PDA

View Full Version : 3 RB's

eric138
08-25-2006, 02:00 PM
If we decide to play Davis, Morency, and Lundy (or whichever three backs we decide to keep) equally in every game what kind of stats do you guys think the backs will have?

Do yall think each guy will avg 63 yards a game all season long and us have three 1000 yard bakcs? That would be pretty cool, but I'm not sure if it will happen.

texflex513
08-25-2006, 02:47 PM
If we decide to play Davis, Morency, and Lundy (or whichever three backs we decide to keep) equally in every game what kind of stats do you guys think the backs will have?

Do yall think each guy will avg 63 yards a game all season long and us have three 1000 yard bakcs? That would be pretty cool, but I'm not sure if it will happen.

3 backs over a thousand... that would be sweet.. but i think injuries would hit us and prevent it.

AFD1717
08-25-2006, 04:00 PM
In Denver Mike Anderson had 1014 and Tatum Bell had 921 in 2005. Third on the list was Ron Dayne with 271 yards, though. I doubt we rush for more yards this year than Denver did last year, so 3 1000 yard backs is a stretch but 2 is a real possibility. Denver obviously has a better offense, but I'd still take Davis, Morency, and Lundy over Anderson, Bell, and Dayne. (Yes, I realize Anderson isn't there anymore)

TEXANS MVP
08-25-2006, 06:50 PM

it probably wiil be Lundy, Morency, and Taylor DD will be hurt