PDA

View Full Version : Denver Post - "Gary Kubiak has brought distinctly Denver look to Houston"

nunusguy
08-24-2006, 08:58 AM
"Everywhere else, from head coach Gary Kubiak standing behind the offense, to general manager Rick Smith watching on the field, and on down the organizational chart, there are reminders that the Texans' organization has become Denver South. "
http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_4228011

Bullpen Drew
08-24-2006, 09:23 AM
well maybe we can pick up some Bronco fans...

Or they can say he brought Aggie football to Denver...

Sportsfan
08-24-2006, 09:43 AM
this is what i get when i click that link. :confused:

콹w"ǒs??Ū}A~ђ?$t?v???9:P???[UH?󾋻b??@??݋|ǪEP?KdfdDdDdĩw͚緻??ꜜ???痍?Ȥ ?w;?Bᢳ!_즋%ѱ Ƿ˵ ?P?ߦΎG?ƿ?ѿ;???ҝ?\?2w?1Qk޶귝JƱs=?72Q1?ۼ?0?Gӻs?' :懴! 1?<ϵ?56??p✳??럖d?癓@؆3??H%󳱨?? ?懠𞏥ٌ𽞥3 ?ɱ??w?ᧇΐrӳz?? b`??0??ᴬiߌ??6???_ 7??崊??󐟴?龍gڕ?̬ӟ?&?䙃Jv??ۋ난S;hs3y<͞?~?޶﫮=;??ﲹц??Z?-*bs??C̝??\؂C????St󭫱⧻?۟ݘ?#Ŀį9˩??K1q垼Fׇ聹"wr,??'Bئ P???~0:?b񟰢Ѳ??e[?X~X?mpӫO? Vq?KP0%HQޣo1 FV?o:k ?,𔢷$74/?g?_ɐgƑ쏏? g郿曯 O??ћ?pҷN?^৳'˪?䥥ʻfP0?B S?S𭁶!vCD?&?#?~%?0/?S?L i?F???ਪo=ꅨ????ܳXz?2O?E4??V2K??\VIܥ? ?r"h?盿?@鉰"z?�⩄?w???aϼ?y?\勹䲕܉̳??@???r跏4ǎL=s...

Sportsfan
08-24-2006, 02:59 PM
Hmmm, still the same thing, maybe i got a virus. :confused:

콹w"ǒs??Ū}A~ђ?$t?v???9:P???[UH?󾋻b??@??݋|ǪEP?KdfdDdDdĩw͚緻??ꜜ???痍?Ȥ ?w;?Bᢳ!_즋%ѱ Ƿ˵ ?P?ߦΎG?ƿ?ѿ;???ҝ?\?2w?1Qk޶귝JƱs=?72Q1?ۼ?0?Gӻs?' :懴! 1?<ϵ?56??p✳??럖d?癓@؆3??H%󳱨?? ?懠𞏥ٌ𽞥...

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
08-24-2006, 03:13 PM
What a article from the Denver Post, but like Smith said we are installing a system that we can make our own....Hey it works that's all that matters to me, It sure is nice to look in the newspaper and see 2-0 even if it's only pre-season I'm happy.....:redtowel: we should all be happy just to have a breath of fresh air in Houston.....:redtowel:

powerfuldragon
08-24-2006, 03:15 PM
real clever what they did with the helmet pic.

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
08-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Yes that helmet pic was very interesting.........

Texan Fan for life:redtowel:

infantrycak
08-24-2006, 04:21 PM
Kubiak appears a little uneasy at practice, as if he's trying to decide how to get involved

This is a goofy statement--Kubiak has looked like one of the more relaxed and yet driven guys around out there.

JDizzle
08-24-2006, 04:49 PM
This is a goofy statement--Kubiak has looked like one of the more relaxed and yet driven guys around out there.

And how refreshing .... gone are the days of the bewildered look ...

http://cache.boston.com/sports/galleries/2003patriots/game11/18.jpg

real
08-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Great read...not for what the writer wrote, but there were a lot of great quotes...

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
08-25-2006, 02:27 AM
And how refreshing .... gone are the days of the bewildered look ...

http://cache.boston.com/sports/galleries/2003patriots/game11/18.jpg

It always looked as if Dom Capers with his mouth wide open trying to catch a bug on a flyby or something......... these are his two favorite SOS upstairs to Casserly and Mouth wide open for nearby bugs :sos: :shocked

aj.
08-25-2006, 07:04 AM
Over there. W-a-a-ay over there. In the far corner of the Houston Texans' huge practice bubble, across the street from Reliant Stadium.

Could that be ... the Barrel Man? Could he have made the move, too?

Upon further reflection, that's only a guy behind a garbage can.

Funny stuff.
A few of us were guests at Barrel Man's tailgate prior to the Texans Broncos game in '04. (no, he didn't wear the barrel at the tailgate). Really nice people. Nice old car too ...

I agree that Kubiak has never looked lost at a practice. Maybe the comment was made because he rarely watches the defense and is typically fixated on the QB and o-line.