PDA

View Full Version : am i only wondering about Refs

BigDTexansFan
08-19-2006, 09:25 PM
2 Crucial calls for pass interference keeping 2 dead drives alive, then that crucial Roughing passer call, with the sack right after. seems like officials trying new whistles they bought today:crutch:

TexanSam
08-19-2006, 09:32 PM
The first pass interference call against Buchanan I could see. He didn't turn around to look for the ball which you have to do. The 2nd one was very questionable. It didn't look like Buchanan pushed him. The WR seemed to fall on his own. I could see the roughing the passer call though. I didn't really agree with it, but I don't think it was a bad call. He did tackle Ragone kind of late.

michaelm
08-19-2006, 10:24 PM
2 Crucial calls for pass interference keeping 2 dead drives alive, then that crucial Roughing passer call, with the sack right after. seems like officials trying new whistles they bought today:crutch:

Both of the flags on that scoring dive were bogus.
The refs gave the Rams that TD...

Speedy
08-19-2006, 10:37 PM
The play where 31 threw his hands in the air instead of turning his head, was PI. He made contact before the ball got there.

The reciever falling down in the end zone was crap. The roughing the passer on the Rams QB was crap.

Get used to it though. Officials suck and they always will.

texflex513
08-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Both of the flags on that scoring dive were bogus.
The refs gave the Rams that TD...

Maybe they have something against kubiak/SHANAHAN from his days in denver.