PDA

View Full Version : Broncos/Titans on NFL network

texman8
08-20-2006, 12:02 AM
Broncos putting it to Titans......If Titans' defense performs this way in regular season ; they'er in for a long season. Down 21 -3 in second qtr.

Cutler vs. Young should be interesting.

gtexan02
08-20-2006, 10:40 AM
No wonder Bush had such an easy run on the Titans. Hell, even an undrafted rookie rushed for almost 100 yards and 2 tds against them

MorKnolle
08-20-2006, 11:56 PM
]']Titans will battle with the niners for the #1 pick in 2007!!!! :tease:

I have to put the Jets and Raiders in the mix too, maybe the Saints.

No wonder Bush had such an easy run on the Titans. Hell, even an undrafted rookie rushed for almost 100 yards and 2 tds against them

2-3 Titans defenders broke containment on Bush and allowed him to get to the outside rather than hitting him for a loss, as much of the blame goes on the defense for allowing that run than praise goes to Reggie for making it. Either way, that type of run isn't a part of our offensive system and the coaches would not appreciate that much dancing in the backfield rather than making his one cut and going, but either way he isn't on our team and won't be for at least the next 6 years so it doesn't matter.

TexanSam
08-21-2006, 12:07 AM
Titans gave up 434 yards of total offense. Hehe, I can't wait to sweep them.

Trap_Star
08-21-2006, 12:15 AM

Dont forget the Bills. They dont have an NFL quaterback, and we dont know how Tikeo Spikes will respond to the injury...

Titans gave up 434 yards of total offense. Hehe, I can't wait to sweep them.

Lets not jinx ourselves....

TexanSam
08-21-2006, 12:51 AM

The way the Chiefs have looked this offseason, they have it all wrapped up! Well, they looked bad the 2nd game. The first game we were just a better team!

Titan "Tack" Fan
08-21-2006, 01:00 AM
We looked horrible but don't expect to sweep us or have a better record (http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zone/messageboards/showthread.php?t=24702&highlight=official+titans+betting).

Thankfully it's only preseason.

TexanSam
08-21-2006, 01:40 AM
We looked horrible but don't expect to sweep us or have a better record (http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zone/messageboards/showthread.php?t=24702&highlight=official+titans+betting).

I do expect it, but that's because it's the Titans. In all honesty though, I do think the Texans have a better team than the Titans.

EDIT: I also wish more people would take up that bet of yours.

ledzeppelin229
08-21-2006, 02:55 AM

I seem to recall plenty of people (myself included) saying that before our dismal 2-14 season.

wicked_wayz
08-21-2006, 02:59 AM

thats what i said last season....and look what happened:rolleyes:

cap1
08-21-2006, 08:00 AM
I am not a Huge VY fan, but the Titans need to teach that man to slide. That was a brutal hit put on him by the endzone.

Vince welcome to the NFL.

edo783
08-21-2006, 10:05 AM
I am not a Huge VY fan, but the Titans need to teach that man to slide. That was a brutal hit put on him by the endzone..

He keeps doing that and getting hit like that, it's going to be a brief NFL career.

HOOK'EM
08-21-2006, 12:24 PM
NO don't slide VY, don't slide!

gumper27
08-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Titans will no doubt finish ahead of the Texans this year. Vince Young is the future of the NFL.

HOU-TEX
08-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Titans will no doubt finish ahead of the Texans this year. Vince Young is the future of the NFL.

You said it yourself VY is "the future" not the present. They will finish ahead of the Texans this year; in losses!:hunter: