PDA

View Full Version : Robinson against the Rams

Doom Capers
08-20-2006, 03:26 AM
How did he look? Who was he covering? Tell me he shut down Issac Bruce....unless Bruce didn't play.

HeartofHouston
08-20-2006, 09:06 AM
IMO he did pretty well.. he didnt give up and big plays but he also didnt make any big plays. So it was a solid showing he was often on Holt from what I noticed..

Hulk75
08-20-2006, 09:13 AM
He looked good, so did PBuc the guy was playing well, fumble forced that we should have hadthat was a smart play by Buc. And the PI in the endzone on 3 and 20ish was stupid so was the one down the sideline, good plays by Buc like seeing him play w some aggresion.

TFL
08-20-2006, 09:29 AM
There was this real nice play I don't know if it was 1st or 2nd QTR., but it was a WR screen type play and he came in a busted it up.

DominickDavisFan76
08-20-2006, 10:11 AM
I Liked How Dexter Mccleon Played!!

Trapped
08-20-2006, 10:43 AM
i didn't, torry holt was having his way, the only reason they were moving downfeild the first two possessions.

torry holt would have his way against almost all cb's though. so. But mcleon is not the answer, im leaning towards drafting a CB in the first round next year, unless Pbuc can prove me wrong

infantrycak
08-20-2006, 11:25 AM

McLeon's tackling was nice but he was very weak in coverage and getting picked on consistantly.

texasguy346
08-20-2006, 11:54 AM
DRob played very well. He covered Bruce and Holt very well, and he was still very involved in the game late in the 4th quarter. He wasn't on the field, but he was on the sideline beside Kubiak counting the defenders trying to make sure there were the correct number of guys on the field. He definately seems to be stepping up and becoming more of a leader for this team.

powerfuldragon
08-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Dunta did alright, but our secondary still stank a bit.

Porky
08-20-2006, 12:00 PM

Really? I thought he was great on the blocked kick, and he seemed like a sure tackler at least, but I thought their receivers pretty much abused him in coverage all night. He just seems a step to slow to stay close to these guys.

South Texan
08-20-2006, 12:15 PM
I am still of the opinion that the secondary is our biggest concern at the moment, mostly because of depth, depth, depth, and consistancy. (Did I mention depth?)

P-Buch did look a lot better last night. With the ragging he has been taking since last year, he may be putting too much pressure on himself though, and it is causing him to be a little inconsistant (like Mario last week).

Hopefully, when the cuts start, we will be able to pick up a couple of solid guys that will give us some more depth. And of course, as the D-Line gets better the pressure will lesson on the secondary. Till then, I am just hoping the injury bug doesn't come to visit.