PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Pace Left Practice with Injury (Knee/Ankle)

Chrispy
08-15-2006, 03:01 PM
I just saw this scrolling across the bottom of NFL Network. I haven't found any links yet.

You hate to see any injury in preseason. If this was a regular season game it would probably be significant but now, assuming he won't play Saturday, probably just means that Mario will go against a backup tackle.

titan hater
08-15-2006, 03:03 PM
I just saw this scrolling across the bottom of NFL Network. I haven't found any links yet.

You hate to see any injury in preseason. If this was a regular season game it would probably be significant but now, assuming he won't play Saturday, probably just means that Mario will go against a backup tackle.

That would be a shame....I was looking forward to seeing MW against a premier OT....

El Tejano
08-15-2006, 03:45 PM
That would be a shame....I was looking forward to seeing MW against a premier OT....
I know. Now if Mario has a great game and Bush has a mediocre game we will be hearing about how Mario played against second string talent while Bush was going against starters.

gtexan02
08-15-2006, 05:07 PM
I think this is good news. I don't care how much potential MW has, if he went up against Pace, he was going to look Silly. Pace is probably still the BEST or at least top 3 left tackles in the league, and MW is still a rookie.

MW will get to go against a backup, and will probably do pretty well. I think this will be a great confidence booster for him.

Chrispy
08-15-2006, 10:41 PM
I finally found a link with some information on this. It is not as bad as initially thought and the coach said that they will evaluate it to see if he will play Saturday.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/STL/9603206