PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleader Lindsay

Texans_Chick
08-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Thanks for writing that.

Curious. What kind of lipstick DID you use? It's hard to find a nice lipstick that goes with the outfit, looks good for pictures, yet isn't clown red?

jdog
08-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Lindsay, I meant to tell you that I thought you did a great job in your first game.

When you mentioned the necessary sides, do you mean beer? Probably not, your stomach looks way too lean for even an occasional beer. How many crunches/sit ups do you do a day?

I think you are doing a good job of blogging so far. Keep up the good work.

powerfuldragon
08-21-2006, 12:49 PM
we have the hottest cheerleaders.

Cheerleader Lindsay
08-23-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi guys! I'm glad to see that people are reading my blog! I've never written one before, so this is all a bit new.

Texans_Chick- It is awful trying to find the right red lipstick! After multiple trips to Target and tons of frustration at home, I finally realized that my best bet is to start with a more burgundy lipstick and then top it with a red gloss. Otherwise, it either turns out way too bright or just looks hot pink. Give that a try and let me know how it works. :shades:

Jdog- The only answer to "how many crunches do you do a day" is "not nearly enough!!" I HATE sit-ups and so I avoid them as much as I can. When I do them, though, I prefer the bicycle crunches and I usually do 3 sets of 50 per day. Again, not nearly enough! :wiggle:

PowerfulDragon- Yes we do!! :texflag:

jdog
08-23-2006, 07:09 PM
I don't know what your goal is there, Lindsay, but I'd say 3 sets of 50 bicycle crunches is doing the trick.

I think it is cool that you really are a fan and went from the Bull Pen to the Cheerleading Squad. Congratulations.

Your comment about being a rebellious third grader is funny, and I relate to it. I am in Oklahoma, and most everyone around here likes Dallas or Kansas City.

Nice picture with Coach Kubiak. Did you get to talk with him much?

Anyway, thanks for keeping us updated with your unique perspective.

HoustonFan
08-23-2006, 09:07 PM
we have the hottest cheerleaders.

I second that :ok:

TexanBearkat
08-24-2006, 01:09 PM
Indeed we do. Heck, my seats are on the lower level end zone and last year stayed last year just for the two minute warning in order to see those beautiful cheerleaders!!

HARRYJ
08-24-2006, 01:31 PM
'Red, you look beautiful on the field!:twocents:

Cheerleader Lindsay
08-24-2006, 02:11 PM
HarryJ- you've revealed my other screen name! :spy: Just kidding- most people know anyway, I'm also Lil Red. I don't post very much on the main board and there's another person over here with the same name, so I signed up again.

Jdog- I'm really sorry that you're from Oklahoma. That means that I can no longer talk to you. That's the rule when you're from Nebraska. No fraternization with people from Oklahoma or Florida. Sorry! :jk: Lucky for you, you're a Texans fan, so I think I can let it slide. :gotexans1

That picture with Coach Kubiak was taken earlier this summer at the Coach's luncheon at the galleria. That's actually the only time I've seen him that close and had a chance to say anything. All I managed to get out was something dribbly about liking the Broncos. :brickwall

jdog
08-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I'm not supposed to fraternize with people from Texas or Nebraska, but I do. I guess it's the rebel in me. Besides most of our Sooners are from Texas.

I am really impressed with our Texans cheerleaders though, and you are a good representative. You're pretty, smart, and apparently funny. They must have tough tryouts.

The Broncos dribble followed up with head banging is pretty great. He seems like a cool guy. I'm sure he did not think you were challenged or anything.

What is your prediction for our record this season?

Yankee_In_TX
08-24-2006, 08:02 PM
"Cheerleader Lindsay?!?!"

I don't know this woman any more. Funny that you cheered against Coach Kubiak when you were in 3rd grade :-P

BradK10
08-24-2006, 08:11 PM
Hey Lindsay, good luck this season. I was all set to make it to the Sept 24th game with my girlfriend, we were flyin' in from Arizona. Plans changed, now we'll be in town the weekend of the Cowboys game.

gtexan02
08-24-2006, 11:10 PM
Wow! Just looked you up on the Texans website. The Cheerleader pictures are smoking, and yours is by far the best!

http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleader/bio.php?PRKey=66

As for the other information, English and Philosophy - tough majors! And both together? Wow! Are your future plans in writing?

Cheerleader Lindsay
08-25-2006, 12:38 AM
Hey Brad! It's great to hear from you! I'm really sorry you guys are going to miss the game. I'm going to the Dallas game with some of our tailgating group, but let us know when you're here and we'll try to find time to say hello!

