PDA

View Full Version : Most interesting team to watch?

football freak
08-20-2006, 12:07 PM
which team or teams will be the most interesting to watch this year?

Brandon420tx
08-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Texans.

powerfuldragon
08-20-2006, 01:24 PM
Texans.
other than the texans, I'll say the saints. i wanna see what reggie bush can do.

RiotCommander
08-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Just going to assume you ment other then the Texans yes? I have enjoyed watching the Giants.

Carr Bombed
08-20-2006, 01:33 PM
The Chargers, I want to see if Phillip Rivers can pick up where Drew Brees left off.

texanfan2100
08-20-2006, 06:22 PM
which team or teams will be the most interesting to watch this year?

Other than the obvious (Texans), I'm gonna watch Carolina closely. They have a legitimate #2 receiver now (K. Johnson), so S. Smith might be better this year than last. And with K. Jenkins back on their D-Line, the defense will be good. As of right now, they're my pick to win the super bowl.

Another team to watch closely will be the Bengals. The whole C. Palmer comeback story will be interesting to follow. Plus, how cool would it be to see one of their players get arrested at the 50 yard line in the middle of the game? The possibility alone is enough to get me watching.

KKHouston
08-20-2006, 09:37 PM
I certainly believe that the :logo: will be one of the teams "to watch" whether anyone will admit that or not...is a very different story. I think that everyone wants to see how Mario is gonna do...or see how he's "not" gonna do...whatever their motivation, the Texans WILL be watched closely.

Other than the Texans...the team that I WILL be watching is...

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m44/whumber/bearshelmet.gif
I think if those guys can get their offensive efforts rolling...they will be tough to deal with. Urlacher has already started off with a HUGE preseason!

Not until the get a quarterback. Grossman isn't it, and Griese certainly isn't...

Da Bears... just need a decent QB... they are primed.

HOU fan02
08-20-2006, 10:25 PM
I have always really enjoyed watching the Patriots. The confidence Brady exhibits on the field, Belichick's coaching methods and the passion that New England fans have makes the team fun to watch.

TexansBull
08-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Man...this is definitely a hard one. With so much going on in the NFL, you wan to watch them all

I think the Texans go without saying, but definetly Carolina, New Orleans-not because of Bush, but because of Brees, and Dallas(I know we hate them, but my hate aint that deep. I want someone from Texas kicking butt) because of TO.

Side note on the Bears:
If Griese wins the job, can yall imagine how fast the boards are going to light up with QB comparisions?

TexanSam
08-20-2006, 11:37 PM
Other than the :texans:? There's a lot of interesting teams to watch. I'll post a few of mine in order of interestingness (is that a word?)

1. Cowboys. With T.O. it'll be interesting to see if he explodes or behaves. Parcells doesn't take a lot of crap.

2. Cardinals. They finally have a running back. They have 2 really good reciever. I'm not so sure about Kurt Warner though. I think people have expected them to make the jump up to a playoff team for a few years now. Let's see if it happens.

3. Chargers. They have talent. Antonio Gates and Tomlinson. Can Phillip Rivers run the offense though?

Speedy
08-21-2006, 12:17 AM
Other than the :texans:? There's a lot of interesting teams to watch. I'll post a few of mine in order of interestingness (is that a word?)

1. Cowboys. With T.O. it'll be interesting to see if he explodes or behaves. Parcells doesn't take a lot of crap.

2. Cardinals. They finally have a running back. They have 2 really good reciever. I'm not so sure about Kurt Warner though. I think people have expected them to make the jump up to a playoff team for a few years now. Let's see if it happens.

3. Chargers. They have talent. Antonio Gates and Tomlinson. Can Phillip Rivers run the offense though?Yep, the Cardinals are definitely a team to keep an eye on. Plus they'll be playing in front of sellout crowds the whole season and the desert heat won't be wearing them down.

swtbound07
08-21-2006, 12:27 AM
has to be atlanta...i think they are primed this year for a ring

Trap_Star
08-21-2006, 12:35 AM
The Broncos will be interesting this year. Jake Plummer will be auditioning for another team next year. Could have a big regular season...:stirpot:

Hulk75
08-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Most interesting team we will have to watch on ESPN is going to be the Cowboys W/ Terrell Owens.

jerek
08-21-2006, 10:57 AM
has to be atlanta...i think they are primed this year for a ring

Did they trade Mike Vick? If they win a ring with Mike Vick, it will be in spite of Mike Vick, not because of.

Past the Texans, I like the Patriots, Steelers, and Bears when I get to watch them (not much.)

If I had to guess, I'd say we're going to see Carolina vs Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl this year.

Haams
08-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Kansas City and Tennessee. I want to see if Larry Johnson can continue at the same pace and if the D continues to improve. I want to see how the QB situation plays out in "old Houston" and how Lendale White plays. Also, Seattle. They're a good team that usually fly just below my radar.

Mr. White
08-22-2006, 12:30 PM
I'll be interested to see how Tennessee does. Good or bad, it'll be interesting.

Eagle23
08-22-2006, 11:43 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!