid starting money to be a back up.

Heywood
08-29-2006, 02:16 PM

when you buy your own trailer you'll learn how much plumbers make.