PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I have a problem

Brandon420tx
08-14-2006, 10:40 AM
Its time to come clean, I just can't stand it anymore

I really really really really, want Wong back. I know Greenwood didn't play horribly saturday(and that he wasn't in much), and I know I said I'd give him a fair shot, but the depth at LB really makes me want Kailee Wong back. What week is he supposed to return? :crying: :rant:

Ok, first step is admitting you have a problem, now the healing can begin for me.

TexanBacker93
08-14-2006, 11:03 AM
I think they were thinking he could be ready for the opener, but I am not positive. I'm also under the impression that he's being looked at for Sam and not Will. They still need to add depth and once Wong is back that will help some no matter where he plays.

AFD1717
08-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Most athletes who have suffered serious knee injuries say it takes one season for their body to heal, but it takes two for your mind to heal. Even though they are supposedly healthy, it takes a while before they trust their body to do the things it used to which means they aren't really the player they used to be. I'm afraid that even when Wong is back, he won't really be back.

Insideop
08-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Most athletes who have suffered serious knee injuries say it takes one season for their body to heal, but it takes two for your mind to heal. Even though they are supposedly healthy, it takes a while before they trust their body to do the things it used to which means they aren't really the player they used to be. I'm afraid that even when Wong is back, he won't really be back.

AFD, I have to agree with your assessment. I had heard Wong tore his knee up pretty bad too. Don't remember hearing a time frame for his return, but I don't think it's the season opener. :dontknowa

gtexan02
08-14-2006, 05:03 PM
I agree, you do have a problem. Greenwood had an off year last year because he was put into a MLB position when he is clearly a will type backer. Wong isn't even being looked at for that side, really, and even if he does come back, hasn't played in a long time.

Brandon420tx
08-14-2006, 05:48 PM
I never liked Greenwood for the Texans, never have, never will.

Its something along the lines of how SWT feels for Carr, if that makes sense.