PDA

View Full Version : Watching the Raiders right now..........

Carr Bombed
08-14-2006, 08:10 PM
and two things I've noticed so far

1. David Carr will not be the most sacked QB in the league this year, nor will the Texans Oline be the crappiest.

2. Robert Gallery is a straight bust and backs up my opinion thats theres no reason to take a LT top 5, the drop off in talent between a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, rounder isn't that great.

He was called the "mountain man who is a guaranteed can't miss prospect"

Raider fans are discussing cap implications in cutting this guy, he's getting blown up by the Vikes 2nd team Dline and racking up false starts.

Indy
08-14-2006, 08:26 PM
I love watching the Raiders fail, I hate them and Dallas just about equally. Robert Gallery is a joke, as is the rest of their offensive line. And the quaterback...and most skill positions, really

GuerillaBlack
08-14-2006, 08:58 PM
When will the Raiders move to Los Angeles. The market in the Bay Area is about a third of the size of the LA market.

edo783
08-14-2006, 09:07 PM
Gallery may not make it as an LT, but IIRC he did pretty well as the RT and that is why they moved him to LT. May wind up not being the franchise LT they wanted, but doesn't really make him a bust. But, on topic, the Raiders are looking like full blown crap.

michaelm
08-14-2006, 11:40 PM
Saw one of last year's camp favorites, Kevin Kasper bust off a pretty good kick return.
64 yards, I think.