Jdog- I've been really impressed with Kubiak so far. Not only are we seeing success on the field, but he seems to have some amazing philosophies about coaching as well. He is really great to hear speak if you ever get a chance. I wanted to suit up and get out on that field after he spoke at the coach's luncheon. Since they probably won't let me do that, I do the next best thing. :yahoo: As for my prediction for the year, I believe we will be at least 500. I can completely see us doing even better than that, but I will be happy with 500, which would of course be our best season ever!!

gtexan02- English and Philosophy can definitely be tough. At first I really liked that there wasn't a right or wrong answer to anything as long as you could back it up. Now I would kill to be able to take a class where I just have to memorize the material and get an A! I was an English/Philosophy double major with a Political Science minor for a while. Then I realized that I was insane and dropped the minor. :francis: I have definitely thought about writing and have considered doing some freelance in my spare time. Now if only I actually had spare time...

jdog
08-27-2006, 05:41 PM
If I ever get the opportunity to hear Coach Kubiak speak, I will definitely take it.

What position would you play in football?

I think you have perfected the use of smilies by the way.

Do you know how they decide which cheerleaders go to the Pro Bowl game? I think everyone on the board will vote for you if it is determined by votes.

Good luck tonight!

nflnutswife
08-28-2006, 10:42 AM
Lindsay, have to apologize for the behavior of our neighborat the game. We proudly pointed you out as you performed in our corner, and he was relentless in calling your name! We tried to stop him but he got a bit toasted before the game tailgating!
A true testiment to the stupid effects of excess alcohol:shots:

You were awesome, very proud of you!

CPH-DK
08-29-2006, 01:47 PM
Lindsay got the best picture among the cheerleaders, really good with the football uniform!

BEERnBBQ
09-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Lindsay, your cheerleader picture is great. i got to take one with Ginger at the FC Barcelona game. Where can i find your blog, i'd like to read it.

Cheerleader Lindsay
09-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Hi everyone! I hope y'all had a great Labor Day!

BEERnBBQ & CPH-DK- Thanks! :redtowel: You can find my blog on the Texans Insider page. From www.houstontexans.com click on "Texans Insider" on the left side. From there, click on "blogs." Mine is the last one listed. I hope you enjoy it!

Pam- Don't even worry about your neighbor! I could actually hear him, but I was focused on not screwing up! :francis:

Jdog- Definitely go see Coach Kubiak if you get a chance! You ask some great questions. I'm actually going to use them in an upcoming blog about the questions I have been asked on the board or through the email link on my blog page. And I LOVE using smilies!!! :bouncey:

TexanBearkat
09-07-2006, 09:47 PM
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

I can not wait, less than three days until the Kubiak era begins. Looking forward to Texans Touchdowns and the Cheerleaders doing their thing!! Lindsay, I'm sure you all will have a lot to be cheering about. I know those of us in Section 136 will be hollering like crazy as we have been doing since 2002!!

LL

TexansLucky13
09-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Is it really Lindsay!?!! :yahoo:

I think you are the most popular cheerleader. When we talk about Cheerleaders on the MB your name normally pops up. Just thought you should know. Hehe.

:redtowel:

swtbound07
09-08-2006, 04:26 AM
so who am i posing for pictures with in my avatar? just curious

Cheerleader Lindsay
09-08-2006, 12:45 PM
so who am i posing for pictures with in my avatar? just curious

LOL! That's Lynnette on the left and Amanda on the right. They are both rookies with me this year! :redtowel:
Here's Lynnette's bio: http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleader/bio.php?PRKey=72
and here's Amanda's: http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleader/bio.php?PRKey=58
Now you'll know who's on your avatar! :ok:

TexanBearkat- I am definitely ready for some football!! I'll be listening for section 136!

TexansLucky13- Yep, it's really me! I'm only talked about so much on the boards because I was here before I became a cheerleader! (My other screen name is Lil-Red.)

Does anyone have special plans for the first game? Any new tailgating traditions for the new season?

swtbound07
09-08-2006, 02:02 PM
LOL! That's Lynnette on the left and Amanda on the right. They are both rookies with me this year! :redtowel:
Here's Lynnette's bio: http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleader/bio.php?PRKey=72
and here's Amanda's: http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleader/bio.php?PRKey=58
Now you'll know who's on your avatar! :ok:

TexanBearkat- I am definitely ready for some football!! I'll be listening for section 136!

TexansLucky13- Yep, it's really me! I'm only talked about so much on the boards because I was here before I became a cheerleader! (My other screen name is Lil-Red.)

Does anyone have special plans for the first game? Any new tailgating traditions for the new season?

Thanks! Lynnette was very friendly, didn't seem to mind the photographs at all....amanda, not so much but that could have just been my impression.

Maybe we can replace the avatar with a picture of me and lindsay someday! :redtowel:

BradK10
09-08-2006, 09:01 PM
Thanks! Lynnette was very friendly, didn't seem to mind the photographs at all....amanda, not so much but that could have just been my impression.

Maybe we can replace the avatar with a picture of me and lindsay someday! :redtowel:

It was probably that ridiculous jersey you are wearing.

Lil Red
09-08-2006, 11:49 PM
swtbound07- Amanda is actually really sweet, just really shy, too! Lynnette's a lot more outgoing. But, of course, Brad may be right, too! You need to get yourself a Texans jersey!:dangit:

swtbound07
09-09-2006, 05:27 AM
swtbound07- Amanda is actually really sweet, just really shy, too! Lynnette's a lot more outgoing. But, of course, Brad may be right, too! You need to get yourself a Texans jersey!:dangit:

I had one...my Blue one was in the dry cleaners from past wearing, and I was planning on wearing the battle red until my friend needed it...there were shoe issues.

wolf123
09-09-2006, 12:07 PM
Hey Lindsay, I've also grown up in a house full of Cornhusker fans and I was curious what small town in Nebraska your from? Also, I went to high school with Celina and was curious your opinion of her.

powerfuldragon
09-09-2006, 12:20 PM
I had one...my Blue one was in the dry cleaners from past wearing, and I was planning on wearing the battle red until my friend needed it...there were shoe issues.
You don't wear a Titans jersey at a Texans event. I'm pretty sure it's a manlaw.

wolf123
09-09-2006, 12:29 PM
You don't wear a Titans jersey at a Texans event. I'm pretty sure it's a manlaw.

I was thinking something along the same lines :ok:

El Tejano
09-09-2006, 05:18 PM
I was thinking something along the same lines :ok:
SWTBOUND07

See I am not the only one that feels this way.

swtbound07
09-09-2006, 05:20 PM
SWTBOUND07

See I am not the only one that feels this way.

A lot of you feel this way. I feel i've provided adequate explanation for the event, and don't appreciate being called a bad fan....that being said, your all entitled to your opinion, and your CRAZY if you think i WASN'T going to pose with those two lovely ladies irregardless of what i was wearing. I've been here a long time, I've been a texans fan since pre-day one. Im not going to defend myself to anyone anymore.

powerfuldragon
09-10-2006, 11:21 AM
irregardless of what i was wearing.
Not to sound anal or anything, but please use regardless instead. Irregardless is a bastardization of two words, irrespective and regardless. It's more correct to use regardless over irregardless in any situation.

and back to the topic, you know i'm just trying to give you a hard time about the jersey. ;P

swtbound07
09-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Not to sound anal or anything, but please use regardless instead. Irregardless is a bastardization of two words, irrespective and regardless. It's more correct to use regardless over irregardless in any situation.

and back to the topic, you know i'm just trying to give you a hard time about the jersey. ;P

irregardless is my favorite word. Its not incorrect, its in the dictionary. I like semi-legitimacy in my words. Its people like you who make the word fun to use

Chato
09-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Heres the directions to hook up with the rest of the guys with that jersey...

Stay east on westheimer past Shepherd. Hang a left (north) on montrose. Slowly cruise and roll the windows down. Look for the rest of your crew and you will find them.

Obviously these ladies felt sorry for you or were obligated to pose with all comers.

jdog
09-11-2006, 11:13 AM
You guys can't even stay on topic when the topic is "Cheerleader Lindsay".

Let's focus guys.

Hi, Lindsay. I liked your bouncy smiley.

Cheerleader Lindsay
09-13-2006, 09:55 PM
Wow, guys! Way to kill a thread!! :crying:

I'm going to start something new on the blog. At the end I'm going to put some "cheerleader trivia" questions that can be answered from our bios on the main page. Does this sound cool to y'all? I thought it might be fun to go find out little details about the other girls.

jdog
09-14-2006, 10:33 AM
Wow, guys! Way to kill a thread!! :crying:

I'm going to start something new on the blog. At the end I'm going to put some "cheerleader trivia" questions that can be answered from our bios on the main page. Does this sound cool to y'all? I thought it might be fun to go find out little details about the other girls.

Cheerleader trivia sounds like fun to me. Will there be a prize? :shades:

Cheerleader Lindsay
09-14-2006, 10:39 AM
Cheerleader trivia sounds like fun to me. Will there be a prize? :shades:

I guess that depends on how good the answers are! :dancing:

My new blog was posted this morning. Go check it out!

jdog
09-14-2006, 11:13 AM
I guess that depends on how good the answers are! :dancing:

My new blog was posted this morning. Go check it out!

I read your new blog. It's one of your best so far. I also liked the one about water. Those pictures were great.

I can see you as a defensive end. I'm thinking speed rusher, but maybe if you get energized enough you could bull rush.

I see the Pro Bowl in your future. I can't imagine a better representative really.

