PDA

View Full Version : Chronicle-McClain on Kubiaks "Homecoming"

nunusguy
08-21-2006, 08:24 AM
"I haven't seen my wife and kids in a month. It'll be nice to see them."
"After defeating the Rams to elevate their preseason record to 2-0, the Texans are headed in the right direction. But they could hit a roadblock in Denver. The Broncos are coming off a 35-10 home victory over the Tennessee Titans.
I know how that organization approaches the third preseason game and how important it is to them," Kubiak said. "They treat it like a regular-season game. Our team needs to go see that."
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4129861.html
I bet it will Coach ! And that's almost more info than we needed. But that would sure explain that super tense look on your face while on the sidelines up there in St. Louie Saturday night.
But this game will be a real test for the Texans, so get ready to get be disappointed by an tail-kicking administered by the Broncos, or valid proof the Texans might be for real this year.

the wonger need food
08-21-2006, 10:23 AM
On paper, the Broncos should dominate us like they did Tennessee. This game will be very interesting...

jerek
08-21-2006, 10:26 AM
I think the Broncos will beat us. I will be interested to see how we handle their playoff-caliber units on both sides of the ball. This is a professional team with a history of winning and excellence.

edo783
08-21-2006, 11:13 AM
I think the Broncos will beat us. I will be interested to see how we handle their playoff-caliber units on both sides of the ball. This is a professional team with a history of winning and excellence.

Exactly what I think. We most likely will not win, but it will be important that we play well against a top level team.