PDA

View Full Version : Why So Many DE's?

WILLIEG
08-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Does anyone know why we keep looking at the DE spot in particular? I'm i the only one to notice this or what? You would think we would be already set at that postion from havind M. Willams, A. Weaver, A. Peek, and J. Babin. Maybe one of these guys aren't exactly what they initially thought he was. Does anyone know why they replaced a DE (Alexander) with a DE (Wright)?

Smash_Mouth_Mario
08-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Does anyone know why we keep looking at the DE spot in particular? I'm i the only one to notice this or what? You would think we would be already set at that postion from havind M. Willams, A. Weaver, A. Peek, and J. Babin. Maybe one of these guys aren't exactly what they initially thought he was. Does anyone know why they replaced a DE (Alexander) with a DE (Wright)?

I'll let the pass-rush experts answer this one...:shades:

texan279
08-15-2006, 11:05 PM

Kubiak said in an article (do not have a link) that he will be using an 8 man rotation on the defensive line, and guys like Weaver and Williams can be play both DT and DE.