On the trivia question, I will try not to post it yet, but I think the answer means quiet, gentle water. :neener:

Yankee_In_TX
09-14-2006, 11:52 AM
On the trivia question, I will try not to post it yet, but I think the answer means quiet, gentle water. :neener:

Wrong :-) At least in Hebrew and Hawaiin :superman: Keep guessing!

jdog
09-14-2006, 12:03 PM
Wrong :-) At least in Hebrew and Hawaiin :superman: Keep guessing!

Hmm, beautiful, maybe? :drool:

powerfuldragon
09-14-2006, 12:50 PM
ROFLMAO.

seriously.

Yankee_In_TX
09-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Hmm, beautiful, maybe? :drool:

Go read the bios, it says it verbatim in her bio. But again, I am pretty sure you're wrong. :shades:

jdog
09-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Go read the bios, it says it verbatim in her bio. But again, I am pretty sure you're wrong. :shades:

Okay, I've got it.
http://www.aboutmary.com/production/images/gag02.gif

Cheerleader Lindsay
09-15-2006, 10:07 AM
JDog- I'm sure you're right. Did you already know or did you have to find the answer in her blog? :texflag:

jdog
09-15-2006, 10:27 AM
JDog- I'm sure you're right. Did you already know or did you have to find the answer in her blog? :texflag:

I had to look it up, and I'm impressed. We have great cheerleaders. I am looking forward to your next blog. You are on a roll, Lindsay. :coolb:

I'm trying to improve my smiley usage.

jdog
09-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Now it's your turn for more questions, Lindsay. You say that you do a mean electric slide. What other dances or forms of dancing do you enjoy, and while we're at it, what types of music do you like?

Yankee_In_TX
09-15-2006, 01:28 PM

He was right, Google was giving us different answers on what the name means :spy:

TexanBearkat
09-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Lindsay, kudos to you and all the cheerleaders for maintaining a positive spirit at the games. At times I'm sure it has got to be very difficult for you all, but those of us who stay for the entire game certainly apprecaite all that you do.

jdog
09-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Wherefore art thou Lindsay?

Yankee_In_TX
09-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Posted :shades: And yes, I got in trouble for leaving in the 4th last Sunday!

Yankee_In_TX
09-26-2006, 09:37 PM
I know the answer to the trivia!! She's may FAVORITE!! Ummm, second favorite...

powerfuldragon
09-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Wherefore art thou Lindsay?
your question literally means "for what cause are you lindsay?"

jdog
09-27-2006, 10:29 AM
your question literally means "for what cause are you lindsay?"

Ugh, me stupid.

powerfuldragon
09-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Ugh, me stupid.
No. Me anal.

TexansSeminole
10-01-2006, 09:25 PM

I agree... Manlaw...

P.s. Keep cheering Lindsay, it is just starting to get good. And your picture...wow, stunning.

TEXANS84
10-04-2006, 12:08 PM
Hey Lindsay,

I keep forgetting to ask you if:

A-you can hear us chanting your name in the Bullpen and
B-What do your cheerleader friends think of that?

Yankee_In_TX
10-10-2006, 11:13 AM
I was at the race, was anyone else? It's a pretty emotional day.

Texan_Bill
10-10-2006, 11:45 AM
I will donate and help where I can, but I generally stay away. Too rough!!

touttail
10-13-2006, 10:36 AM
irregardless is my favorite word. Its not incorrect, its in the dictionary. I like semi-legitimacy in my words. Its people like you who make the word fun to use

Good answer!!!!!!!!:cowboy1:

Bobby 119C

Yankee_In_TX
11-03-2006, 10:49 AM
LMAO.

In a moment of stupidity, I did something I vowed I would never do. I went against my Texans. Yes, I actually put the Jacksonville defense in my lineup.

At the time, I ascribed my "quick, last-minute change" to what I had thought was "realistic clarity." But as I watched the Texans score 27 points that day against a weak Jaguars defense, I realized what I had done.

My competitive side had taken over my loyal side. I compromised my joy and love for the Texans. For me, our victory that day was a bit tainted. I was overjoyed about our win, but I hated knowing that I was going to be drastically beaten by the rest of our fantasy league.

Yankee_In_TX
11-04-2006, 12:44 PM
LOL, from Marc's blog:

So Lindsey the cheerleader admitted in her blog that she picked the Jags' defense against the Texans for her fantasy league. To that I say "to forgive is divine" but please pick the Giants' "D" this weekend. You may be onto something.

SamuraiSword
01-26-2007, 03:34 PM
so cheerleaders do post on the forums? That is pretty awesome if you ask me!

Yankee_In_TX
01-27-2007, 09:28 AM
so cheerleaders do post on the forums? That is pretty awesome if you ask me!

Lindsay does occassionally. Mainly because she is a fan and was on here before she made the squad :)

Samer
01-28-2007, 07:03 PM
It's good to see her post